Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    @Lucetia

Pfft. Don't worry. On Argus (For us Atleast), 3 days= 1 minute of dialog...

Why? Idk, Something having to do with some timey wimy bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    @Lucetia

Pfft. Don't worry. On Argus (For us Atleast), 3 days= 1 minute of dialog...

Why? Idk, Something having to do with some timey wimy bullshit...
    LOL!

Well if we are going to go DBZ still we need to have the full effect or Sargeras won't know we mean business! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    LOL!

Well if we are going to go DBZ still we need to have the full effect or Sargeras won't know we mean business! :P
    True, True!

Anduin: TO THE VOID WITH YOU, SARGERAS!!!!!

*Shoots a Light beams*

Sargeras: *Charges into it* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anduin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sargeras: Ehehehe!

*Goes Around, Hitting Anduin from the side*

Anduin: !

Anduin: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Is Flung to the lava...*

Sargeras: Ehehe....

Sargeras: This planet is dying. Pfft, The Legion is a lost cause. Luckily, I still have 1 world left to destroy. And I have the perfect transport for it. Good! The Void Lords shall die by my hands! And with it, a new Multiverse shall begin! AHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! FOR MY CRUSADE! AHAHAHA!!!!

*Khadgar Appears*

Sargeras: What now? Huh? Ohhh...it's you...

Khadgar: Varian...Illidan...Anduin...TURALYON! They've all fallen by your hands! IT'S TIME TO DIE!!!!!

Sargeras: Pfft. Go away, Old one. Don't you get it? Your time is up! But, I'll allow you to play with me for a bit. Come, Mage, And battle me. You'll do as much damage as the titan's did with their "Arcane Energies" Ehehehe... And by that, I mean...they could NEVER...pose a threat..with such...puny....Power. What hope will you have....Apprentice...Ehehehehe.

Khadgar: ENOUGH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*Khadgar Hits Sargeras a few times, and throws him down, only to shoot an Arcane Missle at the Titan*

Sargeras: Very Impressive, "Guardian". It seems you "Azerothians" Have 1 thing in common, you're all a bunch of slithering maggot who can't give up! Now, you see, I'm not fighting at Full power, or atleast, Not just yet. *Goes to 100% with his Fel fury* This is my Full power. Allow me to end you, just like I did...your pathetic excuse of a King....

*Anduin pops back up from the Fel-pool, breathing Heavily, as his Wings show grave wounds*

Khadgar: An...duin....you're...alive.

Anduin: ....Get out of here.

Khadgar: What?!

Anduin: I told you get out. This is my battle! Take Illidan, wake him up, Have him come to me, AND GET OFF THIS ROCK!

Khadgar: ...But...My..Lord...

Anduin: GO!

Khadgar: Why yes sir.

*Khadgar leaves*

Watch it happen....
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2017-04-21 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Paladin = Priest in plate and military training.
    Not exactly.

IIRC priests call upon the Light rather than serve as vessels of it as paladins do. Paraphrasing to be sure.

7+ Year Old Account
    Eh, grasping at straws for things you want. Personally I feel like some things should just be left out of player hands. Such as these.

Like how they say only the strongest Forsaken can wield the light and such. Or those with the much willpower. Not such how much of that is cannon anymore, but yeah. I both like and hate the concept of an Undead Paladin. For just me? Fuck yeah that would be awesome? Bunch of others. Eh

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    True, True!

<SARGERAS DBZ SNIPPET>
    LOL! That actually made me laugh. I could see it happening and if it did well then I don't know what I'd do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    LOL! That actually made me laugh. I could see it happening and if it did well then I don't know what I'd do.
    You'd fight alongside Khadgar while he's flailing his arms around at Sargeras...

Then, when Anduin pops up, you finally kick Sargeras' ass with the High-king...

That is, until Anduin gives up, leave the fight Cause he wants to still be "Diplomatic" with Sargera,s thinking he can change. Sargeras attacks him back for it, And we have to Help anduin out with his shit.

Then, We Kill Sargeras while Anduin finishes it by using Sargeras' own move against him, Sargeras begs for mercy, Anduin gives it to him, he gets pissed, shoots out a full powered beam, and we have to Combine our Artifacts might (As well as Anduins/Illidans/Azeroths) To destroy him for good.

Then, we manage to Pull a Goku, and escape the planet just in time before it blows the fuck up. We then return to an old god infested Azeroth...

There, we will fight a Queen that wants to be..PERFECT...

As well as a Pure Evil Incarnate...Old...God....

What the fuck man....

It makes sense to allow Forsaken to be Paladins for the simple fact that it's basically dead humans that may have practised the light while living. I think the new short story with Nathanos highlights this too, when in the end of the story he says he felt "regret" over killing his paladin cousin. Either way, i think it would make sense to allow Undead to be paladins, and Night-Elfs already have paladins in the game through class hall followers so why not.

Blizzard has repeatedly presented priest to paladin as a fairly simple transition. Starting with Turaylon then Yrel then Delas and now possibly Anduin.

I don't really care if a few NPCs are a race/class combo. That doesn't make Undead Pallies or Panda DKs any more sensible to allow. I think it's even strange that Worgen can be DKs tbh, considering their immunity to the Plague.

Paladins have historically had more 'anti-undead' spells in WoW than even Priests. In Wrath, they had 3 spells to use against DKs who were stupid enough to Lichborne against them: Excorsism, Holy Wrath, and a massive Fear with Turn Undead.

No, Undead characters shoulden't be Pallies.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    It makes sense to allow Forsaken to be Paladins for the simple fact that it's basically dead humans that may have practised the light while living. I think the new short story with Nathanos highlights this too, when in the end of the story he says he felt "regret" over killing his paladin cousin. Either way, i think it would make sense to allow Undead to be paladins, and Night-Elfs already have paladins in the game through class hall followers so why not.
    They are not just "dead humans", they are infected with an Unholy Plague created by the Dreadlords to turn the dead into Zombies. They are the thing they were fighting against while they were alive. If they used Excorsism they would be Exsorcizing themselves.
    Last edited by bromanbro; 2017-04-22 at 08:18 AM.

Has this been confirmed that Anduin is actually a Paladin now? All I got from the cinematic is that Anduin picked up his father's sword and felt the light through it.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    Has this been confirmed that Anduin is actually a Paladin now? All I got from the cinematic is that Anduin picked up his father's sword and felt the light through it.
    It's people jumping to conclusion.

Nope no confirmation. People are just assuming he is rather than a Priest with a sword that he lacks the weapon skill points to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel stupid replying to such long threads but here I go.

All races are biologically capable of being any class. Draenei can be warlocks, tauren can be rogues, goblins can be paladins, worgen can be shamans etc etc etc. The only restriction preventing those race/class combinations from being playable is said race's culture.

In other words, the vast, vast, vast majority of night elves and forsaken just don't want to be paladins. There are a few outliers that choose to follow that path but we adventurers aren't meant to be outliers, we're meant to be faceless everymen who can be easily shoved into the background whenever the story demands it.

The night elven Priestesses of Elune are kind of like paladins, but they tend to use nightsabres and bows so they labeled as a priest/hunter hybrid rather than a paladin of Elune.
    The forsaken don't become paladins because wielding the light in such an offensive manner would quite probably destroy all but the most willful forsaken. In fact, playable forsaken holy priests being a thing is a stretch in and of itself.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2017-04-22 at 08:44 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

It's people combining things. Velen's prophecy showed Anduin in armor with a sword. Anduin's comic showed him using a paladin spell to kill the demon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Paladin = Priest in plate and military training.
    Not quite. Paladins fill themselves with the Light, it empowers them, flows through them. Like a vessel. An undead doing that = Sylvanas Akbar.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Priests became paladins. This has been known since Warcraft II, when paladins were introduced.
    not to forget that the most priesty priest possible (an archbishop, alonsus faol) even created the paladins when he created the Order of the Knights of the Silver Hand.

there is nothing in wow that is so near to each other than priests and paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not.. really the same thing, yet it is in a way. Not all can become a paladin just because they are a priest. The whole step from Priest to Paladin was as a majority, a human/Alliance thing only. Doesn't mean all does it, or think of it, or want it. Story wise.
    Well there is an undead dude in Light's Hope Chapel, someone from the old order before Argent Crusade. So it's apparently not entirely impossible? There's also a human druid in the base camp on Broken Isles and there was one in Tanaan Jungle if I remember correctly.

Next xpac, all classes available to all races! Calling it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post

For Night Elves it's possible, but their culture is heavily built around druidism and doesn't have a similar Knight/Paladin tradition as Humans and Dwarves. So far only one nelf, Delas Moonfang, has turned into a Paladin.
    It makes prefect sense. Tyrande Whisperwind is a priest, but she uses bow to fight. It isn't rocket science to one of night elven priests/priestesses to pick up sword, don the plate armor and become what is essentialy paladin of the Elune. Druidism has nothing to do with it and it doesn't stop someone from being paladin, seeing how tauren paladins are essentialy druids who worship solar side of their deity.
    Last edited by randomnamegenerator16; 2017-04-22 at 12:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    people don't get undeads can be paladins, but they will not be, its all about culture and mentally, undeads society by default are "evil" they have no good feelings, they despite life, and they don't like the living, basically hate all the things, paladins are good guys, who have faith, something bigger, even the "bad paladins" believe they are doing something for the greater good, the forsaken undead could not do this