Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanzal View Post
    If you say stuff like, "Islam is a terrorist religion" ofcourse you are a rascist. 99.99999% of all people practising islam is not a terrorist so it would make you either really stupid or a rascist if you actually think it's the religion that's the problem. The problem is that the countries in the middle east are not as developed as the countries in the west and therefore many uneducated people become brainwashed.
    Islam isn't a race.
    Last edited by Elerubard; 2017-04-21 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    A terrorist attack involving the murder of one police officer.
    So... a murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So... a murder.
    No, a terrorist attack in which one person died.

Let's hope this has the desired effect and Le Pen wins the election.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    At least according to polls, her standing hasn't really changed much after the attack compared to before. She went up by maybe 1% in the past days.
    That said: While polls can obviously be quite wrong (and I do expect her to get more votes than projected) - I think if it had a noticeable effect on her election results, we'd see more than an 1% change even in those.

Additionally, there is always the second round. I think it's actually possible that she could win the first round; however, I consider it very unlikely that she would also be able to win the run-off.
    I like to take the recent Austrian presidential election as a comparison, since the electoral system is relatively comparable (much more than the US election and Brexit for that matter). Hofer won the first round decisively with around 34% (far above what Le Pen should be able to achieve) - yet he still couldn't manage to also win the run-off. Why? Because both, Hofer and Le Pen (the latter even more so) have a relatively clear voter base - and can find it difficult to win over voters of other candidates from the first round. While more moderate candidates usually have an easier time to achieve this. It is also very possible that a portion of people will cast a protest vote for Le Pen initially, but then decide not to when it actually could mean getting her as a president.
    Again, this is obviously speculation and we will have to see. But personally, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Soooooooooo...

a murder.

Soooooooooo...

a murder.
    sooo a terror atack

or alternativel if you want to be so PC "cultural enrichment"

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-22 at 05:12 PM.

Deleted
    This seems a little bit too convenient for le pen. I hope she wins, but still, this seems odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Well, living in Europe kind of comes with a certain fear of Islam, but it's quite justified to be honest. At least for those of us who have been exposed and affected by it. I assume he is from the US or elsewhere not in Europe, he'd have a different take on this otherwise, easy to call names and forbid discussion on topics that are a few thousand miles away from oneself...

This is, once again, terrible news. Heads of state should up the game and take serious action, there's a lot of lives being lost to this for the absolute and most ridiculous reasons even.
    As a muslim myself, it heartbreaks to see that such people like terrorists that dare see themselves as a part of Islam are giving the world a wrong picture of our religion. Honestly, differentiate these two group of people and you'd then know who to fear.

Oh, I see what you're saying.

It's a murder.

Deleted
    Oh, I see what you're saying.

It's a murder.
    Commited as an act of terror by a terrorist. You know a Murder can still be a terrorist action right? Oh wait, you're just trying to downplay Islam's involvement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    As a muslim myself, it heartbreaks to see that such people like terrorists that dare see themselves as a part of Islam are giving the world a wrong picture of our religion. Honestly, differentiate these two group of people and you'd then know who to fear.
    Well, that's what happens when you follow Islam by the letter unfortunately. Congrats on not being a fundamental Muslim.

So you want to give ISIS what they want?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So you want to give ISIS what they want?
    A Right wing Nationalistic France? You know the last time we had that a midget fucked over Europe right?

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    A Right wing Nationalistic France? You know the last time we had that a midget fucked over Europe right?
    Chaos, racism and hatred are the perfect breeding ground for terrorist recruitment and funding.

Deleted
    Well, living in Europe kind of comes with a certain fear of Islam, but it's quite justified to be honest. At least for those of us who have been exposed and affected by it. I assume he is from the US or elsewhere not in Europe, he'd have a different take on this otherwise, easy to call names and forbid discussion on topics that are a few thousand miles away from oneself...

This is, once again, terrible news. Heads of state should up the game and take serious action, there's a lot of lives being lost to this for the absolute and most ridiculous reasons even.
    It is very justified indeed, and what's worse - with the current politics, those attacks will be more and more common.

Quote Originally Posted by Dicedspam View Post
    Islam is not a race. If you dislike Islam, it does not necessarily make you racist. If you hate all Middle East people, then you are racist. A religion is not a race. Ffs
    So you're admitting you're a biggot? But can you honestly say that you dont think of middle eastern people, when you think of muslims? without lying ofcourse.

To be fair Napoleon wasn't really a midget.. Not that it makes him a better person but hey historical facts!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    So you're admitting you're a biggot? But can you honestly say that you dont think of middle eastern people, when you think of muslims? without lying ofcourse.
    Yes, because I have met tons of middle eastern people in my life. Kurds, Iranians, Arabs. All different religions, all diffrent ideas.

And Islam was the worst.

Well, living in Europe kind of comes with a certain fear of Islam, but it's quite justified to be honest.
    i'd be more afraid going to the US considering they've had over 4500 gun deaths just this year and over 8k gun wounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, because I have met tons of middle eastern people in my life. Kurds, Iranians, Arabs. All different religions, all diffrent ideas.

And Islam was the worst.
    ofcourse you have

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post

ofcourse you have
    Ah yes; how dare anyone be a cosmopolitan person and still hate a religion that stones people to death and berates women.

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    Well, not all nazis killed jews. That political "power" did a lot of great and truthful things before the holocaust.
    Yet, no one is saying "oh I'm sure not all nazis hate jews! there were X millions of nazis and only their military committed crimes"
    This is a very good point.