Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nspeil View Post
    LOL. WoD has better detail and quality and was all increased. So WoD is better than MoP!!!

LEGION IS BETTER THAN WOLTK!! LEGION IS BETTER THAN VANILLA!! LEGION IS BETTER THAN BC!!!

Prove new models players are majority instead of those people who don't care old/new models.
    We're talking about appearance.. the fact you're having to reach that far into bs to make an argument is sad.

How can you even thing that a comparrison between expansions, has any relevance on how a character MODEL looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here, I'll help you out so you can finally move on from this ridiculous endeavor:

Get over it, those old models are never coming back. Go play Runescape or some other shit tier browser MMO if you like stretched pixelated 2D faces and armor so much.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Here, I'll help you out so you can finally move on from this ridiculous endeavor:

Get over it, those old models are never coming back. Go play Runescape or some other shit tier browser MMO if you like stretched pixelated 2D faces and armor so much.
    Old models are objective 3D faces, not 2D faces.

The real root of this desire stems from the fact that someone asked for it, and Blizzard said no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Strict aliasing with new models.

Deleted
    lol, 3 posters and one of them in korean. wow. what a landslide support for older models.
    C'mon dude, face it. Either people just don't care or they care enough to not want the old models. Most people who have beef with the new models complain about animations - and Blizzard has been fixing those as they go.

Either way, posting here about it is just waste of space. It's not going to get you any closer to the new models. Blizzard doesn't take feature requests from MMOC.
    Last edited by mmoc0e47cbaaf5; 2017-04-22 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spelgubbe View Post
    Good reasoning. More pixels means better, everybody knows that.
    There is nothing subjective to this at all.
    Are you stupid? In this case, the models are better quality, so quality wise, it is better. And considering most prefer it, to the old skins, then it wins the popularity vote.

So in both possible areas, the new models win.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    The real root of this desire stems from the fact that someone asked for it, and Blizzard said no.
    The real root of this desire stems from the fact that someone asked for it, and Blizzard said yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Are you stupid? In this case, the models are better quality, so quality wise, it is better. And considering most prefer it, to the old skins, then it wins the popularity vote.
    WoD has better quality than MoP too!!

So in both possible areas, the new models win.
    So in both possible areas, WoD wins MoP

The real root of this desire stems from the fact that someone asked for it, and Blizzard said yes.
    Sounds like there's nothing to talk about then. Good day & stay triggered.

Then everyone (except me) here actually equated number of pixels to model quality? Is that a thing?
    The new models are more detailed, with greater polycounts, higher resolution textures and more emotive animations. Despite whatever your personal preference may be (and I seriously doubt your sincerity), they are objectively better models.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    The new models are more detailed, with greater polycounts, higher resolution textures and more emotive animations. Despite whatever your personal preference may be (and I seriously doubt your sincerity), they are objectively better models.
    No man. Don't you know black-and-white tvs are vastly superior to 4k tvs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    WoD are more detailed, with greater polycounts, higher resolution textures and more emotive animations. Despite whatever your personal preference may be (and I seriously doubt your sincerity), WoD are objectively better than MoP.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like there's nothing to talk about then. Good day & stay triggered.
    Cya! bye bye!

WoD are more detailed, with greater polycounts, higher resolution textures and more emotive animations. Despite whatever your personal preference may be (and I seriously doubt your sincerity), WoD are objectively better than MoP.
    I mean yeah the models used in WoD are better than Mists so thanks for agreeing I guess?

This is objectively true, and so it's good to see you finally seeing things his way.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I mean yeah the models used in WoD are better than Mists so thanks for agreeing I guess?
    Then you got scrapped for 2 raid-tiers and subs drop like sh*t

Yes. Again.

Many ares of WoD were of greater graphical fidelity than what preceded it, objectively speaking. This is not a point of contention.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Then you got scrapped for 2 raid-tiers and subs drop like sh*t
    Which isn't related to new models so not sure why you are bringing that up.

This is objectively true, and so it's good to see you finally seeing things his way.
    SO TRUE!!! LOL.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...on-Subscribers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Which isn't related to new models so not sure why you are bringing that up.
    New models are one crucial reason why WoD cut contents.

Meh...

They should only really update all the models occasionally, though I think that belfs and nelfs are very good. For me, the only thing they've ruined are gnome males.

Take my money blizz.
    Too much work for too little gain.
    Won't happen.