Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Wonder if it's a coincidence that it's so close to the election. Either way, greater chance of a Le Pen win which would mean more recruitment fodder for isis. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    Commited as an act of terror by a terrorist. You know a Murder can still be a terrorist action right? Oh wait, you're just trying to downplay Islam's involvement.
    I'm trying to downplay the death toll. Which is one. So I don't have a lot of work to do there.

"Terrorist attack" is a bit melodramatic for one murder don't you think? The US has about 15,000 of those every year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I can't but overwhelmingly agree on that. We've brought this upon ourselves, both via involvement in the Middle East and by allowing an uncontrolled flux of immigration to keep pouring into the heart of Europe.

The former has ultimately caused the latter though, so you are absolutely right.
    Those awful things were not done exclusively to Middle East. Sadly they were done to other counties and people also, like the Yugoslavians, and Ukrainians.
    You probably have heard on the news about all those Slavic terrorist attacks, that are happening because those countries were bombed! Right? No? Wonder why...

I seriously wonder how long this will be allowed to continue. How many deaths a year are non muslim majority countries going to allow before they say enough is enough. Currently most countries are trying to play nice, but they dont seem to understand what these terrorists think they get for accomplishing their goal. It seems to me like instead of pissing off the billion+ muslims throughout the world they would rather have 10's of millions of muslims spread around the world killing a few people every month and injuring hundreds of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    That Islam does bring in higher chances of organized terrorism to the table. It's a fact we have to accept, even if it brings no immediate consequences, but standing in denial doesn't help either.

I'm not implying that's your case, but many people would disagree with me.

It's lot Islam. Christian's are busy burning gay people and raping babies to cure aids in Africa. The problem is all socioeconomic. The sooner people realize the sooner people can stop saying stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I seriously wonder how long this will be allowed to continue. How many deaths a year are non muslim majority countries going to allow before they say enough is enough. Currently most countries are trying to play nice, but they dont seem to understand what these terrorists think they get for accomplishing their goal. It seems to me like instead of pissing off the billion+ muslims throughout the world they would rather have 10's of millions of muslims spread around the world killing a few people every month and injuring hundreds of others.
    "It's just a murder, bruh" - for as long as these people exist.

I seriously wonder how long this will be allowed to continue. How many deaths a year are non muslim majority countries going to allow before they say enough is enough. Currently most countries are trying to play nice, but they dont seem to understand what these terrorists think they get for accomplishing their goal.

This will not be tolerated much longer, it may even change after the coming french election. Before 2020, the average native European will be much, much angrier than now and the polls will show. I do not exclude the possibility that Richard Spencer like types could in the future be selected in Europe, like Norbert Hofer (he was very close), which IMO would be regrettable. I hope it doesn't come to that.

But - urgently - Europe has to deal with (to a large degree dismantle) the welfare-states to once more reinvigorate our societies and promote advancement - Europes tendency towards welfare-handouts passivates people, most of all, third-world migrants who - generally - have a very poor work ethic (after all, their countries are poor for a reason). In fact, if we shut our coffers to the MENA-migrants, most of them would have no reason to stay. This is the first part of the solution, but not the last.

Europe needs a zero-tolerance policy towards Islamism. A democracy cannot survive if it isn't willing to fight its enemies. Not budging a nanometer to pander to the feelings of muslims, salafists or whatever they call themselves, is the second part of the solution.
    If Europe does this, I think the continent may well have a nice future ahead of it.
    Last edited by Pengekaer; 2017-04-22 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    Ah yes; how dare anyone be a cosmopolitan person and still hate a religion that stones people to death and berates women.
    That would be the wahabist fundementalists muslims surely taking the most extreme examples you can find and pinning it on the other 1+ billion people is logical right? jeez

[img]https://pics.onsizzle.com/since-last-muslim-terrorist-attack-0-0-0-companion-for-3157475.png[img]

it's worth it, no regrets, even if I get infracted by leftendus,biasendus,clownendus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm trying to downplay the death toll. Which is one. So I don't have a lot of work to do there.

"Terrorist attack" is a bit melodramatic for one murder don't you think? The US has about 15,000 of those every year.
    it's all fine, just one murder, no biggie

fucking kys

------------------

poor street cleaners, they're gonna have to deal with the chalk bullshit again
    fucking clowns and their chalk, man

Infracted. Telling people to kill themselves is NOT okay.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-04-22 at 04:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    So... a murder.
    And a terrorist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post

fucking kys
    Want to get to work on the thousands of other murders that happen in the US? You might actually have a chance of stopping those.

If all Islamic extremists have now is the occasional random shooting or car driven into a crowd, I'm going to call that chapter complete.

Deleted
    "Murder" is a bit melodramatic for death. The world has 150.000 of those every day.

15+ Year Old Account

it's worth it, no regrets, even if I get infracted by leftendus,biasendus,clownendus.

fucking kys

------------------

poor street cleaners, they're gonna have to deal with the chalk bullshit again
    fucking clowns and their chalk, man

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/22/knife-.../?ito=facebook

LOL

i like you - here have a cookie

Pssssst.

http://www.datagraver.com/case/peopl...rope-1970-2015

Not even adjusted for population growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    There was a thread.. @Endus closed it because imaginary "Islamophobia". We mere mortals are not mature enough to speak about such things.
    haha, how that guy is a mod blows my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knock of the moderation discussion. Bring specific problem posts up with a global if you have an issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    As a muslim myself, it heartbreaks to see that such people like terrorists that dare see themselves as a part of Islam are giving the world a wrong picture of our religion. Honestly, differentiate these two group of people and you'd then know who to fear.
    So a certain person didn't spread some religion with the SWORD? I'll say no more, it's obvious ur lying n trolling n hiding behind Endus.

Infracted. Don't call others trolls.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-04-22 at 11:11 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't this been proven to be a nutter and not related to terrorism? Isis did claim responsibility but they claim responsibility for everything, whether they did it or not. And the dude that did it didn't have the same name that Isis put forward.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Hasn't this been proven to be a nutter and not related to terrorism? Isis did claim responsibility but they claim responsibility for everything, whether they did it or not. And the dude that did it didn't have the same name that Isis put forward.
    Isis regularly use a nom-de-guerre in this case "Abu Yusuf al-Beljiki"; so it was a more case of him being France-born - not Belgian-born.

And this regular statement that the Isis-attackers are "mentally ill" is actually quite damaging - it creates the image that mentally ill are a danger to society, when most mentally ill persons are not a danger to anyone but themselves. That causes people to not seek treatment for mental health problems - and shun persons with mental health issues.