Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    A scene featuring Nathan Fillion was cut from gotg2
    No it wasn't. James Gunn said this wasn't a scene filmed for the movie, it was just Fillion goofing around visiting the set.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    No it wasn't. James Gunn said this wasn't a scene filmed for the movie, it was just Fillion goofing around visiting the set.
    Fillion is reenacting his Richard Castle persona I see.

I was thinking Mal from Serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Looks oddly fake as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Looks oddly fake as well.
    Something shopped up on someone's free time i guess
    https://twitter.com/NathanFillion/st...00203275354112

Fox announced movie dates for next year:

Josh Boone’s New Mutants will be the first one in your theater, opening April 13, 2018. That’s followed by David Leitch’s Deadpool 2 on June 1, 2018 and then X-Men: Dark Phoenix on November 2, 2018.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...heaters-996562
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    None of those are part of the MCU. Thanks for the off-topic update though.

The comics aren't part of the MCU, but we discuss them here too. That's why the subtitle of the thread is "A Place to Talk All Things Marvel". Thanks for the pointless post though.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

The thread title is contradictory. Fox's X-Men may not be part of the MCU but it does fit under "all things Marvel" so it isn't off-topic.

Well, you see, this thread isn't limited to MCU. See, the thread title is sorta confusing. The first half says "Marvel Cinematic Universe" but it is immediately followed by "a place to talk about all things Marvel", and it's the second half that most people pay attention to, since this thread is used for discussing the movies, the comics, specific characters, etc. So while X-Men and their related characters are not part of the MCU, they certainly are Marvel, which makes them fair game according to the 2nd half of the thread title.

I made the thread and its fine to talk about it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well....it's been 2 months, so it's time for another earth shattering reboot of their whole roster:
    (source)
    I mean, at least it sounds good and not all secret/civil warsy crazy?

- - - Updated - - -

Needs a name change then as these films aren't part of the MCU any more than BvS is.
    It was already changed to add 'a place to talk about all things Marvel'. One would think it wouldn't be so difficult to explain to people what the phrase 'all things x' means. But you know, this is the internet.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Well....it's been 2 months, so it's time for another earth shattering reboot of their whole roster:
    (source)
    I mean, at least it sounds good and not all secret/civil warsy crazy?

- - - Updated - - -

It was already changed to add 'a place to talk about all things Marvel'. One would think it wouldn't be so difficult to explain to people what the phrase 'all things x' means. But you know, this is the internet.
    Lol shocker. It's why I don't keep up with the comics anymore. Marvel prefers reboots after a single arc over decade-spanning arcs like the 90s

10+ Year Old Account
    All things marvel after MCU for the main title indicates all things Marvel studios. You'd think English wouldn't be so hard.
    Says the person inserting imaginary words into a sentence. Fake news.

Edit: Also skipping the very first words: Movie/TV/Comic...or did you think that somehow you should ignore the first part, only read the middle, then insert a word at the end? Is that how thread titles work here?
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    So, basically: "Rebirth worked great for DC, let's do that!"
    Yeah, it actually does seem to be the case. I think they are trying to get back a core piece of their audience that doesn't like the highly diverse titles at the cost of their super bro dudes from the 80s. Now everyone gets everything.
    BAD WOLF

Needs a name change then as these films aren't part of the MCU any more than BvS is.
    we talk about them from time to time. its not as if the x-men movies are ever the main topic in this thread except for slow news days or in the cases of the movies being good like deadpool

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Yeah, it actually does seem to be the case. I think they are trying to get back a core piece of their audience that doesn't like the highly diverse titles at the cost of their super bro dudes from the 80s. Now everyone gets everything.
    i mean, is it an actual reboot? the article you linked just seems to indicate theyre doing an event that will end with the old heroes teaming up with the new heroes and some old heroes being revived/coming back as well.

doesnt seem to be a reboot as much as it is just bringing back old characters which i doubt anyone ever thought they werent.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how I feel about Marvel Generations... Mostly because of the hints that the Fantastic Four are returning, which means bad things for one of my current favourite runs: Infamous Ironman.

However, Jason Aaron will be writing Lady Thor AND Thor Odinson, so I'm good.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Not sure how I feel about Marvel Generations... Mostly because of the hints that the Fantastic Four are returning, which means bad things for one of my current favourite runs: Infamous Ironman.

However, Jason Aaron will be writing Lady Thor AND Thor Odinson, so I'm good.
    F4 needs to come back imo.

and what's that about Thor and Lady Thor????

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    F4 needs to come back imo.

and what's that about Thor and Lady Thor????
    If F4 coming back means the end of Infamous Ironman... I'd rather they stayed away. That book is KILLING it right now.

As for the return of the Thors, check the link above, about Generations:

Thor Odinson seems to be returning. No word on HOW just yet, plus despite being pictured with Mjolnir he apparently ISN'T taking the Thor title back (still hoping for the death of Odin and the rise of Skyfather Thor.), so Lady Thor will be carrying on her run, and both will be written by Jason Aaron.

Good times!
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2017-04-23 at 01:38 PM.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    If F4 coming back means the end of Infamous Ironman... I'd rather they stayed away. That book is KILLING it right now.

As for the return of the Thors, check the link above, about Generations:

Thor Odinson seems to be returning. No word on HOW just yet, plus despite being pictured with Mjolnir he apparently ISN'T taking the Thor title back (still hoping for the death of Odin and the rise of Skyfather Thor.), so Lady Thor will be carrying on her run, and both will be written by Jason Aaron.

Good times!
    not to much into Iron Man after the Original Sin.

not looking forward to Lady Thor and Thor either because Thor will get overshadowed by Jane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    not to much into Iron Man after the Original Sin.

not looking forward to Lady Thor and Thor either because Thor will get overshadowed by Jane.
    It's not Tony anymore, Infamous Ironman is Doctor Doom, trying to be a hero and no one is giving him the chance. It's a REALLY great run.

And they wont be sharing a book, they'll be getting their own run. I'm guessing/hoping that with them confirming Odinson isn't taking his Hammer OR Titles back, that I've been right this past year or so, and in the end of the current run, Odin will die and Odinson will ascend and become the new All-Father.

Then Jane is still rocking it as Thor; taking on Loki etc, the classic Thor villains. Then in his own book we'll have Odinson (who has become a Skyfather) taking on bigger, Cosmic forces that aren't currently being stopped (Looking at people like Galactus, Mikaboshi etc.)