Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If you have 8 legendaries ... that's not bad luck.

That is in fact ... good luck.

Don't be so fussy, enjoy your good fortune.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    If you have 8 legendaries ... that's not bad luck.

That is in fact ... good luck.

Don't be so fussy, enjoy your good fortune.
    How is that good fortune? 5-10 sit in my bags 3-4 stay equipped. And it's not like I got 3-4 first I got Collidus and sephuz first so it was a long while before I got anything worthwhile. I pretty much went 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3 in the order i got my leggos, worst luck ever.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    How is that good fortune?
    Let me put it in big numbers:

You have EIGHT legendaries...

That's called amazing luck, I just ticked over to 5, most others I play with are 3-4 ...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Let me put it in big numbers:

You have EIGHT legendaries...

That's called amazing luck, I just ticked over to 5, most others I play with are 3-4 ...
    The game has been out 8 months, that's 1 leggo a month. I'd say that's average for someone who has played a character since launch.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

The game has been out 8 months, that's 1 leggo a month. I'd say that's average for someone who has played a character since launch.
    Stop trying, anyone with a brain can understand your bad luck, average mmo-champion poster cant.

Its the same people that consider "5 quests and a pet battle" as content because it takes them 1 hour to do what others do in 5 minutes.

The same people that get butthurt because you play less than them and do more.

There isnt much you can do, think of it this way, you are gonna have your 2 bis legendaries for 7.2 since raid should be out in about 1.5 months

Try forcing them to drop by running lots of M+, its doable, have a couple of friends that did that for the last 2 months or so, one kid (19 years old) forced all Fury legendaries to drop by spamming M+ since he really wanted the cloak got it 3 weeks ago, got it as his last Fury/Generic legendary, now he is forcing Protection ones, i would say he gets one new legendary every ~10-15 days since middle of February.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-04-22 at 09:55 AM.

Before 7.1.5 . First for druid prydaz first for pally bubble braces first for shammy prydaz 2nd for shammy another prydaz

Dinged middle of November, got 10 legendaries, 8 for my mainspecc MM hunter(including the shared)and 2 for survival. Got prydaz yesterday, kinda glad to get it out of the way, miss the BiS ST gloves and Sephuz, 50/50 on that one!! Though you know wich one I get last

Do content, and you'll get legendary. M+, all lfr, normals/heroic(mythic if you can) get Legionfall supplies, buy relinquished for legendar slots etc. There is so much content to do now that contributes to your BLP, getting legendaries is getting easier and easier.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-04-22 at 12:09 PM.

Thank you, finally someone who actually understands math. In terms of raw gameplay I've probably put the most effort out of everyone, just because I have 8 legendaries doesnt mean I'm more lucky than anyone. It means I'm A. KILLING MYTHIC BOSSES B KILLING HEROIC BOSSES not afking in dalaran all day. I've capped my m+ every week since release.
    Well I know a guy who has all MS legendaries and more than half his OS legendaries but he nolifes like mad (was even on the verge of quitting at some point due to burnout), has no alts and spends every free moments in raids or m+. Do I find it worth to pay such price to have ~15 legendaries? Hell nope.

Not saying luck still isn't a factor but with the changes in 7.2 I've consistently been getting a legendary every 2 weeks doing the following:
    - Daily - Broken shore box(s) and emmisary
    - Weekly - LFR/N/H EN, LFR/N/H/M NH, Mythic 0's, Mythic Cache (+10 atm)

I feel the OP here though, I have 7 and I'm missing my 1st/3rd BiS and Sephuz. Also had a guy in my guild get 4 legendaries last week, kind of annoying when you're putting in a lot of effort just to see one every two weeks.

ya well ive been lazy and still need 2500 rep with stupid legion fall to fly...

Oh and I got 4 legendaries after the first one the worst Boots in the game I got 3 of them BIS in a row and quit farming them...the way to do it is to constantly complain on the wow forums and submit tickets about it. They will then add super protection to your account and you wont ever have to farm them stupid things again.

Now If i could only get stupid thunderfury right half of the prison to drop on 2 of my toons to finish that quest so I could have 3 toons with thunderfury...... Only been 10+ months for the 2 toons farming it each week...

It's amazing how quickly people flocked here just to tell the OP they should be crying for them instead.

Sucks man, but at least your odds get better with every bad legendary.