Deleted

Broken shore iritations

Sentinax beam kills you almost instantly, going back to corpse takes like forever and when you finally decide to take the 10 minute penalty a large elite stands ready to hammer you down so you cant respawn without many minutes of boring escape manouvres. Blizzard does everything to make this game for morons with plenty of time only. Broken shore is a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoth View Post
    Sentinax beam kills you almost instantly, going back to corpse takes like forever and when you finally decide to take the 10 minute penalty a large elite stands ready to hammer you down so you cant respawn without many minutes of boring escape manouvres. Blizzard does everything to make this game for morons with plenty of time only. Broken shore is a farce.
    1) Sentinax beam doesn't almost kill you instantly. You can stand in it and take about 3-4 hits, plenty of time to run out via sprint cooldowns or using defensive cooldowns.

2) It doesn't take forever to run back to your corpse, especially if you have flying.

3) There are no large elites standing on graveyards waiting to kill you.

4) If you res and are on top of a large elite that is your fault since you can see it while dead.

5) You are just making up stuff at this point to have something to complain about. Because I know some people who are pretty much braindead dumb at things like this and even they have no issues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    1) Sentinax beam doesn't almost kill you instantly. You can stand in it and take about 3-4 hits, plenty of time to run out via sprint cooldowns or using defensive cooldowns.

2) It doesn't take forever to run back to your corpse, especially if you have flying.

3) There are no large elites standing on graveyards waiting to kill you.

4) If you res and are on top of a large elite that is your fault since you can see it while dead.

5) You are just making up stuff at this point to have something to complain about. Because I know some people who are pretty much braindead dumb at things like this and even they have no issues.
    Some graveyards are placed oddly to where dying at a random location could cause a long walk/run back... but if his annoyance is that extra 30 seconds - 1 minute of running then there is a larger issue he is dealing with at play, lol.

Solid points, seems like OP to needs to add more "issues" to be addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    Some graveyards are placed oddly to where dying at a random location could cause a long walk/run back... but if his annoyance is that extra 30 seconds - 1 minute of running then there is a larger issue he is dealing with at play, lol.
    Agreed on larger issue. The graveyards is more than likely true, I just haven't really died there much to see it happen and when I did die the graveyard was like 5-10 seconds away. Worst I had was doing the initial AK quest and fell down one of the holes and couldn't get out, but I think they hotfixed it later that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoth View Post
    You mean for people who can manage not getting themselves killed repeatedly all the time.

Your whine is a farce.

Huh, I haven't died anywhere on the Broken Shore that required enough effort that the Rez Sickness was preferred.

Once you get flying, you can fly while dead anywhere in the Broken Isles, too, so I don't think I ever will.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I'm not agreeing with any of the statements, I have found a couple places where you can get stuck and have to /stuck to get out. (I don't have flying yet so that right there would have resolved it)
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab