Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I think Israelis would be more amenable to compromise if their neighbors would stop making it so clear that they want to see Jews exterminated. Were I an Israeli Jew, I wouldn't be real inclined to give a goddamned inch on anything.

I mean, I don't really think creating Israel in a hornet's nest was a very good idea in the first place, but at this point, what's an Israeli to do?
    They could stop expanding the settlements

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    You should. Minding your own business is a good philosophy.
    The Middle East is not in Europe. Germany never gave anybody anything, they got their arses handed to them in the First World War and Second, so you are butting in on what other nations have done and claiming that you have some say, when clearly you do not.

Who am I racist against? And wanting freedom for an oppressed people and holding the Israelis responsible for their crimes is anti semitism? That sounds awfully like Zionism to me.
    You said that it is right Zimbabwe is in the hands of black colonial conquerors, but not white ones. And that Israel should not go to people due to them having travelled from Europe, but it was okay for people to travel further to Zimbabwe and South Africa to colonise and conquer the land, with the only difference being skin colour and religion.

You are also basing your arguments on dubious history and complete ignorance, but I think they are linked to the racism and anti-Semitism of your arguments. Not that I am saying you are a racist or anti-Semite, just that your arguments are.

Are you calling the Jews liars?
    I am saying the Old Testament is not historically accurate, whoever wrote it probably did not know any better.

I am European. Things Europeans do to others is my concern. I am not African, the inner workings of Africa are not my concern. How is that arbitrary? Ever heard of the prime directive?

- - - Updated - - -

Where were they from before?
    Was that king David?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I didn't list all of the places they lived, that's what the ellipsis means. It's nice to know you hate Israel so much though.
    Well, as a German I feel my people bare a historic responsibility. The Holocaust lead partly, in addition to the later British policies, to the existence of the Israeli state.

In a way getting rid of Israel is fixing our mistake.

15+ Year Old Account
    You might want to elaborate more what you meant by that. Because saying it like that reads like a big swastika on your forehead.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You might want to elaborate more what you meant by that. Because saying it like that reads like a big swastika on your forehead.
    It is just a German proposing a solution to the Jewish problem. What is the worst that could happen?

elaborated several times. give the entire land back to the palestinians.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh no you didn't.

Elaborate what was "our mistake".
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    They never controlled the entire land, I have explained this to you already. Your argument is based on ignorance.

Oh no you didn't.

Elaborate what was "our mistake".
    The Holocaust. If we hadn't genocided the Jews the Palestinians wouldn't suffer today.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Holocaust. If we hadn't genocided the Jews the Palestinians wouldn't suffer today.
    And how does removing Jews from Israel fix that mistake?

Or do you mean the mistake was not going all through with the holocaust? If there were no Jews, Palestinians wouldn't suffer today.

You just said the complete destruction of Israel, not really the same now is it? do i sense a bit of nazi in you. Destroy millions of innocent israelis just like your country once did.

And how does removing Jews from Israel fix that mistake?
    By stopping the suffering of the Palestinians and allowing them to reclaim what is theirs?

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the descendants of Jewish people that lived in Palestine for centuries and did not come from Europe, what happens to them? Can they stay in Palestine? And if so, how do you guarantee their security?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    You just said the complete destruction of Israel, not really the same now is it? do i sense a bit of nazi in you. Destroy millions of innocent israelis just like your country once did.
    If the land goes back to palestine and the israelis leave isreal would be indeed destroyed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    What about the descendants of Jewish people that lived in Palestine for centuries and did not come from Europe, what happens to them? Can they stay in Palestine? And if so, how do you guarantee their security?
    As they didn't come from Europe and we didn't bring them there idgaf.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the land goes back to palestine and the israelis leave isreal would be indeed destroyed.
    It still cannot go "back" to people that never actually had it. The owners before Israel would be the Turks.

As they didn't come from Europe and we didn't bring them there idgaf.
    You did not take any Jews there either, Britain controlled the region. Your arguments make no sense.

It still cannot go "back" to people that never actually had it. The owners before Israel would be the Turks.

You did not take any Jews there either, Britain controlled the region. Your arguments make no sense.
    The Turks were occupiers too. As I said before.

And Britain are Europeans. They are part of our cultural sphere. And the British, who are also partly responsible, acted because of our actions. Chain of causality

What Andoria does is the problem of Vulcan too.

Well, as a German I feel my people bare a historic responsibility. The Holocaust lead partly, in addition to the later British policies, to the existence of the Israeli state.

Maybe a final solution?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Turks were occupiers too. As I said before.
    You have not shown any evidence that the Palestinians were anything other than occupiers themselves, just about everyone has occupied that region.

And Britain are Europeans. They are part of our cultural sphere. And the British, who are also partly responsible, acted because of our actions. Chain of causality.
    You are not responsible for actions you did not do.

The Middle East was part of our cultural sphere as well, until it was conquered, so by your argument we would need to rid the region of occupiers, which would be the Muslims. Are you okay with that?

If we go down that path, we would probably have to return Israel to the Jews as well.

Cultural spheres being the basis for your argument is another route you may not want to go down.

You have not shown any evidence that the Palestinians were anything other than occupiers themselves, just about everyone has occupied that region.
    Everyone earlies is wiped out and as such irrelevant.

You are not responsible for actions you did not do.
    Not me personally. But societies are.

The Middle East was part of our cultural sphere as well, until it was conquered, so by your argument we would need to rid the region of occupiers, which would be the Muslims. Are you okay with that?

If we go down that path, we would probably have to return Israel to the Jews as well.

Cultural spheres being the basis for your argument is another route you may not want to go down.
    The Middle East is not our homeland. We conquered it for a while, yes. That was wrong too.