Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Am I am impaired? I clearly hear the difference in type of sound, Bears have fuller mids, less pronounced lows and highs come out on very end. Also Bear sound is 'spreading' faster. Now go check crocodile sounds, they have powerful lows with hissing highs while there is a drop in mids and it takes way longer for the sound to unfold.

Also if you want to talk about claw marks, which mammal has just 3 claws? Since I live in area full of bears, I know they leave at least 4 claw marks on trees when they climb or whatever. Sure serpents have more fingers than 3, but they usually have 3 elongated fingers in comparison to others.

But whatever, it seems like you know better.
    there is no hissing in the noise that the twitter video makes, its a sudtle low rumble, also what kind of serpent hero could it be? we have literally maybe 1 serpent like charecter in the lore and that is the druids of the scale and they arnt really that notable

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBlueCaterpillar View Post
    diablo 3 female skin. and i want to see your faces when its done and you all expected hero.
    we allready know about it though, they allready told us about it, also they labled it as a hero not a skin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kjalar View Post
    Regarding the teaser, I think it's gonna be Hanzo. His OW ulti icon is very close to the serpent symbol on the gate in the teaser - http://overwatch.gamepedia.com/File:Ability-hanzo4.png.
    but why would he leave claw marks
    why would he be growling
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I have a question. According to that calculator linked a couple pages back, if you have a hero level 9 for example, it only counts as 8 to your player level, since apparently the calculator isn't counting the level 1 you start at. But...that 1 is still part of my "total level" so is this an error in the calculator, or is Blizzard actually knocking 50+ levels off our total player level? Cause the description says the total level of your heroes, not the "total level you've EARNED on your heroes", which means the level 1 should still count.

Also, another question I don't recall seeing asked, do heroes we don't own count towards our player level? I have all the heroes I don't own(except Lucio) leveled to 5, but do those levels contribute to my player level or do they not count until I get them?
    Level 1s don't count in the 2.0 system. I don't know if they count under the current system. But you also don't go down levels when you get converted, so the worst case scenario is that your total level isn't increased by reaching level 2.

Unowned hero levels still count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worked it out and I will be 397 so leveled lucio and stitches up 4 levels to make sure I get it even though I didn't fill out the spreadsheet 100%

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjalar View Post
    Regarding the teaser, I think it's gonna be Hanzo. His OW ulti icon is very close to the serpent symbol on the gate in the teaser - http://overwatch.gamepedia.com/File:Ability-hanzo4.png.
    That's the Shimada Clan crest. It's all over Shimada Castle for obvious reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    there is no hissing in the noise that the twitter video makes, its a sudtle low rumble, also what kind of serpent hero could it be? we have literally maybe 1 serpent like charecter in the lore and that is the druids of the scale and they arnt really that notable
    You can hear vibration in the exhale. No idea what character it might be, I just think it has sound qualities more similar to a serpent than to a mammal.

I think it will be some kind of beastly character because I don't think there is a reason for Druids to act as beasts despite taking shape of an animal. Usually druids have very pronounced human qualities even when in forms, showing the beast sounds mainly in combat.

Also, the same teaser on English twitter changes the word. It says "lurks", which is completely different word meaning. In the actual context it can mean "Something that operates in secret before attacking" or "existence of something unpleasant, but not noticeable", it doesn't have to be stealthy though as it could simply be sleeping this long or something.

I wouldn't be surprised if the new Hero is a dragon indeed. I mean, the Shimada clan has a ton of connection to dragons and since it is a HotS, a mixture of all universes, I can totally see them putting a dragon into cinematic, emerging from beneath Hanamura or something. Since it sounds quite sinister and you can hear some fire sounds, I wouldn't be surprised for Deathwing as the character is iconic enough to be a huge reveal during 2.0 launch.

Deleted
    You can hear vibration in the exhale. No idea what character it might be, I just think it has sound qualities more similar to a serpent than to a mammal.

I think it will be some kind of beastly character because I don't think there is a reason for Druids to act as beasts despite taking shape of an animal. Usually druids have very pronounced human qualities even when in forms, showing the beast sounds mainly in combat.

Also, the same teaser on English twitter changes the word. It says "lurks", which is completely different word meaning. In the actual context it can mean "Something that operates in secret before attacking" or "existence of something unpleasant, but not noticeable", it doesn't have to be stealthy though as it could simply be sleeping this long or something.

I wouldn't be surprised if the new Hero is a dragon indeed. I mean, the Shimada clan has a ton of connection to dragons and since it is a HotS, a mixture of all universes, I can totally see them putting a dragon into cinematic, emerging from beneath Hanamura or something. Since it sounds quite sinister and you can hear some fire sounds, I wouldn't be surprised for Deathwing as the character is iconic enough to be a huge reveal during 2.0 launch.
    It's a female

7+ Year Old Account

again as i said broll bearmantle is a feral druid, so he could have his cat form and his bear form to act as varian a multiclass and cat form lurks
    the issue is you bring up "lurks" but that does the opposite of helping dragons, as dragons dont lurk, allso fire noises? whut?
    those "fire noises" are the cherry blossoms falling to the ground, you know what happens in the video?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-04-22 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    While I love my cowgirl Valla getup, I really want McCree as a new hero sooner than later.

Sadly Valla's abilities are already like his...

Vault = Roll

Multi-Shot = Fan Hammer
    Fan the Hammer could easily be a narrow cone that does more damage, while roll would be shorter than Vault so possibly could add another ability to it (I mean, Tracer is ammo based, could make McCree the same way and put that into roll like in Overwatch).

The bigger issue I see with McCree is trying to implement Dead Eye.

Deleted
    Money's on Onyxia, Fire and claws with the sound of the breathing screams dragon, especially since Hanzo's clan is linked to Dragons, maybe Onyxia is like "I'mma show you what a real dragon is you cunts"

10+ Year Old Account
    again as i said broll bearmantle is a feral druid, so he could have his cat form and his bear form to act as varian a multiclass and cat form lurks
    the issue is you bring up "lurks" but that does the opposite of helping dragons, as dragons dont lurk, allso fire noises? whut?
    those "fire noises" are the cherry blossoms falling to the ground, you know what happens in the video?
    Fuck this, I have my reason why I said what I said and see it is pointless to explain since you just keep repeating yourself with no proper counter arguments.

Worthless discussion, have a nice day.

Except this is supposed to be a big reveal of highly anticipated hero... Broll is a secondary, comic character, that average Blizzard fan never heard of, there is 0 chance that he is the hero to be revealed in a cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraz View Post
    Money's on Onyxia, Fire and claws with the sound of the breathing screams dragon, especially since Hanzo's clan is linked to Dragons, maybe Onyxia is like "I'mma show you what a real dragon is you cunts"
    Psh, Genji will just reflect her deep breathing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Except this is supposed to be a big reveal of highly anticipated hero... Broll is a secondary, comic character, that average Blizzard fan never heard of, there is 0 chance that he is the hero to be revealed in a cinematic.
    secondary? dude he is a huge fan favorite, hes one of the only badass druids out there, hes fucking beast! he is the final of the gladiators that arnt in the game (others being rehgar, varian, and valeera) so it makes sense for him to be in, hell it would be awesome to see them have some interactions of like "The crews back together"

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck this, I have my reason why I said what I said and see it is pointless to explain since you just keep repeating yourself with no proper counter arguments.

Worthless discussion, have a nice day.
    i mean as you said it points out "Lurking" yet dragons dont lurk, there is no fire in the video, i have plenty of counter arguments, there is no hissing, there is no fire, dragons dont "lurk" the points you use to say it for sure is a dragon actually say no it probebly isnt

it is likely a dragon, but the hints are pointing at broll

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Psh, Genji will just reflect her deep breathing.
    "Onyxia will now deep breath more often"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    where did blizz say it was a "big reveal of a highly anticipated hero"

secondary? dude he is a huge fan favorite, hes one of the only badass druids out there, hes fucking beast! he is the final of the gladiators that arnt in the game (others being rehgar, varian, and valeera) so it makes sense for him to be in, hell it would be awesome to see them have some interactions of like "The crews back together"
    He is pretty much the definition of secondary character. He is irrelevant to main story, he makes minor appearence in his own game, average WoW player never heard of him, leave alone people who never played WoW. When Blizzard says highly anticipated I would imagine someone every Blizzard fan would recognize, like Malthael or Arthas. Not another Malfurion wannabe from a comic...

I mean, yeah there is a chance we will get Broll (though I would say it's more likely that we will get Hamuul and D2 druid before), but not in what is supposed to be a "big reveal". It's like, completely impossible.

i mean as you said it points out "Lurking" yet dragons dont lurk, there is no fire in the video, i have plenty of counter arguments, there is no hissing, there is no fire, dragons dont "lurk" the points you use to say it for sure is a dragon actually say no it probebly isnt

it is likely a dragon, but the hints are pointing at broll
    Bears and cats don't have three claws, it can't be him, this ends this conversation.

where did blizz say it was a "big reveal of a highly anticipated hero"
    Common sense. Deductive reasoning. Educated guess. Take your pick.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    Bears and cats don't have three claws, it can't be him, this ends this conversation.

Common sense. Deductive reasoning. Educated guess. Take your pick.
    nor do dragons, dragons dont have three claws either scratch that, aparently the wow dragons only have 3 claws e.e?
    and again blizz said no where it was going to be a big reveal, just that "a new hero was going to be announced"
    and again im not saying its NOT going to be a dragon, just that broll is more likely
    so it may be a dragon, unliekly to be deathwing, as i feel there would be alot of fire if it was, you know. cause hes fucking huge flamiong deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Fan the Hammer could easily be a narrow cone that does more damage, while roll would be shorter than Vault so possibly could add another ability to it (I mean, Tracer is ammo based, could make McCree the same way and put that into roll like in Overwatch).

The bigger issue I see with McCree is trying to implement Dead Eye.
    Yeah, he uses ammo, and it resets on roll, that alone makes him vastly different than Valla. I don't see his ult being that big a problem. Large frontal cone, channel to cast, does large % of health (obviously doesn't one shot people). That seems suitably OP to stay true to the original, but not game breaking as there would be counters for it (interrupt the cast, find cover while he is channeling, etc.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    Yeah, he uses ammo, and it resets on roll, that alone makes him vastly different than Valla. I don't see his ult being that big a problem. Large frontal cone, channel to cast, does large % of health (obviously doesn't one shot people). That seems suitably OP to stay true to the original, but not game breaking as there would be counters for it (interrupt the cast, find cover while he is channeling, etc.)
    Large cone like 120 degrees infront of him, 8% of health a second, you see on their health pool how much damage it will do, then upon clicking again will fire, anything will block it, walls, buildings, other enemies, etc, and have the level 20 make it 10% a second and have 360 degrees aim :P

as dragons dont lurk,
    Umm, wasn't Onyxia lurking in Stormwind in the disguise of highly respected noblewoman Katrana Prestor, manipulating events and starting conflicts, including the kidnapping of Varian by the Defias Brotherhood, advising Anduin, and mind controlling Bolvar, all without anyone being aware of it till later?

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Onyxia

Read that page, there's a whole lot of lurking being done by that (female, I might add) dragon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Umm, wasn't Onyxia lurking in Stormwind in the disguise of highly respected noblewoman Katrana Prestor, manipulating events and starting conflicts, including the kidnapping of Varian by the Defias Brotherhood, advising Anduin, and mind controlling Bolvar, all without anyone being aware of it till later?

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Onyxia

Read that page, there's a whole lot of lurking being done by that (female, I might add) dragon.
    I guess you could call it lurking?