Quote Originally Posted by Logie View Post
    Come back to play and see that the weekly cap is 900, how the hell you get 900 in a week? :P
    Spam Expert Roulette.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

Wish they'd fix Free Company -buffs, out of nowhere got 90002 disconnect during frontline and lost my FC buffs - which resulted in loss of 200 Wolf Marks.
    Looks about right. Flames almost always win. To bad I'm an Adder. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Really? Majority of my Flames games we got dumped on.

Come back to play and see that the weekly cap is 900, how the hell you get 900 in a week? :P
    Expert Roulette gives 90 total the first time every day and Trial Roulette (which usually only takes a few minutes) gives at least 10 and up to 19 if you get Zurvan. The Feast lasts 8 minutes max and gives 10.

And the big one, though it doesn't happen every week, Wondrous Tails sometimes gives 300 Scripture for completing 1 line. That is sooooo nice to get.
    Last edited by Scufflegrit; 2017-04-22 at 04:40 PM.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

10+ Year Old Account
    It's usually Flames that gets stomped to the ground - I'm Adder as well, but to shorten queue times, I'm playing as freelancer.

Deleted
    Dont have EXP anymore, guess i best get on unlocking and get that Wondrous Tails

For the Singing Umbrite quest "Seeking Inspiration", can you do it on any job, or only on the one with the Anima Weapon?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    For the Singing Umbrite quest "Seeking Inspiration", can you do it on any job, or only on the one with the Anima Weapon?
    Can do it on any class, just need the quests in your quest log. And its Singing Clusters, not umbrite. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Can do it on any class, just need the quests in your quest log.
    ty. tank queues incoming!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't even hitting 450. Got some dedicated people this late into an expac. Whatever makes them happy, I suppose.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    I wasn't even hitting 450. Got some dedicated people this late into an expac. Whatever makes them happy, I suppose.
    They did it with Poetics as well in ARR. It's to allow easier weapon farming and 1 week to get your chest/leg Scrip piece since it's less than 2 months now til Stormblood.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I just reactivated my sub and I'm still working my way through ARR quests. Just killed levdieathan. What is the best way to get a static? I'm nervous about meeting people and have no idea how to go about this. I soooooooooo wanna go red mage in stormblood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Redownloading this shit to a new SSD on a new PC was a complete PITA for a couple days until I used a vpn to bypass the ports being rejected. :/

Now to redo all of my keybinds but luckily I took a screenshot of them before I reformatted the old HDD. The back up file didn't work before someone mentions that. :P
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Redownloading this shit to a new SSD on a new PC was a complete PITA for a couple days until I used a vpn to bypass the ports being rejected. :/

Now to redo all of my keybinds but luckily I took a screenshot of them before I reformatted the old HDD. The back up file didn't work before someone mentions that. :P
    Uuh.. You do know that you can basically transport the client via USB stick?
    Also, your settings are saved in
    username\saved games\FF-XIV
    that should include hotbar layouts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uuh.. You do know that you can basically transport the client via USB stick?
    Also, your settings are saved in
    username\saved games\FF-XIV
    that should include hotbar layouts.
    Yes, I was aware of that and did do that, BUT, I left two things out of the folder on accident when I moved to the new PC and the game wouldn't start or boot at all as a result.

Its all good though, it only took 10 minutes to reconfigure everything.

I was more bitching about the game being extremely shit to redownload and the work around I had to utilize. I have everything backed up proper on a 128g SD card now just in case.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm it's been a while, but other than the download being painfully slow (1MB/s or so) I can't remember any trouble. Did they change the procedure? (Asking in case I have to reinstall)

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Yeah NIN is best as harassers. Run in and dot, run out and throw daggers and drop an aoe field or just engage in hardcore bullying of scholars

Their natural enemy is the DRK, easy cc they can spam and lots of defensive cooldowns.

- - - Updated - - -

got my 4th caster proto ultima 270 accessory. So i'm as done as done can be getting a set for RDM going into SB content.

Heres hoping my main job from XI is still fun

- - - Updated - - -

Also holy crap Diadem is deeeaadddddd.

Is Diadem the PvP area? forgive my ignorance, I never really PvP'd during my time in FFXIV and I am considering coming back to the game prior to the expansion to get caught up. Someone recommended that I come back an PvP to grab gear real quick but I also keep hearing how PvP is dead so how the hell do you even PvP if shits dead? Unless Diadem is something completely different?

Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    Is Diadem the PvP area? forgive my ignorance, I never really PvP'd during my time in FFXIV and I am considering coming back to the game prior to the expansion to get caught up. Someone recommended that I come back an PvP to grab gear real quick but I also keep hearing how PvP is dead so how the hell do you even PvP if shits dead? Unless Diadem is something completely different?
    Diadem is not a pvp area. It's pve content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Diadem = A crapton of elite trashmobs to farm for whatever purpose.

Never understood the concept myself.

Nope. Diadem = A crapton of elite trashmobs to farm for whatever purpose.

Never understood the concept myself.
    Diadem is like the lottery now, if you're lucky you get OP weapon.