Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I lived with immigrants. All they really had to do was take simple tests so it's honestly fine as it is. And funnily enough, they were tests most americans couldn't pass like memorizing the presidents and states.
    well, I prioritize knowing who these people over having a base knowledge of trite history and political insight American's aren't pressed to know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    He wasn't fucking comparing him to Hitler. I wasn't asking if the comparison to Hitler was valid, because that doesn't exist. I was asking if the comparison of those two actions is valid. Stay on track here, you're almost there.

He wasn't comparing Trump to ANYONE. He was comparing this action to another action. He was comparing actions, not people. I can say this a few more ways but if you aren't getting it by now then there's likely no hope.
    Yep yep yep. That's why there's nothing wrong with the 8 years of comparing Obama's actions to Hitler'so actions and no one complained about it.

Oh wait. Everyone saw through that shit when it was "Obama and Hitler both liked sugar" and you are being dishonest, but no more than usual, about that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    well, I prioritize knowing who these people over having a base knowledge of trite history and political insight American's aren't pressed to know about.
    That's true, but you did say it's a hurdle when it's not really. Patricia didn't know english and jose was dumb as a rock so I just don't think it's hard to come here in the first place. Unless you meant length as in it's TOO fast, but that doesn't make much sense.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Rabble rabble send the kids back too rabble rabble! /s

Maybe Trump has wizened up to all the drops in sales at farms in California and decided that the immigrant children can do it? Bless his heart.

One of the few classes of illegal which I fully sympathize with. Neat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, not every action Hitler did was inherently wrong. Do you have actual point or just spamming? I don't even know what you're saying, honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

The comparison is valid, get the fuck over it.
    No refutation, huh? Me thinks being trapped in your own head has been bad for you. And it's funny because I bet you'd never compare any action he's taken to somebody you like. I wonder why?

Anyway, if you want to practice at learning other people's point of view, I'd be happy to help.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-04-23 at 02:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You've been saying the same shit after every single post. "this poster HATES Trump and thinks he's hitler!"

You've yet to tell me why the comparison is invalid. And you're right, I wouldn't a compare an action to a person, because that's fucking stupid. I would compare the actions of two people to each other if it's valid, regardless if I like them or not.
    And yet you've been saying that he doesn't think that as a matter of fact. You've only been arguing from your point of view and not his. So I ask why should I concede this argument when you might not be right at all?

And I already told you even if it's valid, you shouldn't compare anybody to hitler or his action because then that just makes the person seem awful or more awful which I can tell you WAS his intent.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-04-23 at 02:49 AM.

Fuck dude, for like 10th time, he wasn't comparing Trump to Hitler himself. He was comparing the actions of them. It doesn't matter that it happen to be Hitler that did those things and his OTHER actions are irrelevant to the SINGLE action he using as a comparison.

Your notion that comparing someone to hitler is just automatically wrong just makes zero sense as well. Stop it with the silly strawmans.

- - - Updated - - -

You know this has nothing to do with anchor babies, right? Anchor babies have never been considered illegal immigrants. This is about children who were born in another country and brought here while still under 18.
    If 2 illegals come here and pop out a US citizen you cant exactly deport the parents

10+ Year Old Account
    he says things that put him on every side of any issue depending on wind direction, the location of Venus and distance my dog crapped from the fence

Ill believe it when its a signed law, till then, its Trump trying say something to feel loved between campaign rallies

15+ Year Old Account
    And again, it has nothing to do with that. It's specifically talking about children who ARE illegal immigrants. So, they were born before coming into the country.

No, I said it doesn't matter if he thinks that or not. It doesn't make his comparison of the two actions invalid. He wasn't comparing him to Hitler for the nth time. He was comparing actions, not people.
    And for the nth time for you, you don't know that. Go learn how to walk a mile in somebody else's shoes before you even bother replying because you seriously cannot grasp being able to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, Ivanka and Jared are doing a number on him. The top comments on that thread are hilarious.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Its amazing to me how Trump from day 1 has been saying he wants to go after illegals that are criminals (drug dealers, gang members, law breakers) but the law abiding citizens he wants to stay, and all you guys seem to be hearing is he wants all illegals gone. He hasnt changed his tune. Trump supporters knew what he was talking about he said it at the rally's.
    Not sure what selective browsing you conduct, but it wasn't uncommon to see similar retorts to "they are all criminals by just being here" followed by "they have to go!".
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion is I am not surprised about this. Trump mentioned about having compassion for some illegals and they would have to look at it case by case after they first get rid of the criminal illegals. I do not have a problem with it.

Nice pro-amnesty Democrat you elected there deplorables. Lmao

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what? That doesn't matter what he thinks? I do know that. I didn't even read who the poster is because it didn't matter. The comparisons of the actions is valid. Do you agree or disagree with the comparisons of the actions? If you disagree, what makes them invalid?
    "i'll argue from somebody else's point of view who I don't even know just to be right!"
    さすがお前は

10+ Year Old Account
    You wanted Banon you got Kushner. GOP needs to bulk, or else, by him self drawing the major contrast with DNC on the issue, his backing down makes GOP look like DNC demon Trump was trying to stop.

Oh and democrats, if you are laughing. The next guy running against Trump, won't have this as a distinction. The more it becomes president Kushner and not president Banon, the harder it will be to draw a distinction between a typical democrat and Trump on issues like this. Good luck...

That said, as an immigrant at 10 years old, nearly 30 years later... if you drop me off at my old house in Kiev, I wouldn't even be able read or write. My spoken Russian would be more like Clockwork Orange, than actual Russian... with English slang all over the place. Sending kids who were born here back is pretty fucked up.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    His point of view is irrelevant to the comparison, how fucking hard is this for you to grasp? Are you having a brain aneurysm? Again, why do you believe the comparison of the actions is invalid? Why won't you answer my question?
    If it's irrelevant why the fuck have for 3 pages you've been telling me what he thinks? God you're fucking dumb. Every fucking thread you quote me and argue for shit I'm not even talking about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where Dextroden to admit he was wrong that liberals would never praise Trump even if he did something good? And it wasn't just him, tons of them were swearing liberals would never praise Trump and oh wait look, lots of praise right from the first page...
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good Policy, most of them having it done to them as kids had no choice or even an understanding of it being wrong.

My only thing would be to say that those people that fall under this should undergo a Citizenship ceremony within the first Year of this being "ok'd"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Its amazing to me how Trump from day 1 has been saying he wants to go after illegals that are criminals (drug dealers, gang members, law breakers) but the law abiding citizens he wants to stay, and all you guys seem to be hearing is he wants all illegals gone. He hasnt changed his tune. Trump supporters knew what he was talking about he said it at the rally's.
    And you guys have been arguing "WELL IF THEY'RE HERE IN THE COUNTRY THEN THEY'RE CRIMINALS" since day 1.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"