Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Im glad and amazed Rangers won in less than 7.
    Pacioretty was invisible too.
    Makes me wonder why they have continued to stick with him, to be honest. I mean, they shoved out a few other guys who have been inconsistent, I am surprised he wasn't one of them.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im glad and amazed Rangers won in less than 7.
    Pacioretty was invisible too.
    preach it brother, my Dad is heartbroken and I'm so glad!

Goes to show you can't win with no center depth no matter how godlike your goalie is

10+ Year Old Account
    The Habs are becoming San Jose level of disappointing.

Well, I hope PK wins a cup this year and I watch the Habs organization spiral into a flaming mess.

That's how depressed I am they lost.

definitely put the Caps to win in my bracket, but since they can barely beat the Leafs that probably won't happen. also tbt to when the preds swept the hawks

Gotta tell you the atmosphere around Nashville is just electric, and heck I'm an hour away lol. People I know that aren't hockey fans started watching. People that know next to nothing about the sport are suddenly wanting to talk about it. I know for some they grew up in area's where hockey has always been a thing, but to see the traction this sport has gained over the last several years here is just awesome.

Preds vs St. Louis should be one heck of a series.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Clearly is a bandwagon fan who never watched hockey in the last 15 years because that hit is 100% legal and not a penalty. Next time, I hope Kadri goes for the head instead, maybe it will put that cocky ass Soviet in his place and remind him that he can't run around doing what he wants without punishment.
    lolol looks like we got an Ovie hater...and no I'm not a bandwagon fan. Who the hell would hop onto the Caps bandwagon of torture and misery? I've been a fan since the days of Kolzig, Bondra, Oates etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    lolol looks like we got an Ovie hater...and no I'm not a bandwagon fan. Who the hell would hop onto the Caps bandwagon of torture and misery? I've been a fan since the days of Kolzig, Bondra, Oates etc.
    Al Iafrate was the best Caps guy ever. That slapshot!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That hairstyle.

Looked like a pretty normal hip check to me.

Kings confirmed Stevens will take over coaching, at least some continuity there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    That hairstyle.
    Best hair ever.

Even with a hair like that, the guy was probably drowning in pussy.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    And yet everyone remembers him as a Leaf...Because ya know, he played 6 and a half seasons before being traded to Washington.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    And yet everyone remembers him as a Leaf...Because ya know, he played 6 and a half seasons before being traded to Washington.
    In Toronto he wasn't hip and cool!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Gotta tell you the atmosphere around Nashville is just electric, and heck I'm an hour away lol. People I know that aren't hockey fans started watching. People that know next to nothing about the sport are suddenly wanting to talk about it. I know for some they grew up in area's where hockey has always been a thing, but to see the traction this sport has gained over the last several years here is just awesome.

Preds vs St. Louis should be one heck of a series.
    I always pull for you guys, seems like one of the southern markets thats actually solid and the fans are great. If you beat Chicago you can beat anyone, Preds in 6

15+ Year Old Account
    Hahhahahahahha Finland is losing the U18 final, but that aside the most funny thing happened in the end, Finland scored 2-4 goal.... I hope a video of it will be online soon. St. Cyr the US goalie did something very stupid. "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

- - - Updated - - -

Here, a gif:
    https://twitter.com/antonj85/status/856233169699438592

He got greedy, Finland was playing without a goalie.

Disappointed the Bruins lost, but the Senators are going to get smoked by the Rangers.. They could barely beat a severely depleted Bruins team and needed the help of officiating in a few games to even get there. I will fully admit, Pastrnak's penalty in OT was a penalty...but Cece got away with something even worse than Pastrnak did and it was legitimately seconds after the announcers said if you're going to allow them to play like this then it needs to go both ways, if you dont let it go both ways then it's a problem. At the end of the day though, it was awesome to see the B's back in the playoffs, and their future is bright. So many kids stepped up and made Ottawa have to work for it. Future is really bright for Bruins fans.

Whew, what a rough series. I thought we'd win a laughter or two but the Leafs really played well. Hopefully it serves as a good warmup for the Penguins, as the Pens are a similar type of team(based on speed/skating)but much deeper and more experienced. History is not on our side, but its only right that we have to get through our archrival in order to win our first Cup. Winner of this series probably wins the Cup.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Pittsburgh will probably walk all over Washington, and I don't see the Senaturds winning more than a game against King Henrik so both series in 5, though the former might go 6.

Shitty that our season is done, but the one thing that killed us all season and cost us points in the regular season was overtime and it cost us in the playoffs too. Gotta learn to close out games.

After watching our series I'm not about to say anyone doesn't have a good chance to win a series. If we listened to everyone else we should have been sitting at home after 5.

My predictions for the second round of the playoffs,

Washington Vs Pittsburgh The Penguins win in 6
    New York Vs Ottawa Rangers win in 5
    Nashville Vs St. Louis Blues win in 7
    Edmonton Vs Anaheim Ducks win in 6

I feel bad for rangers fans, Ottawa is the most boring team to watch your team play against. However Lundqvist should keep the puck out of the net. Most exciting series to me is probably Nashville/St Louis. I think they should go the whole seven games. Nashville looks to be riding the hot hand after the way they dismantled Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    My predictions for the second round of the playoffs,

Washington Vs Pittsburgh The Penguins win in 6
    New York Vs Ottawa Rangers win in 5
    Nashville Vs St. Louis Blues win in 7
    Edmonton Vs Anaheim Ducks win in 6

I feel bad for rangers fans, Ottawa is the most boring team to watch your team play against. However Lundqvist should keep the puck out of the net. Most exciting series to me is probably Nashville/St Louis. I think they should go the whole seven games. Nashville looks to be riding the hot hand after the way they dismantled Chicago.
    Rangers (5) [4 if Anderson stops playing above his typical ability, 7 if Rangers go back to their desperate need of making every series go 7 games]
    Ducks (5) [I didn't think Oilers had enough depth to beat Sharks either]
    Penguins (6) [as long as Fleury doesn't lose confidence; 4 if they had Letang / Murray healthy]
    Preds (7) [very iffy but won't be surprised with whoever wins]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    The only defense is a good offense mentality could beat a slower team, but the Rangers are more experienced and fast enough to not get caught off guard by pond-hockey style of play.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2017-04-24 at 02:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rangers (5) [4 if Anderson stops playing above his typical ability, 7 if Rangers go back to their desperate need of making every series go 7 games]
    lol This is always my fear. Rangers have played so many game 7s over the years. It would be nice to get out of a series early, even game 6 was a relief against the Habs.