Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    OK so some classes have a different RNG algorithm, since they're not able to gear up their followers?
    Is that what you're saying?
    Im saying some classes have it considerably more easy than others

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    OK so some classes have a different RNG algorithm, since they're not able to gear up their followers?
    Is that what you're saying?
    no he say that everyone get different mission you may get lot of follower gear and he can get lot of artifact one, the problem is also the new follower is white at last garona back then was already capped, the new guy need to be levelled and then dressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    On top of that they need to greatly increase the chances for XP/gear missions to pop up if your champions aren't at least of epic quality.
    Agreed, the moment you upgrade 3 champions past 850 ALL your missions suddenly switch to 880-900 bracket, also you stop getting pure XP missions because they're considered low level. The only non 880+ missions you will still get is raid / dungeon caches, and the elusive augment rune / blood of sargeras ones. End of story.

When you enable 7th champion and he's 760 ilvl and white, he's basically a dead weight you need to level at half the xp yield per mission you manage to squeeze him in. Bonus points if he has no combat ally capability so you can't benefit from the recent combat ally xp buff. You never get any missions for his level if your other followers are miles ahead of him. And if you're druid, monk or shaman your armament perk is directly related to how many missions you can send as they don't have work orders. Sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    How exactly is a catch up mechanic a bit ''fuck you'' to people who played the game the entire time?
    I have been leveling AK on all of my twinks to L25 the regular way. Cost: 12500 order hall resources. Then they introduced the tomes. Cost now to get to 25: 3500. I paid ten times the amount to level to 20 the regular way. Times ten chars. It would've been fine if they made the research instant at that point, but reducing the cost by 90% is too much. I have been punished for actively playing my twinks. That's when a catch up is a big fuck you to active players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    If you're stating you got a character to 110, then geared up 5 or more followers from 760=>900 in 2 weeks, i'm gonna have to call MAJOR bullshit on that. Especially for classes that do'nt have the order hall trait to trade order hall resources for follower equipment and have to rely on the RNG one from mission rewards.
    The problm is getting the followers to blue asap, which is quite trivial. After that, you start pushing 1 or 2 to high ilvls. From there you mainly do eq missions.

Yes, it works in 2 weeks. Most missions in the lower levels only take a few hours, some only 3h, some 4h, some 6h, some 8h. You can do ~4-8 missions/day per follower, if you keep it going. Tak longer missions over night, take shorter missions during the day. The app helps tremendously if you can't log into the game client.

And yes, i did just that on my monk.m

access to upgrade tokens your some classes obviously helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Im saying some classes have it considerably more easy than others
    Which classes are those? I thought you said it's RNG? So now it's not?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Would you be happy for a catch up mechanic for followers / champions?

Obviously if you have been playing since 7.0 all your followers will likely be 900 and epic, however if you're recently 110 in 7.2 you're going to find your followers needing 200 ilvl to hit 900 (which is for the BS missions). I have a few fresh 110's (some unlucky enough not to have the follower gear cache upgrade) and thought how much better it would be if we could buy tokens that boost followers to 850. What's your opinion?
    What is with some people and asking for P2W aspects to be put into the game because they're lazy? Fucking put the work in and stop trying to make the game worse as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    You can do ~4-8 missions/day per follower, if you keep it going.
    No .

Deleted
    Well would be good if we have vendor who gives us old armor tokens (to 850) for the class hall resourses (anyway we have nothing to do with them after we finish CH traits)

A catch-up is not needed, doing missions takes only a handful of minutes.
    The problem is just for classes who don't have the possibility to get champion items by spending resources (like monks). In such case, it's absolutely horrible to find gear for your champions - especially considering the game is retarded at giving you adequate missions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Why do we need to reward people with a catch up who just buggered off and return now? is that not a big "fuck you" to people who stayed in game and played the content? You can have your catch up 3 months before the next x-pac as far as I am concerned
    Well if they are going to give us Champions that start at 850 whilst the rest of ours are 760 and green / blue so we only see the high missions some leeway would be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    What is with some people and asking for P2W aspects to be put into the game because they're lazy? Fucking put the work in and stop trying to make the game worse as a whole.
    Nothing to do with P2W, they give us an 850 champion to continue order advancement screwing up what missions get shown.

My demon hunter has all blue champions 760 except the one I got at 850 to unlock the continuation of order advancement, I got the 3x900 missions and the rest are 800+ atm, dungeon and raid ones.
    Last edited by mmoc101b07398d; 2017-04-23 at 01:32 AM.

The XP buff to combat followers only works if they are already max level. Jumped on one of my alts that had been rotting since it dinged 110 last year, its level 106 follower gets exactly 60xp per world quest as apposed to the 1000 the max level followers get. It would take a fuck tonne of world quests to get it to 110 at that rate.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I wish maybe there was a vendor perhaps that could let you buy tokens for resources up to a certain ilvl, atleast it would give people with fully upgraded order halls something to spend the excess on.

Yeah think they kinda missed with the new follower being 850 common. Felt too low for fully upgraded Class Halls guys, too high for starters so it screws the missions available.

started 7.2 with all active followers at 850, once i found out the old ilvl upgrades could only go to 850 i vendored them and worked on upgrading my champs, the 5 hit 855 and suddenly 860-900 missions are the only things coming up, i start questioning my OH advance perk which gives a chance upon successful gear missions to award ilvl drops or a slot item, needless to say my hunter who can place work orders is already 900 on all 7 followers while my shaman needed 150 more ilvls the last time i counted. it's a very slow process without work orders

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    The XP buff to combat followers only works if they are already max level. Jumped on one of my alts that had been rotting since it dinged 110 last year, its level 106 follower gets exactly 60xp per world quest as apposed to the 1000 the max level followers get. It would take a fuck tonne of world quests to get it to 110 at that rate.
    You need like 2 exp missions to get it to 110. Oh no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Actually it's not only world quests, it's for any quest (that isn't grey for you, i guess).

On topic: There is really no need for a catch up mechanism. If you want the best rewards, put in some effort (that is really not much). Not having ilvl 900 followers doesn't exclude you from any type of content.
    Oddly enough, it's not ever quest. While normally, I'd think it'd be obvious that "go talk to this guy" quests don't give follower exp, I've had some lengthy "kill these guys" quests not give follower exp either.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Sorry..confused here. Why do people who played the game the entire time need catch up mechanisms?
    because when you get the new follower or enabled the seventh it's low level and because the others are all above 850 you don't get any pure xp mission to level the new one, also if you try to send the underlevelled dude on high end mission he get penalty.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should give everyone 890 ilvl, max champions, 3 relics, 34 AP traits, 26 AK and all class upgrades (just click and they insta complete) as soon as you hit 110.

Mabe for alts.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    You need like 2 exp missions to get it to 110. Oh no.
    There are no xp missions, oh noes.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4