Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Is anyone expecting sylvanas to eventually do something evil.

Make a deal with the legion or the void lords anything is possible.

Won't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I'm expecting she bringing Vol'jin back to life as part of that Helias pact she made. If you don't like Vol'jin, you can consider that evil.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Not really. Sylvanas isn't an idiot and why turn against one of the two super powers of Azeroth?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I wish Blizzard would do something that justifies her existing in the first place right now, or get rid of her and kill her. Somethings gotta happen eventually... She's the warchief ffs.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    I wish Blizzard would do something that justifies her existing in the first place right now, or get rid of her and kill her. Somethings gotta happen eventually... She's the warchief ffs.
    She does have a justification, she's the bond that keeps the Forsaken as a group.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, she's already evil.

I'm expecting her to do something heroic and then promptly perma-die.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You mean like trying to Enslave Odyn's Valkyr and strike a deal with Helya? oh wait..

Alleria is going to be on Argus, if there's one thing that Sylvanas still cares about and shows emotions towards - it's her family, especially Alleria whose necklace made Sylvanas sing Lament of the Highborne in TBC. So, no, I do not see Sylvanas doing anything evil anymore, they'll go down the redemption route of some kind with her and it's gonna start with Alleria's return. On the end of the new Nathanos short story we learned that he felt regret after the Val'kyr did their thing to restore his human look, and since Sylvanas has been resurrected by Val'kyr multiple times, and is most likely having her beauty maintained by them, it's likely that over time her soul is slowly being restored and will ultimately be how she becomes "good" - at least that's what I could see Blizzard doing based on their past track record when it comes to stories similar to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    You mean like trying to Enslave Odyn's Valkyr and strike a deal with Helya? oh wait..
    Which is evil how? Odyn is an evil douche. Fucking with his stuff doesn't seem evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Which is evil how? Odyn is an evil douche. Fucking with his stuff doesn't seem evil.
    What's that logic? His "stuff" are not object. They are living beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    What's that logic? His "stuff" are not object. They are living beings.
    He sure as fuck doesn't treat them as if they're living beings.

You mean like human sacrifice for some dark ritual?
    Dark Mirror

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

As a proud Hordie I wish the Forsaken had remained neutral.

10+ Year Old Account
    She does some pretty questionable stuff but she's not cartoon villian evil. She has reasons for doing what she does but whatever the Alliance or horde for that matter are willing to accept it is another issue. But no I don't think she'll try to make a deal with the Legion or Void Lords. She understands the threats these two forces present. Legion anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    You mean like human sacrifice for some dark ritual?
    Dark Mirror
    This, she just did. Murderous bitch kidnapped, and sacrificed a member of the Argent Crusade, a neutral faction, to make her "champion" marginally less dead. The actual combat strength of the Paladin she murdered was probly far more than whatever Nathanos gained from the ritual.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    This, she just did. Murderous bitch kidnapped, and sacrificed a member of the Argent Crusade, a neutral faction, to make her "champion" marginally less dead. The actual combat strength of the Paladin she murdered was probly far more than whatever Nathanos gained from the ritual.
    Neutral? The dude was attacking the forsaken and specifically looking for Nathanos to kill. That isn't neutral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Neutral? The dude was attacking the forsaken and specifically looking for Nathanos to kill. That isn't neutral.
    He was a member of a neutral faction, if he killed any forsaken, they more than likely instigated it.

He was looking for "the blightcaller", (whom he didn't even know was Nathanos at the time) to kill because because he thought that was the entity that had killed Nathanos.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    He was a member of a neutral faction, if he killed any forsaken, they more than likely instigated it.

He was looking for "the blightcaller", (whom he didn't even know was Nathanos at the time) to kill because because he thought that was the entity that had killed Nathanos.
    Being part of a neutral faction isn't carte blanche to attack members of one of the factions.