The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post

You'd think they were Pep's Barcelona in their pomp.
    Was my point really. They are already making films on how Mauricio Pochettino is changing football and they havent even won anything. Talk about running before you can walk

The fighting cock has made for some interesting reading.

You'd think they were Pep's Barcelona in their pomp.
    Son Heung Min wouldn't even get in our team.

Hell they brought on Nkoudou, and I know first hand how shite he is.
    no idea why. They were bossing midfield with Wanyama and Dembele. Honestly, probably the best CM pair in the league.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Heavens forbid that Spurs fans have lives, or need to travel back after the game. I mean, not that you'd know how that feels I spose.
    They have extremely important lives. So important that thousands had to duck out 5mins from the end of the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    no idea why. They were bossing midfield with Wanyama and Dembele. Honestly, probably the best CM pair in the league.
    Yeah those two are top drawer.

A lot of over rated chaps believing their own hype though.

Their pathetic displays against Monaco told me all I need to know. At least the monegasques have some bottle.

Monaco are in the hunt for the French league and are in the CL Semi-final no? I mean, they can't be that bad.

Going into this season no one hyped Spurs at all, which is why we probably got a lot of plaudits for being second (quite a long way clear of the rest) and being near to Chelsea at least. I mean this is basically the same Chelsea team that won the league 2 years ago and for sure will win it again this year, they should be a team that is competing for CLs.

Chelsea scored more than us today, football is simple and that's the only stat that matters. Did we play badly though? No, we had some good stuff on display. Dembele lost his cool in the last 10 minutes (again) and the fans that left early are a disgrace or whatever, to pretend it'd only be Spurs fans that do that though isnt quite true.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Monaco are in the hunt for the French league and are in the CL Semi-final no? I mean, they can't be that bad.

Going into this season no one hyped Spurs at all, which is why we probably got a lot of plaudits for being second (quite a long way clear of the rest) and being near to Chelsea at least. I mean this is basically the same Chelsea team that won the league 2 years ago and for sure will win it again this year, they should be a team that is competing for CLs.

Chelsea scored more than us today, football is simple and that's the only stat that matters. Did we play badly though? No, we had some good stuff on display. Dembele lost his cool in the last 10 minutes (again) and the fans that left early are a disgrace or whatever, to pretend it'd only be Spurs fans that do that though isnt quite true.
    You played well.
    You should be excited too. Some really good English talent as well as a fantastic manager who is treating you guys to some excellent Football.

Deleted
    Ah the jealousy of teams below us.

Feels good.

Spurs are here to stay. Get used to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post

Feels good.

Spurs are here to stay. Get used to it.
    In what?

Deleted
    In what?

The only people who care about Europe are the sad fuckers who play on a Thursday.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Spurs couldnt even stay in europa either crashing out to the mighty GENT

Deleted
    Special shout out to Alan Sherer after the match where he put Jenas down (twice) and proceded to give the biggest shiteater smile I've ever seen.

My old man called it "the cat having the cream". Apt.

Deleted
    Special shout out to Alan Sherer after the match where he put Jenas down (twice) and proceded to give the biggest shiteater smile I've ever seen.

My old man called it "the cat having the cream". Apt.
    Not often you'd praise Shearer; but Jenas is a wee prick.

Is there a parade for second place?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Jenas is a total gobshite. I'm more qualified to talk about football than he is.

El Classico tomorrow.
    Real Madrid win pretty much wins them the league.

Can't see anything but a RM win tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    El Classico tomorrow.
    Real Madrid win pretty much wins them the league.

Can't see anything but a RM win tbh.
    Me neither, but the score depends on whether Enrique fails at managing and plays the wrong lineup (again).

After that display in the CL you would think Neymar is due for benchwarming against Real.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Me neither, but the score depends on whether Enrique fails at managing and plays the wrong lineup (again).

After that display in the CL you would think Neymar is due for benchwarming against Real.
    He's banned anyway isn't he?

If Redknapp helps us win the Birmingham Villa Derby i personally will name my second born harry!

You seriously dont know what its like growing up in a city with 2 teams that hate each other its the reason this game has to be played on a sunday at 12! Not even the Glasgow Derby has to be played at that time! This is by Police advice!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-04-23 at 09:50 AM.

Yup.

Bayern with a 2-2 draw at home to Mainz. Guess it's kinda hard to get motivation for this kind of game after going out of the CL, let's focus on Dortmund at Wednesday! Robben is a diver but damn, that old man still got it.

City vs Arsenal, hopefully Wenger understands to not play Elneny and Xhaka at the same time but wouldn't be surprised to see it. Ox was one of their best against Middlesbourgh so if he is dropped I get furious.

Pretty sure Real will win today, Barca is in bad shape and it's at the Bernabeu.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only people who care about Europe are the sad fuckers who play on a Thursday.
    Really? Is this why only Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea actually try to do anything with Europe once they get there? Why the fuck do you even get excited about top 4 if you're not going to use it? Shit, even Leicester did more with the Champions League than Arsenal or Spurs have for years.

- - - Updated - - -

He is now, but Barca were contesting it until about 10 minutes ago and were all set for playing him.