10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyCoding View Post
    In your dreams? ;D
    He got aylas ring so execute is used instead of slam. Since i never had aylas i had to slam considerably more of course

Quote Originally Posted by M2t View Post
    I am more than sure that we all want to see your logs now.
    No need man, just look for the No1 rank on WCL for every fight!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    He got aylas ring so execute is used instead of slam. Since i never had aylas i had to slam considerably more of course
    The dream part wasn't about exe proc. It was about cs-ms-cs-ms-cs-ms-cs-ms-cs-ms. Even in my dreams there are some Slams between those CSs and MSs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post

(if u ever see a third slam between two slams in logs, u know that guy messed up)
    I'm sorry to say but this part is very wrong, it takes 3 slams for MS to be off cd.
    Last edited by mmocb61e0bb66c; 2017-04-22 at 01:12 PM.

do you even play a warrior? lol.

U DONT HAVE THAT MANY GLOBALS FOR SLAM. Its all cs, ms, exec.

a geared warrior goes for most of a bossfight: cs ms cs ms cs ms exe cs ms cs ms slam ms oh no proc? slam slam cs ms cs ms exe cs ms slam, while spending all the excess rage with FR.

Its only poor man`s warriors that uses slam that much (2*slam between ms is possible, (if u ever see a third slam between two slams in logs, u know that guy messed up) , if cs is not available and no execute ring proc is up). and those dont use fr that much outside of bc at all.

Best way to test yourself: count slam casts vs ms casts. Is the ratio 2:1, that means u have really bad gear. if its over 2:1 it means you have not understood arms warrior at all. if its 1.5 or less :1 it means u have awsome gear and know what you are doing.
    So where did I say something wrong? I don't see anywhere that I said slam 3 times in a row. In fact, I said Slam was the expendable because it's the first thing that's dropped from the rotation. (meaning that if you have MS or CS up you will still CS+FR etc and Slam is not used). I never specified how you came to have 3 stacks of FR, did I say it was from 3 Slams? No. I was just showing the difference between HS and FR becasue if FR = HS you would always be abel to use it, FR serves a different function. Now I don't have the best gear, but if I come out of BC with a MS and have high rage I can easily Slam+FR more than 3 times before MS CD is up if i'm unlucky on RNG. RNG is why warriors wanted the stat changes right? Tactician to my understanding only gives you a change not a guarentee for a reset.
    Last edited by Valkaneer; 2017-04-22 at 04:31 PM.

do you even play a warrior? lol.

U DONT HAVE THAT MANY GLOBALS FOR SLAM. Its all cs, ms, exec.

a geared warrior goes for most of a bossfight: cs ms cs ms cs ms exe cs ms cs ms slam ms oh no proc? slam slam cs ms cs ms exe cs ms slam, while spending all the excess rage with FR.

Its only poor man`s warriors that uses slam that much (2*slam between ms is possible, (if u ever see a third slam between two slams in logs, u know that guy messed up) , if cs is not available and no execute ring proc is up). and those dont use fr that much outside of bc at all.

Best way to test yourself: count slam casts vs ms casts. Is the ratio 2:1, that means u have really bad gear. if its over 2:1 it means you have not understood arms warrior at all. if its 1.5 or less :1 it means u have awsome gear and know what you are doing.
    Do you even play warrior? If CS resets that often for you, you should go play the Lottery asap.

Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

lol cs ms cs ms cs ms cs ms i mean i kno we're playing a fantasy game but this is pure fantasy lMFAO

Anyhow, I was thinking about our talent tree, and they can really clean it up and make it more focused by switching a few talents around IMO.

Ravager / Sweeping Strikes / Fervor should be one tier.
    Dauntless / AM / OpS another tier.
    Rend / Overpower / Avatar a third tier.

Just makes more sense right now compared to having three AoE-oriented talents spread throughout the tree. So you have an AoE flavor tier (WW as primary filler, cleave talent, Bladestorm replacement talent), you have an ability flavor tier (Avatar/Overpower/Rend), and you have a pure passive throughput tier.

I feel like with a talent like Fervor, for example, there is way too much pressure to ramp up the number to obscene levels to compete with Avatar when it really should just be competing with other AoE-flavor talents, as it's OG theme is to be able to use WW as a filler without losing any ST -- leading to a nice AoE QoL boost.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2017-04-22 at 06:06 PM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i really joined the club that say slam should cost 0 rage, and slap it with 10% chance to reset CS, atleast you can call it a proper filler now, you wont have to suffer with 0 rage anymore.

i have suggested to blizzard several times, if they like big phat hits, they can just make focus rage passive, that increase 50% damage and rage of mortal strike and execute.

in for the kill is shit, no matter how much they buff it, its useless, should make it tasty, like execute phase start at 30% - 40% and mortal strike increase execute damage by 50% stack 2 times, makes is synergize with EP, THEN and maybe then it can be useful, and probably for certain fights.

mortal combo need something to compete with FR, like, every Mortal strike increase the damage of mortal strike by 10%, stacks 5 times for 10 seconds, THIS makes you feel like a combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post

Anyhow, I was thinking about our talent tree, and they can really clean it up and make it more focused by switching a few talents around IMO.

Ravager / Sweeping Strikes / Fervor should be one tier.
    Dauntless / AM / OpS another tier.
    Rend / Overpower / Avatar a third tier.

Just makes more sense right now compared to having three AoE-oriented talents spread throughout the tree. So you have an AoE flavor tier (WW as primary filler, cleave talent, Bladestorm replacement talent), you have an ability flavor tier (Avatar/Overpower/Rend), and you have a pure passive throughput tier.

I feel like with a talent like Fervor, for example, there is way too much pressure to ramp up the number to obscene levels to compete with Avatar when it really should just be competing with other AoE-flavor talents, as it's OG theme is to be able to use WW as a filler without losing any ST -- leading to a nice AoE QoL boost.
    more like Dauntless / AM / Deadly Calm

Rend / Overpower / Ops

Avatar baseline ( like no one is going to ignore this talent, NEVER )

Ravager / Sweeping Strikes / Fervor <---- different types of aoe

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Getting tired of the brow beating going on here with the idea that if you don't like FR then you're a no skill trogg. How about people just don't like it? How hard is that to understand? How hard is it to undestand some people find it tedious? You like it, ok that's great, glad you're having a good time. There's a lot of warriors who enjoyed the old school style a lot more though, and feel this new FR warrior is not the direction we wanted to go. You like your option to play FR, well the rest of us would like the option not to have to play FR and not be 200k behind FR. There is nothing wrong with people being allowed to have options.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: There are people who are good at FR and still hate it, just saying......
    Your message just proves what type of player you are. This comment is no offense to you, but the design of Arms is intended to be like this unless otherwise Blizzard decides to make it an easier rotation like Fury. But currently FR is still king. The new nerfs on PTR shows Blizzard WANTS us to move away from FR, however it still presents issues - especially with low damage output without FR.

FR is like Heroic Strike, if you liked Heroic Strike then FR is the same exact thing - rage dump. The two work differently, tho'. No argument about that.

But there are people who are playing wrong or don't know how to play it properly or have it keybinded to a key that is hard-to-reach or doesn't work well with your CDs, etc. Clickers are on the TOP of the list. If you enjoy clicking, then Arms is going to be hard to play. But the Warrior community is here to help those who seek to master the spec and become better players.

And yes, there is nothing wrong with people having options. Blizzard just needs to fix Arms, otherwise ... FR is still going to dominate. :/

My wish is to have FR as baseline and bring back Cataclysm Arms (the last major patch in Cata).

Yeah, I really wish they would redesign In for the Kill into something useful. There are so many different ways you can make an interesting execute phase talent -- the execute useable at 30-40% is indeed one of them. The current design is just so ass though and we're going to hit a point where it's just laughably overtuned, +80 rage per mortal strike during execute ecks dee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Do you even play warrior? If CS resets that often for you, you should go play the Lottery asap.

[IMG]not relevant./IMG]
    I really like it when a guy with an armory link to a 885 shadowpriest wearing prydaz and no heroic raid done wants to teach me warrior.

this is my wclog ranking page https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...4044529/latest.

this weeks heroic anomaly kill featured 19 slam casts and 24 ms casts, and 23 cs casts. most of the 76 warriors worldwide that did more dps on this fight have significantly higher itemlvl.
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2017-04-23 at 01:32 AM.

I really like it when a guy with an armory link to a 885 shadowpriest wearing prydaz and no heroic raid done wants to teach me warrior.

this is my wclog ranking page https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...4044529/latest.

this weeks heroic anomaly kill featured 19 slam casts and 24 ms casts, and 23 cs casts. most of the 76 warriors worldwide that did more dps on this fight have significantly higher itemlvl.
    it looks like you just won the RNG lottery and got a high % ranking on heroic though, as your mythic rankings show up on that link and they are all over the place, no consistency. On your latest Mythic Anomaly kill you cast 58 Slams to 36 MS, quite a different picture to your heroic kill.

Of course the best rankings come with the best RNG with Arms, but your log is just an example of that, there is no consistency with that when I check your other logs.

I'll just use an example here tho - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...=20&type=casts . Log from a few months back, was rank 2 overall and 10ilvl below the rank 1.... And your log has a better RNG than even I did, and I won the lottery big time on this log. These are just gifts, this kinda spell cast ratio is not "that" normal.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2017-04-23 at 02:08 AM.

I really like it when a guy gets one fight with good RNG and thinks it applies to everything and that he knows more than everyone because of it.

I'm not sure what's funnier, you thinking CS resets that often, or you acting like playing a warrior is hard or something.
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2017-04-23 at 05:48 AM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

I don't understand all the rage, ignore the trolls that don't know how to play and wont post/have bad logs and move on.

yeah probably u are right.. i can count the 30 sec draughts of no cs reset on one hand in the last month. Even if its happens, it costs max 10 % on ranking.

I have the new "skill / gear" test artifact weapon, i have legendary logs on several bosses, with only access to 3 mythic bosses, but hey im for sure a guy that has no clue.

Im just trying to tell people that arms isnt that bad or rng or stupid, and i should better stop and let them believe their stuff. Yesterday on random normal ap farm i had fun battling with a full mythic 920 eq sindi dk and managed to beat him on 3 fights, and on guldan he beat me by half a million dmg at the end. but hey, arms is bad and rng is so stupid and all logs are pure luck, and there is no skill involved, and go on play your stuff of how bad arms is.

yeah probably u are right.. i can count the 30 sec draughts of no cs reset on one hand in the last month. Even if its happens, it costs max 10 % on ranking.

I have the new "skill / gear" test artifact weapon, i have legendary logs on several bosses, with only access to 3 mythic bosses, but hey im for sure a guy that has no clue.

Im just trying to tell people that arms isnt that bad or rng or stupid, and i should better stop and let them believe their stuff. Yesterday on random normal ap farm i had fun battling with a full mythic 920 eq sindi dk and managed to beat him on 3 fights, and on guldan he beat me by half a million dmg at the end. but hey, arms is bad and rng is so stupid and all logs are pure luck, and there is no skill involved, and go on play your stuff of how bad arms is.
    ^ Couldn't have said it any better. <3

Nobody is saying you're bad, I just pointed out that your "legendary" log on HC Anomaly is not consistent with your other logs in terms of proc frequency, and used your last Mythic Anomaly kill (why is your dps so shit here? I didn't look in detail but you're easily 200-300k behind where you should be) as an example, since you cast 58 slams to 36 MS, which is a completely different story to your HC cast ratio.

If you're good enough to the beat the artifact challenge then I'm at a loss as to why your dps evaporates on Mythic, some loss is normal but damn.

I guess bad tactician luck is the only thing everyone can agree sucks about the current arms spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    I guess bad tactician luck is the only thing everyone can agree sucks about the current arms spec.
    Bad tactition luck is the only thing that sucks about Legion Arms on single target, I feel that way since I do enjoy the spec. When you have a good run it's so satisfying, but it's incredibly frustrating when you get a bad run. Those 30 second waiting windows cripples your dps so bad because of how your rage throughput also relies heavily on procs, it's like a double dipping negative. I'd be 100% happy to play Arms as it is but with a 15s CD on CS, combined with nerfing mastery and buffing spell ability... Rather than what they have done which is made the RNG issue considerably worse and buffed the numbers through the roof.

But really the spec is gimped on AOE due to Bladestorm cooldown being too long and the lack of a way to natively keep an AOE CS debuff. Arms doesn't suffer a lack of AOE in Nighthold so much as it suffers a lack of having the AOE readily available when it's needed, which is the larger issue. And Sweeping Strikes, it's super strong but it has a hopelessly picky working range making it difficult and frustrating to use.

Arms on single target right now is fantastic aside from those occasional bad RNG moments that ruin your day, but on AOE it just doesn't have the tools at the right time, it's a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Your message just proves what type of player you are. This comment is no offense to you, but the design of Arms is intended to be like this unless otherwise Blizzard decides to make it an easier rotation like Fury. But currently FR is still king. The new nerfs on PTR shows Blizzard WANTS us to move away from FR, however it still presents issues - especially with low damage output without FR.

FR is like Heroic Strike, if you liked Heroic Strike then FR is the same exact thing - rage dump. The two work differently, tho'. No argument about that.

But there are people who are playing wrong or don't know how to play it properly or have it keybinded to a key that is hard-to-reach or doesn't work well with your CDs, etc. Clickers are on the TOP of the list. If you enjoy clicking, then Arms is going to be hard to play. But the Warrior community is here to help those who seek to master the spec and become better players.

And yes, there is nothing wrong with people having options. Blizzard just needs to fix Arms, otherwise ... FR is still going to dominate. :/

My wish is to have FR as baseline and bring back Cataclysm Arms (the last major patch in Cata).
    Yes it does prove the type of player I am. The type that does not want to force everyone else to play the way I want to play. Everyone should have the option to play their own style and not force a highly controversial new play type on them.