Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Being part of a neutral faction isn't carte blanche to attack members of one of the factions.
    If they attack you first it is... The Forsaken, particularly when Garrosh was in charge and gave the "kill everything that isn't us" orders, wouldn't have exactly been friendly to a random Human patrolling the Plaguelands.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-04-23 at 07:16 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    Nope, she's already evil.

I'm expecting her to do something heroic and then promptly perma-die.
    Hopefully this.

Anyone think Genn is going to rape Anduin and overtake the kingship over the alliance anything is possible

See how little sense does it make? Same as yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope she does anything at all before the end of the expansion. Last time we saw her we had a cliffhanger over the strange pact she did with Hel. Well, Hel's dead and buried and Sylvanas hasn't done anything other than tell us to attack a few towers for no reason so I'm wondering if we'll ever even learn what that pact was about.

I think she will do something evil, but not turn traitor and join the void lords.

She already tried with the whole thing in Stormheim, but Greymane stopped her.

7+ Year Old Account
    no.
    sylvanas isnt stupid.

nor will blizzard sacrifice ANOTHER warchief.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    This, she just did. Murderous bitch kidnapped, and sacrificed a member of the Argent Crusade, a neutral faction, to make her "champion" marginally less dead. The actual combat strength of the Paladin she murdered was probly far more than whatever Nathanos gained from the ritual.
    Euthanzing paladins really isn't anything bad. Its more like she spared him from his misery.

OT: She is a good girl and won't do anything bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

nor will blizzard sacrifice ANOTHER warchief.
    I wouldn't bet my money on that. With them everything is possible. Even gnome warchief.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully, I always liked that theme of the Horde being more loose of an alliance...then well, the actual Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    He sure as fuck doesn't treat them as if they're living beings.
    So, other should do the same as him. what?

Deleted
    Sylvanas is evil, the entire world arround her just doesn't reacts to it because of plot.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Sylvanas is evil, the entire world arround her just doesn't reacts to it because of plot.
    how was your vacation M-Ra?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Euthanzing paladins really isn't anything bad. Its more like she spared him from his misery.

OT: She is a good girl and won't do anything bad
    That's classist, brah.

Killing a Paladin, who are purpose built to kill demons, while we are being invaded by demons, to make someone who's best quality is that they can shoot a bow real good slightly less dead seems like a stupidass idea.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-04-23 at 05:10 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's classist, brah.

Killing a Paladin, who are purpose built to kill demons, while we are being invaded by demons, to make someone who's best quality is that they can shoot a bow real good slightly less dead seems like a stupidass idea.
    Think about it - with nathanos inside his inteligence sktrocketed. Now people who will look at him (well his body) won't think dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by bettomendes View Post
    I'm expecting she bringing Vol'jin back to life as part of that Helias pact she made. If you don't like Vol'jin, you can consider that evil.
    She made a deal with Helya to get the lantern she used to try and enslave the Valkyr to raise more forsaken (and extend her own unlife), only to be stopped by Greymane. The deal had nothing to do with vol'jin.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Think about it - with nathanos inside his inteligence sktrocketed. Now people who will look at him (well his body) won't think dumbass.
    Even Nathanos disagrees with you, given he felt regret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nathanos needs to straighten the fuck up, he clearly had a really bad day back then. They probably added something to his drink.

Depends on your definition of evil. Some people around here seem to think anything she does is evil.

That said, I'm pretty sure she'll do something a lot would consider questionable at some point. That's kinda' how she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Make a deal with the legion or the void lords anything is possible.
    Top kek dude. This won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Doesn't this get tiring at some point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I feel like Sylvanas won't give a shit about Alleria anymore due to her short lived alliance with Vereesa back in the "War Crimes" novel. I don't think she'll want to try get close to someone else now, plus I doubt Alleria will accept her considering her...........status..
    Most likely a:

-Let my add un-faced by my presumed dead sister, cause i'm still mad at my other sister.

- - - Updated - - -

He felt regret cause he was his family.

In the end, the boy did made the forsaken his own enemies (as he killed some of the Forsaken) -It seems he was the part of the crusade that is more Alliance (as he points out that he was hunting for Nathanos because of what he have done to the different Alliance warriors that have been unlucky to find themselves against Nathanos).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Make a deal with the legion or the void lords anything is possible.
    Ofc not.. Why would she?

Anduin, on the other hand, have had Wrathion up his a$$ since MoP, so it's very possible he will do something (willingly or not)..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    You mean like trying to Enslave Odyn's Valkyr and strike a deal with Helya? oh wait..
    She did evil things for the right reasons. To her the ends justified the means. Shes still not Hitler level bad. Heck I could argue shes a better person than Trump or some other political leaders. Lets not actually discuss politics please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Depends on your definition of evil. Some people around here seem to think anything she does is evil.

That said, I'm pretty sure she'll do something a lot would consider questionable at some point. That's kinda' how she is.

Top kek dude. This won't happen.

Doesn't this get tiring at some point?
    Using the plague is questionable.
    Enslaving a Valkyr even if it was to maybe save her people is also questionable. Shes straddling the line between morally grey and slightly evil imo. Garrosh was worse. I'd argue Blackmore was worse. I fully expect Genn to sink to her level at some point out of blood lust though.