Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Look how great Odynn is! (warrior hall Odyn lore)

So in 7.2 there are some scrolls you can find that have lore regarding Odyn and the Vrykul. They arent all in game yet, but you can read them all on wowhead.

http://www.wowhead.com/object=248980/the-legend-of-odyn

http://www.wowhead.com/object=248981...avored-of-odyn

Interesting to note that apparently Helya was the one who struck out at Odyn first.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Stories about Odyn within Odyn's home.

That sure isn't biased or anything

Deleted
    I bet he's gonna try and test us again before we're allowed to read them

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Stories about Odyn within Odyn's home.

That sure isn't biased or anything
    We all know Odyn is a beacon of rational thinking, who would are accuse him of bias?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Odyn such magnificent bastard, this gem was hilarious.

Now, there are many tales out there that claim Odyn forced Helya to become Val'kyr against her will. Only a fool would believe such things. This story comes from Odyn himself, and how could anyone hold another's word above his?

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post

Now, there are many tales out there that claim Odyn forced Helya to become Val'kyr against her will. Only a fool would believe such things. This story comes from Odyn himself, and how could anyone hold another's word above his?
    Why would Odyn just go and tell lies?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account

It's funny I hated odyn but I never thought he would flat out lie
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    It makes him look better. To his fellow valorous Vrykul and Azerothian denizens. To us players....well he's got some splaining to do.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Damn you beat me to it

But yeah, it's intentionally written as biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    So that he can say he was right, he had to build his undead army and in order to do so they must trust him unquestionably, which is why he does not shun from using mindcontrol if it suits him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    He has become such a bastard, he actually starts growing on me.

I'm not even a little bit surprised. I mean, take away the fantasy setting and he's a cult leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It makes him look better. To his fellow valorous Vrykul and Azerothian denizens. To us players....well he's got some splaining to do.
    Helya is dead so the chances of him slipping up are rather slim, unless he is already old god corrupted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuFhtagn View Post
    I'm not even a little bit surprised. I mean, take away the fantasy setting and he's a cult leader.
    I mean he is a cult leader, hes got an entire people that want to be his undead VALOR servants.
    Holy shit lol

I dunno, that paladin quest line which turned out Oydn was a dick and had an entire family killed incase of something which caused the event to happen anyway, seems just as flawed as every other idiot in warcraft lol.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Helya is dead so the chances of him slipping up are rather slim, unless he is already old god corrupted.
    It would suck to have to keep listening his smug, self-righteous voice knowing he had literally gotten away with murder. We've taken down dungeon and raid bosses for less. I really hope they don't make him a protagonist against the Old Gods or something.

Prime Designates are fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

I mean he is a cult leader, hes got an entire people that want to be his undead VALOR servants.
    Which he routinely sends to their deaths (not sure if they come back after we kill them in HoV) to test the adventurers' valor because he's bored.

Well, he even sent Assassins after Skovalds family, quite the valorous concept right there.

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuFhtagn View Post
    Which he routinely sends to their deaths (not sure if they come back after we kill them in HoV) to test the adventurers' valor because he's bored.
    Don't forget that his valorous followers almost all tend to want to kill anything and anyone that moves on sight. Good or bad. They're one of the most aggressively dickish races in the setting.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we'll find out but I doubt he'll be used ever again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi