Meanwhile, all I'm waiting for, is the mod that removes Peebee's stupid raccoon line. Seriously gurl, you're gorgeous, why o WHY did you do that to your face? o_O

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Meanwhile, all I'm waiting for, is the mod that removes Peebee's stupid raccoon line. Seriously gurl, you're gorgeous, why o WHY did you do that to your face? o_O
    As the others were talking about earlier. The black line is a design choice used to distinguish her apart from other asari. Otherwise she just looks the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I could wrap glorious 4k textures and normal maps over Skyrim's meshes until I was blue in the face, but at the end of the day you're putting a shiny coat of paint on a dated, low-fidelity model with 2d, alpha-channeled teeth and outdated facial animation tech (facemorphs).

All the up-close, ENB-enhanced, altered-FOV screenshots in the world don't change those things.
    Thank you. There are some great mods for Skyrim, but the meshes in that game are just, yuck. I mean I got into ESO for a while, and thought I'd hop back into Skyrim for a bit....and NOPE.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    As the others were talking about earlier. The black line is a design choice used to distinguish her apart from other asari. Otherwise she just looks the same.
    Does she though? I know most Asari have the same face but hers looks younger than most. I personally don't understand have the OT had more than one Asari face but ME:A has 2 at best?

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm ruined MP for myself because all I play is Vanguard or Asari Adept. Human/Krogran Vanguard depending on how I'm feeling, Asari Adept if theres 2+ Vanguards in the group since Annihilation compliments Vanguards very well. I'll let someone else worry about bring the Vanquisher.

edit: Someone on reddit said MP makes SP feel like a joke. After learning how to combat lag, bad teammates, RNG, and the Kett, I agree. And no one told me there were sync kills in SP. Was playing SP and blinding charged into a E fiend (I don't know their name but they are the things that are about as big as Fiends but name starts with an E). It basically pulled my out of my rotation and sync killed me. I still had full barrier when it grabbed me. Thankfully the game put me back right before I charged it.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2017-04-23 at 08:42 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Does she though? I know most Asari have the same face but hers looks younger than most. I personally don't understand have the OT had more than one Asari face but ME:A has 2 at best?

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm ruined MP for myself because all I play is Vanguard or Asari Adept. Human/Krogran Vanguard depending on how I'm feeling, Asari Adept if theres 2+ Vanguards in the group since Annihilation compliments Vanguards very well. I'll let someone else worry about bring the Vanquisher.

edit: Someone on reddit said MP makes SP feel like a joke. After learning how to combat lag, bad teammates, RNG, and the Kett, I agree. And no one told me there were sync kills in SP. Was playing SP and blinding charged into a E fiend (I don't know their name but they are the things that are about as big as Fiends but name starts with an E). It basically pulled my out of my rotation and sync killed me. I still had full barrier when it grabbed me. Thankfully the game put me back right before I charged it.
    Idk if its still possible but when i had maxed barrier on my sentinel, the one that gives you back the barrer when it breaks, i could survive sync kills even the vault cleansing cloud, tho surviving the cloud bugs out your game.

still very annoying to have quest discussions in the nexus/etc get interrupted by the constantly spammy ambient conversations. I was doing the infection quest and the last bit got interrupted by yet another pleading jerkward asking for another chance as i was leaving the nexus. The same happens in kadara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well she's barely 100 years old, that's like teenager by Asari standards.

Also there is some cool banter when you have her and Drack in Nomad, where Drack asks her whether that smudge on her face is because she thinks she's a superhero? The reply is whether all the bones on his armor are there because he wants to look like a supervillain to which he answers "... Yes".

I must say Drack and Peebee make best banter so far. Cora is just too tight ass and Vetra/Jaal are meh. Did not bother with others yet.

Liara didn't have any stupid black line on her face. She looked pretty unique from the rest of the Asari in ME1.

Besides, EVERY SINGLE ASARI in Andromeda except Peebee shares the exact same face. Peebee already looks unique enough on account of having a face of her own. And the cherry on top: She has eyebrows. That's another point of uniqueness. That stupid black line is not needed. At all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nada. Peebee has a completely different headmesh/face shape from the standard asari in Andromeda.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Well she's barely 100 years old, that's like teenager by Asari standards.

Also there is some cool banter when you have her and Drack in Nomad, where Drack asks her whether that smudge on her face is because she thinks she's a superhero? The reply is whether all the bones on his armor are there because he wants to look like a supervillain to which he answers "... Yes".

I must say Drack and Peebee make best banter so far. Cora is just too tight ass and Vetra/Jaal are meh. Did not bother with others yet.
    Some of Jaal's banter is actually really funny, depending on the character he's paired with. Him and Vetra, for example.

I like Cora in the quiet, personal moments like her admitting Alec made the right choice (by choosing the player as Pathfinder). But all her asari hero worship gets old, for sure.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

btw guys, is there any reason for us to go to the hidden collector base after we eatablish the colony? Whether we chose Sloan or reyes or saved one/didnt shoot the other

Liara didn't have any stupid black line on her face. She looked pretty unique from the rest of the Asari in ME1.

Besides, EVERY SINGLE ASARI in Andromeda except Peebee shares the exact same face. Peebee already looks unique enough on account of having a face of her own. And the cherry on top: She has eyebrows. That's another point of uniqueness. That stupid black line is not needed. At all.
    I mean as the ugliest asari in history she clearly needed something to accentuate her features a bit. Mission accomplished imho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    btw guys, is there any reason for us to go to the hidden collector base after we eatablish the colony? Whether we chose Sloan or reyes or saved one/didnt shoot the other
    I had to think hard wtf you were talking about.. I think you mean collective and not collector . I never did visit the cave again, too much of a hassle back then but I doubt there is a lot of great content awaiting you, it was after all only an independent splinter cell

10+ Year Old Account
    Which one you side with on Kadara has that one show up in the final mission. There's also a sidequest on Eos close to it that ties into the last couple missions, but the clearing out the actual kett base on there is entirely inconsequential.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I mean as the ugliest asari in history
    Different tastes I guess. I think she's cute.

Besides, the ugliest asari in history is, and always has been Morinth. God she's creepy.

Hmmm i had Sarissa replaced with Vedaria . I hope that doesn't get dunn killed.

I was supportive of her initial decision for the sacrifice, but the way she went about it later? That was bull on her part. Yeah the data helped them escape the elite attackers but they wouldn't be dealing with them in the first palce with all those losses incurred if it wasn't for the data
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-04-23 at 08:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post

Some of Jaal's banter is actually really funny, depending on the character he's paired with. Him and Vetra, for example.

I like Cora in the quiet, personal moments like her admitting Alec made the right choice (by choosing the player as Pathfinder). But all her asari hero worship gets old, for sure.
    Jaal + almost anyone is good. He definitely knows how to push Vetra. I took Jaal and Drack to assault the Archons ship, it was like playing an old 80s action movie. I never used him Liam but I would assume they would be good because of their banter on the Tempests?

Drack + Peebee is always good. Drack + Cora is also good if they speak because of their dueling personalities.

Liam + Cora either don't speak enough or too by the book to be together. Never tried Liam and Vetra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm i had Sarissa replaced with Vedaria . I hope that doesn't get dunn killed.
    Nah, I did the same. And no one died in my play through. I remember thinking she had too, then she showed up in the next scene.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Nah, I did the same. And no one died in my play through. I remember thinking she had too, then she showed up in the next scene.
    You need all 3 pathfinders for Dunn to not die (Raeka/Hayjer, Avitus, and Sarissa/Vederia) . However if you choose to keep Sarissa, I believe you need to not tell her secret or else she doesn't help/holds a grudge against you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    You need all 3 pathfinders for Dunn to not die (Raeka/Hayjer, Avitus, and Sarissa/Vederia) . However if you choose to keep Sarissa, I believe you need to not tell her secret or else she doesn't help/holds a grudge against you.
    Nope, you can expose her. I surely did.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, you can expose her. I surely did.
    Ah ok, I had heard from others that she doesn't if you do. Good to know.

Different tastes I guess. I think she's cute.
    She has some kind of weird potatoe face .. i just couldn't look at her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Ah ok, I had heard from others that she doesn't if you do. Good to know.
    If you keep her and expose her you need to convince her to help you. If you expose and replace her or keep silent you get her without extra "effort". I knda thought replacing them all was the best choice through and was kinda ironic all things considered. The 2nd garde are all decent people and the results seem to be the best as far as I can tell. The human and asari pathfinder had dirty secrets, the turian one was a non-option and the frog people one was a tough choice, but helping the korgans nets you better results plot wise imho and prevents these annoying ket-krogan hybrids.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-04-24 at 07:07 AM.