Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    What a dumb release date. They should have delayed it till october the 13th. Also best release month.
    They already delayed it once and promised a early 2017 release, So there was no chance it was getting delayed again.

Its still releasing on a Friday tho just on the 26th..Double 13

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yea, October 13th falling on a friday sounds like it markets itself. They could of had the game fully complete with all features they plan to patch in.

I would be interested in the game if it had a lot more polish. Unfortunately it looks barely above grade your average early access game, and it's supposed to be a full release.
    Different strokes but to me the game looks fine, Even more so for the size of the team making it. Seen it in action a few months back and there was very little bugs at the time.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yea, October 13th falling on a friday sounds like it markets itself. They could of had the game fully complete with all features they plan to patch in.

I would be interested in the game if it had a lot more polish. Unfortunately it looks barely above grade your average early access game, and it's supposed to be a full release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    They already delayed it once and promised a early 2017 release, So there was no chance it was getting delayed again.

Its still releasing on a Friday tho just on the 26th..Double 13

- - - Updated - - -

Different strokes but to me the game looks fine, Even more so for the size of the team making it. Seen it in action a few months back and there was very little bugs at the time.
    I'm super sure they can't hold on to the game anymore and need the money. But also releasing in october, youtubers and streamers would have capitalized on their scary game specials for that month. That's a lot of cha-ching. I don't think this game is gonna stay full price by then.

I'll probably wait for the single player mode till I buy it. I'm not actually sure what to expect out of it, considering that the Friday the 13th series isn't exactly that story driven to warrant a single player. I guess your just gonna walk around a lot in the woods and camps trying to find survivors, survive a murderous Jason and try to find a way to defeat him. I'd like to see them going further like having the single player taking place in New York and even in space like in the movies, even though these movies are pretty bad. From what I've seen and played from the beta the multiplayer definately a lot of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they will have some DLC for October 13th to have that promotion.

Loved the beta so I hope this game lives up to the hype I have for it, add to the fact Jason is my favourite slasher killer.

They should make a VR mode lol, that would be fuckin scary.

Game releases in 2 day's and the dev's have given early access to a lot of people/streamers.

If anyone is interested I highly recommend checking those streams out.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait, watching Lyrik playing it last night which was funny.

Hoping that there isn't lots of bugs that put a negative light around the game.

While I don't care about the price tag as I am a Friday the 13th fanboi, £30 may put lots off.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2017-05-25 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Can't wait, watching Lyrik playing it last night which was funny.

Hoping that there isn't lots of bugs that put a negative light around the game.

While I don't care about the price tag as I am a Friday the 13th fanboi, £30 may put lots off.
    I was watching Bikeman and Admiral_Bahroo play yesterday and it seemed the game was bug free. Also them two was killing me, I was laughing my ass off. The game has changed ALOT since the last beta they did.

IMO Its worth $40 (US) and has a lot of content already. They do plan to add a SP/Offline mode by the end of summer and I do believe more cosmetic stuff like Jason/Camp Counselor skins.

I'm happy they didn't go the DBD route and made Jasion be feared. The main complaint I keep hearing from people watching is "Jason is OP" and that's kinda the point, you are ment to be scared of the killer not be able to solo him.

Not everyone is going to live, do what u can to make sure u do

10+ Year Old Account
    I was watching Bikeman and Admiral_Bahroo play yesterday and it seemed the game was bug free. Also them two was killing me, I was laughing my ass off. The game has changed ALOT since the last beta they did.

IMO Its worth $40 (US) and has a lot of content already. They do plan to add a SP/Offline mode by the end of summer and I do believe more cosmetic stuff like Jason/Camp Counselor skins.

I'm happy they didn't go the DBD route and made Jasion be feared. The main complaint I keep hearing from people watching is "Jason is OP" and that's kinda the point, you are ment to be scared of the killer not be able to solo him.

Not everyone is going to live, do what u can to make sure u do
    Simple things like unlocking different clothing options can make a pretty big difference, hopefully they realise this and make lots of options available.

Totally agree, Jason should be OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want this to be awesome as I genuinely enjoy gameplay/atmospheres like this, but there's been so many failures since the new loot crate run and gun generation has the attention span of a kitten surrounded by 50 balls of yarn.

It's probably just going to be people quitting early for various reasons, dead on arrival/quickly, people ghosting for other players, players trying to boost their favoritestreamer in the same match and doing whatever it takes.

Really not trying to negative, I swear, I'm just a bit jaded.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Its finally happening....

Now to decide on when I buy the PC version as well (Soon).

Bought the PC version as well Didn't want to wait for the game to go live on PS4 to have people to play with lol.

Those who pre-ordered the console version from the dev's can download now, but the stores won't have it live until 8AM PST/11AM EST (PS4) not sure XB1 time.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-05-26 at 08:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played a few games, really hard to survive now.

Played as Jason once and got 8/8/ kills easy.

Hoping it's just a l2p issue as counsellors and the lack of talents, I'm sure we'll hear lots of cries for nerfs to Jason though.

Played a few games, really hard to survive now.

Played as Jason once and got 8/8/ kills easy.

Hoping it's just a l2p issue as counsellors and the lack of talents, I'm sure we'll hear lots of cries for nerfs to Jason though.
    Oh ya there is defiantly a L2P issue(Not saying u tho). My first match I was Jason as well and got 7/8. People can cry nerf Jason all they want but the dev's have been quite clear, you are suppose to be afraid of Jason.

You ether work as a team or screw each other over to live. 3rd Option is to have the mindset u will die, so have fun until u do lol.

I love the game
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-05-26 at 09:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh ya there is defiantly a L2P issue(Not saying u tho). My first match I was Jason as well and got 7/8. People can cry nerf Jason all they want but the dev's have been quite clear, you are suppose to be afraid of Jason.

You ether work as a team or screw each other over to live. 3rd Option is to have the mindset u will die, so have fun until u do lol.

I love the game
    I'm worried the devs will give in.

At the same time though, once you are a high level and have lots of perks, it might be easy to avoid Jason.

Time will tell, just hope they keep the game updated to make things fair. I've never played DBD, but I've heard their patches make the evil guy easy to avoid.

I'm worried the devs will give in.

At the same time though, once you are a high level and have lots of perks, it might be easy to avoid Jason.

Time will tell, just hope they keep the game updated to make things fair. I've never played DBD, but I've heard their patches make the evil guy easy to avoid.
    Not to derail this into a DBD topic but ya the dev's kept nerfing the killers to be on par with the survivors. That is bad game design because u get survivors soloing killers. (That's all ill say about DBD, Don't want to derail the thread).

I don't think the dev's will give in because they have been quite clear about how they want the game. On top of that like u said perk's will make it easier to avoid Jason.

Just heard something on the stream I am 100% ok with the Dev's doing.

Make it so Jason can only grab people who are wounded. So it isn't Teleport,Grab,Dead. That would be fair IMO or keep it as it is that works too.

10+ Year Old Account
    If one throw landing, or jumping out a broken window means wounded and other similar affects.

I wouldn't be that bothered, it is a bit OP randomly teleporting with no warning at all.

If one throw landing, or jumping out a broken window means wounded and other similar affects.

I wouldn't be that bothered, it is a bit OP randomly teleporting with no warning at all.
    Ya as long as its 1hit/damage = wounded, I would be ok with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Small tip, you can set your preference to play Jason.

I've been getting picked as him quite a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not?

Sorry about size.

Why not?

Sorry about size.
    That's just awesome lol.

Also this just happen.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/WrongBlueSmoothieKippa

No bugs only features lol (warning can be a little loud)