Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Now that I think about.. I don't really care about any of these couples.

Deleted
    'Yogg-Saron x Sylvanas

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I propose Vanessa for Anduin. Let's make peace in the realm of Stormwind. Or something.
    Tess or Vanessa, or Crowleys daughter idk. Hes going to want to strengthen Alliances either way. I highly doubt Valeera being as prideful of her race as she is would settle for a human anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Illidan x Andy Biersack.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Anduin gets nothing out of marrying Valeera either way, Tess is the much more likely option.
    He's getting nice BE booty.

But honestly - he doesn't have to get anything, love is love. Tiffin wasn't that important also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    He's getting nice BE booty.

But honestly - he doesn't have to get anything, love is love. Tiffin wasn't that important also.
    -implying Valeera is going to go for a human, unlike a high elf she has pride in her race.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    -implying Valeera is going to go for a human, unlike a high elf she has pride in her race.
    More like:
    -Implying that Valeera would go for the one human that looks like a girl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Well of course it isn't. Only in fiction two males can procreate natural, normal, way.
    +Anduin and Wrathion is pedophilia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Provided dreadlords can feel love, i would have to go with Aethas X Kirin Tor Banner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Provided dreadlords can feel love, i would have to go with Aethas X Kirin Tor Banner.
    More like Aethas x Everyone who kicks him because he was a naughty naughty boy.

Quote Originally Posted by The5thVegetable View Post
    Well it seems I've got my work cut out for me!
    It was some crazy thing Nobbel set out. LOL

unlike a high elf she has pride in her race.
    Ow...

-implying Valeera is going to go for a human
    Then with who would you like to see her?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Ow...

Then with who would you like to see her?
    if Valeera had to marry someone, I would say Rommath or another high ranking magister, as her lineage goes back to the council of trisfall. That way she is returned the statues of her parents and can live comfortably like she did when she was a child.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    if Valeera had to marry someone, I would say Rommath or another high ranking magister, as her lineage goes back to the council of trisfall. That way she is returned the statues of her parents and can live comfortably like she did when she was a child.
    I guess their night life would be rather boring. Like, Anasterian was...how old? 3000 years? And he had only one child. That doesn't paints a good picture of his libido.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I guess their night life would be rather boring. Like, Anasterian was...how old? 3000 years? And he had only one child. That doesn't paints a good picture of his libido.
    Rommath is younger than Liadrin and Lor'themar. I'm not sure even why you brought up Anastaerian.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Rommath is younger than Liadrin and Lor'themar. I'm not sure even why you brought up Anastaerian.
    It hints that male elves don't seem to be the most sexual man. I think I would chose a human as well. Only a better human.

10+ Year Old Account
    It hints that male elves don't seem to be the most sexual man. I think I would chose a human as well. Only a better human.
    Doubt it because once again Valeera is proud of her race, shes not going to choose a human. As far as sexuality goes, its rarely touched on so that whole argument is bad on your part. We see as many blood elf children as we do humans in game either ways now more then ever because the blood elves are going to obviously be rebuilding their population after arthas.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Doubt it because once again Valeera is proud of her race, shes not going to choose a human. As far as sexualality goes, its rarely touched on so that whole argument is bad on your part. We see as many blood elf children as we do humans in game either ways.
    But Blood Elves live by far longer. Shouldn't they have much more children in general?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Wrathion x anduin LOVE ME SOME DRAGON DICK
    Jaina already got that

- - - Updated - - -

But Blood Elves live by far longer. Shouldn't they have much more children in general?
    You know how much cost a mana cristal? they are so expensive!, and you want me to have more children to feed?

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't need to before, now they have an incentive.
    Holy shit lol