Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why complain? You'll be happy about it when skittish comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    You are correct, but I have not found good logs on m+ bosses. Sure if you have a kill time from 30 seconds and spec Incarn you can do a lot, but I still think this doesn't make it a good idea to use guardian druids for their single target dps.
    Who the fuck logs m+?
    Also why would you ever take incarn unless you were doing just huge pulls.
    Also augar isn't st, you get most of the dps from the little adds at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    Who the fuck logs m+?
    People pushing high M+ keys that want to determine specific places where they can improve.

Also why would you ever take incarn unless you were doing just huge pulls.
    Incarnation is almost always a dps increase over Galactic Guardian in M+.

I will agree with you that the guy bragging about doing 600K+ ST DPS is exaggerating. Guardian Druids are in-arguably on the lower end of single target tank dps when we are unable to cat weave/cheese.

2x thrash legos is broken as shit, loled so hard with monk chest comparison.

I knew I was due for my 3rd lego so I bought a bracer with 5k nethershards, junk, then did a dungeon and got the survival instincts ring

Who the fuck logs m+?
    It takes 5 seconds to start the live log, and some addon will start your combatlog automatically while in dungeons/raids, it's not like there's much effort required to log.

The "m+ logs don't matter" argument is just silly - why would you log raids then? So that everyone can see your best aluriel kill was done with feral affinity and incarnation, while staying in bear form for 100% of the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    It takes 5 seconds to start the live log, and some addon will start your combatlog automatically while in dungeons/raids, it's not like there's much effort required to log.

The "m+ logs don't matter" argument is just silly - why would you log raids then? So that everyone can see your best aluriel kill was done with feral affinity and incarnation, while staying in bear form for 100% of the fight?
    I mean you don't even have a mythic boss killed? It was farm night and I didn't have tomes.

Still waiting for bracers and legs on my druid... got helmet and ring instead...

Quote Originally Posted by mnylol View Post
    Still waiting for bracers and legs on my druid... got helmet and ring instead...
    I feel you - only had 2 more legendaries left to get I believe, wrists and helm... of course I get a legendary yesterday and wouldn't you know it got the helm

If I could delete it on principle I would. If I could trade in 3 for 1 I would. I JUST WANT THE GOD DAMN WRISTS.
    --
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nejji/advanced
    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.”

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    It's starting to get ridiculous with Bear tanks now doing 600-700k+ total in Mythic+ dungeons. A bear tank that's geared could literally switch to dps trinkets, feral legendaries and thrash relics and pretty much compete with DPS in dungeons. I think a nerf is bound to happen because it's getting out of control, they're there to take the damage, not take damage AND do competitive dps with roles that are made for that very thing.

Was having this argument with one of the tanks in our guild because he believes as a tank he should be doing competitive dps with the DPS. I pretty much flat out told him to role a DPS if he wants to pursue the role of a damage dealer so bad. But unfortunately he is able to do both roles in a dungeon which is a bit stupid. These are 10+ Mythics mind you. Blizzard is putting this mindset into tanks that they are allowed and shouldn't be just a damage taker.
    I have a geared bear, it does more dmg in M+ than my slightly more geared shadow priest, feelsbadman

Part of tank damage is higher just by the nature of them attacking targets first and getting damage in first. Prot Paladins do comparable damage and Holy Paladins can burst for better numbers than most DPS classes

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Because it's a DPS increase and not a tank survivability increase, at least that's the argument I'd use as a developer. The ONLY time Luffa Wrappings is a "survivability increase" is if it increases your range just enough to hit a target that you otherwise wouldn't have hit, and even then, the survivability gains from this are minuscule.
    Star-Argur - being able to have the add at the edge and still able to hit the boss with all abilities when pairing Luffa with Eko and balance affinity. While solo-tanking it as well.
    But this is mainly due to Eko with balance affinity. As Eko offers passive 4.5% additional damage reduction, while allowing you to hit stuff you would not be able to normally.
    Luffa just makes it even easier for Thrash and ofc, increases the damage too.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Deleted
    When something can be hit by swipe, it has nothing to do with Luffa. I run cat on that fight, but when your cotank has the add you can position yourself in a way for incarn that thrash hits both the add and the boss, which is kinda nice.

Not sure how what you said relates to Polarthiefs comment though.

Bring back vengeance