Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    How many crashes do we need to have before these morons learn? my guess is these free market magic masters of the universe idiots never will.
    Market crashes reward these practices as tax payer money will be used to save certain industries that are too big to fail while the common man pays for it once more. Why change strategy when at best it does is remove competition not leaning close to the government and thus not first in line to receive credit

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    During the Obama administration we saw the greatest expansion of wealth to the top 1% ever. We also have trillions of dollars of revenues parked overseas because nobody cares to pay 35%.
    Money that was permitted by law to transfer overseas...that shit began during the Carter admin when congress amended the Internal Revenue Code to provide tax credits for businesses that established subsidiaries in US possessions, notably Puerto Rico, since the islanders are US citizens. So when a company closes up shop, terminating workers that make a healthy wage, and reopens up in PR, hiring a workforce that makes less than half the wage, said company gets a tax break. (Tax breaks for hiring cheaper labor...a double whammy)

To be honest there were provisions in the IRC that did encourage investment in PR (back in the early 1920s), but the 1976 TRA had a twist that sent companies running over there.
    Under the old law, a subsidiary of a US company operating in PR had to pay federal income taxes earned there when it transferred profits back to the US. A company could accumulate its profits, year after year, on the island and pay no taxes. But taxes had to be paid when the subsidiary paid dividends to its parent company. The new law exempted the dividends or profits and allowed them to be shipped back to the US tax free.

I assure you things have become far worse since every president afterwards adopted this shitty Libertarian business friendly bullshit. (Alan Greenspan should have received more of a beating for that nonsense that led to the crash in '07-'08)

I can't wait until Trump wins again in 2020. That will be a fun day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I can't wait until Trump wins again in 2020. That will be a fun day.
    I see very little to support the idea that Trump actually wanted to win the election. I think he lost, just like the rest of us.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Rejoice Clinton supporters! You get what you wanted anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    How many crashes do we need to have before these morons learn? my guess is these free market magic masters of the universe idiots never will.
    Its not about learning its about making sure you get an extra piece of the pie before the dennys burns down. They have the money and resources to leave a country if they fuck it up bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    You to get over your fear of demons in emails?
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    You to get over your fear of demons in emails?
    Right, I forget, Hillary was Radiant Light unto All Nations and was always destined to never do anything anyone could dislike and was 100% honest about everything.

:3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Why even bring up Clinton?

You sure are bitter for a spoiled rich kid.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    You sure are bitter for a spoiled rich kid.
    Defending Trump is very hard for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    'cause "but Clinton" is the only excuse some people have for supporting Trump.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    'cause "but Clinton" is the only excuse some people have for supporting Trump.
    It asanine. Are we gonna be hearing about hillary and obama 2 years from now?
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    What an original joke! Good stuff!
    It's the steadfast economic solution of the right wing, regardless of how often it's been proven to be a complete failure in practice. The joke is the person who continues to advocate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    The Trump devout are incapable of critiquing their own messiah on his own merits.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Lul.. who even is this guy? He is Trump in name only. He no longer represents the interests of the people who voted him in with all the stuff that has been going on recently. RIP globalists stole the white house from Trump.
    No, he is Trump. The Donald. This is who he is. Spending other people's money is what he does.

We're you really expecting the New King to change once you gave him the keys to the vault?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    If its up to to Trump? yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Probably. /10char
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, I forget, Hillary was Radiant Light unto All Nations and was always destined to never do anything anyone could dislike and was 100% honest about everything.

:3
    She wasn't perfect. Hell, she wasn't a good candidate at all.

But she isn't the dumpster fire the Trump Administration has become.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Enjoy being conned by hypocrite Trump and his Wall Street team.

Some news of the executive order: http://thehill.com/policy/finance/32...rs-at-treasury
    Anyone who thinks Dodd-Frank is some great bill, that needs no changes, is not paying attention. It is a HUGE over reach of government, and it has caused great harm to the public, in the name of helping the public.

I personally like some of the things in Dodd-Frank, that have greatly benefited my business (via increased integrity of my competitors). But, there are big problems with bill, and the notion that any changes to it are a crime against the public is just Liberal nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Anyone who thinks Dodd-Frank is some great bill, that needs no changes, is not paying attention. It is a HUGE over reach of government, and it has caused great harm to the public, in the name of helping the public.

I personally like some of the things in Dodd-Frank, that have greatly benefited my business (via increased integrity of my competitors). But, there are big problems with bill, and the notion that any changes to it are a crime against the public is just Liberal nonsense.
    I don't think anyone is against revisions and making regulations better, Dodd-Frank just like most wall street regulations has become bloated thanks to lobbyists. The Trump's administration stance is that regulation is bad and hurts the economy. They have stated that the only reason they don't get rid of Dodd-Frank altogether and let the free market use its magic powers to solve everything is because it is a law and they need congress to make major changes.