Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Does it work in reverse though? if we complete the time walking event and don't have the achi yet will it unlock when we finally get them to drop in reg BT?

well that is vanilla nes for you guys, now i can't wait for the first post bugging blizzard about a nes game.

These filthy DH's do not deserve to be even more catered to , they already ruined pretty much all the aspects of the game to have OP/Broken they are since Legion release now they get to wear the uber legendary Illidan glaives.. feakin' weak blizz !

Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    These filthy DH's do not deserve to be even more catered to , they already ruined pretty much all the aspects of the game to have OP/Broken they are since Legion release now they get to wear the uber legendary Illidan glaives.. feakin' weak blizz !
    I'm getting WoTLK flashbacks.

Also funny that you're whining about Demon Hunters but want the biggest Demon Hunter's weapons because they're so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    I can't wait to get them personally. Gonna post a screenshot on the forums to show them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I can't wait to get them personally. Gonna post a screenshot on the forums to show them off.
    Honestly, I'll probably just stick with the pre-Legion invasion event swords. Everyone and their mother will be running around with the Warglaives.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Honestly, I'll probably just stick with the pre-Legion invasion event swords. Everyone and their mother will be running around with the Warglaives.
    Meh true but I like them so I will be using them. I don't mog because everyone else is doing it personally. I mog to what I want to.

Meh true but I like them so I will be using them. I don't mog because everyone else is doing it personally. I mog to what I want to.
    Respectable. I'd probably be the same. I mean, I like the Warglaive design, but I'm pretty OCD about old models. If the transmog Warglaives were a HD update, I'd probably use them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    There will only be about 2 classes that can even xmog to the appearance until the end of the xpac, and even then who knows with weapon choices in the future. As it stands, only Fury Warriors and both specs for DH's will be able to have these on 100%. Some could use 1 on an xmog, but thats probably just going to look extremely stupid for most right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's still heavily inspired by Thunderfury and mentions it as a secret of Thunderfury. It's essentially a Thunderfury skin.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=139536/e...n-of-the-winds

"Secrets of the elemental power held within the famed blade of Thunderaan the Windlord."
    Ah. Good to see the subjective opinion of one person is all I need. "It's just as good! I said so!!!" <----you

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Remember when Blizzard told us they wouldn't allow us to transmog legendaries because it would devaluate them if everybody can walk around with e.g. Thunderfury?
    Its a demon hunter only transmog. So whats the problem?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Ah. Good to see the subjective opinion of one person is all I need. "It's just as good! I said so!!!" <----you
    Did I say that? I said there was heavy inspiration. And to be fair it's basically an improved upon Thunderfury if we go by that description.

Did I say that? I said there was heavy inspiration. And to be fair it's basically an improved upon Thunderfury if we go by that description.
    All it is is a HD Thunderfury. In my opinion, it looks far better than the 400x400 texture file lightning rod of a low-res sword that the original was.

15+ Year Old Account
    You people make me laugh. New tf is in no way shape or form a high Rez version of the same mode. No, it "essentially" is not. It's a completely new model based on the old version. Just like new ashkandi was. Jesus. You are literally blind if you disagree with this fact.

And seriously, that's not even the point. I just wanted to prove you wrong.

The point is, your argument is flawed. DH's are definitely getting something else no class has EVER gotten - a legendary mog. We got many items "redone" or upgraded. Ashkandi, TF for rogues, there are many more. But those weren't identical, and that's exactly the issue. The issue isn't that sometimes weapon skins are reused and that's ok - because they are, and it is. The issue is that blizzard is going against what they've ALWAYS stood by, that legendary weapon drops are not moggable, and now suddenly DH have the exception.

That, fucknut, is the point.
    Last edited by Master Guns; 2017-04-23 at 10:14 PM.

You people make me laugh. New tf is in no way shape or form a high Rez version of the same mode. No, it "essentially" is not. It's a completely new model based on the old version. Just like new ashkandi was. Jesus. You are literally blind if you disagree with this fact.

The point is, your argument is flawed. DH's are definitely getting something else no class has EVER gotten - a legendary mog. We got many items "redone" or upgraded. Ashkandi, TF for rogues, there are many more. But those weren't identical, and that's exactly the issue. The issue isn't that sometimes weapon skins are reused and that's ok - because they are, and it is. The issue is that blizzard is going against what they've ALWAYS stood by, that legendary weapon drops are not moggable, and now suddenly DH have the exception.

Ok seems you just want to insult and stir the pot rather than discuss so as I said to the last poster when you want to actually have a mature discussion feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-04-23 at 10:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rofl that's a likely reply from someone who just got toasted

I mean, since you've decided that you want to be technically correct at the expense of being rationally correct, DHs still can't mog the Warglaives. The appearance is collected from a different source. They still can't mog off the Warglaives themselves.

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. NOT EVEN REMOTELY THE SAME.

See how that works, fucknut?

Rofl that's a likely reply from someone who just got toasted
    You're the one that earlier came back with "I'm right and you're wrong and my ego can't handle admitting that that's not actually the case"...
    Last edited by Kaedis; 2017-04-23 at 11:20 PM.
    Even Angels must kill from time to time...

Figured I better start farming when the news came out, nothing on my DK, nothing on my DH, rogue goes in and gets both 1st run. FeelsGoodMan.

Deleted
    When gonna this timewalking be avaiable ?