Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    That was pretty cute, in a somewhat twisted way.

Is Erika also the seacat in your sig?

I like cute girls doing cute things, what anime is this from?
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/642bd0b0...78wpo1_540.gif

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    That was pretty cute, in a somewhat twisted way.

Is Erika also the seacat in your sig?
    ye.

10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/33502/...tte_Ii_desu_ka

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    sukasuka. great anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    sukasuka. great anime.
    yeah one of my favs this season.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Alice to Zouroku 4 - Well that was a sudden change of tone. Gone from spawning a load of pigs and causing comedy mayhem, to a small girl wetting herself and being shot in the leg

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    yeah one of my favs this season.
    if you don't like sukasuka you're just not human.

15+ Year Old Account
    Uchouten Kazoku 03 - I want Benten to step on me

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuseishu View Post
    Alice to Zouroku 4 - Well that was a sudden change of tone. Gone from spawning a load of pigs and causing comedy mayhem, to a small girl wetting herself and being shot in the leg
    This is probably going to sound horrid, but this is sort of what I was hoping. If it stayed at nothing more than, "Alice does random cute, silly things while adjusting to her new life" then I would have been profoundly bored. This was the direction I was hoping it would take. That said, I don't want it to get darker either. Zoroku's speech and attitude anchor it in a more positive light, and I think that despite some of the more shocking aspects it won't plunge into the abyss.

So I'm enjoying this so far, happy I picked it up. Not a series for the ages, but pleasant to watch every week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    if you don't like sukasuka you're just not human.
    It's okay...

Scattered thoughts-

Shuumatsu: Probably my definitive favorite of this season. Has a lot of potential to hit all the right feels by incorporating decent melodrama and action. Hopefully it will circumvent the "happy resolution" and we'll see some tragedy. I forget who but, someone referred to it as having "Clannad feels" and I'd quite agree. There is some background lore to explore and the possibilities are present, I hope it gets even better.

Tsuki ga Kirei: Cute. As. Fuck. Seriously, this shit is good. I think it accurately depicts the more generic younger adolescent romance. The awkward silences paired with daunting eye contact, the calls that get missed, and the text messages that don't get replied to, the friends pushing relationships onto people, difficulties expressing emotions, etc (am I projecting?). The CGI of the random fill-in students is questionable, but this is splendid so far.

Sakurada Reset: Dropped. Not trash, just not interesting enough.

From this season, I still want to check out Seikaisuru Kado. I may coerce a friend into watching it with me.

Princess Lover: A bit better than a typical harem. Plus Charlotte is literally waifu material. I'm also convinced Sylvia is just a Saber clone.

91 Days - 8/10

Darn, that really good! I feel that the anime could have been longer to further develop side characters like Corteo, Frate, Ronaldo and Fio, but I'm fine with what we got. If anything, I'm more upset about the lackluster animation quality. Overall, a definite recommend.

Attack on Titan Season 2 Episode 1 Dub

Already, this is the best episode the series has had to offer. The animation quality has skyrocketed, and the severe pacing issues that plagued season 1 are absent! Hopefully that remains true for the next eleven episodes. Studio Wit's experimentation with the makeup-department for Kabaneri was well worth it, and it shows in Attack on Titan season 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Black Butler: Book of the Circus Episode 1

It's been over a year since I last witnessed the tales of Ciel and Sebastian, and damn it feels amazing to be back! Thirty seconds in, and I'm already getting that warm and fuzzy feeling. Two minutes in and I'm laughing. Ten more minutes in and I'm captivated by the new arc. This is already 7/10 material! Gonna binge the whole thing tonight.

Just finished Shouwa Rakugo S2. And I was quite happy with it...up to the last 1-2 episodes.

The second-to-last episode that takes place in the afterlife was hit-or-miss for me. Despite how pivotal of a meeting it should have been between Sukeroku, Miyokichi, and Yakumo I didn't feel the impact at all. However, performing rakugo for his beloved (grand)son was a nice scene, and the part with Matsuda taking him across the river was very sweet.

The last episode, though....that bombshell. That Yakumo might actually be the father was...well...it ruined it for me. After that conversation I couldn't fully enjoy the rest of the episode, because it cast a shadow on everything else before. Suddenly all the sweet scenes in episode 10 of Konatsu sitting with Yakumo, which were some of my favorite in the entire anime, took on a different tone that stained them. And I thought the implication was that Matsuda had died and joined his master, but apparently I was also mistaken there.
    All in all, I haven't felt so disappointed by a final episode in a long time.

Fukumenkei Noise 2 - Way too much lalala and twinkle twinkle little star. Love the guitar style of the show's music, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    This is probably going to sound horrid, but this is sort of what I was hoping. If it stayed at nothing more than, "Alice does random cute, silly things while adjusting to her new life" then I would have been profoundly bored. This was the direction I was hoping it would take. That said, I don't want it to get darker either. Zoroku's speech and attitude anchor it in a more positive light, and I think that despite some of the more shocking aspects it won't plunge into the abyss.

So I'm enjoying this so far, happy I picked it up. Not a series for the ages, but pleasant to watch every week.
    Didn't mean it as a bad thing, I expected something to happen considering Minnie C's attitude towards the end of episode 3. I am enjoying it and it was a welcome shift because it had to become dark at some point considering the subject matter. I look forward to where they take this story and Sana's realization of what she actually is.

10+ Year Old Account
    finished dangan 2 - I figured out that the 15 were the remnants of despair, since 16 - chiaki was 15 "rescued people". They try to make you think it's naegi's 15 but they were already locked in hope's peak before-hand. I thought the reason hinata was the single reserve course survivor was due to being a remnant, but him turning out to be the real reason the killings and so on started was a nice surprise.

Minigame ranking (top to bottom): endless debate, PTA, rebuttal showdown, logic drive, hangman v. -2
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hatsukoi Limited - This was pretty good for a show I had never heard of before. It reminds me of something like a mix between Nichibros and Amagami. My only issue is that Koyoi's older brother kind of got fucked. Everyone else had something similar to a happy ending, but he basically got cucked by his best friend and then ended alone. Well, I guess he has his sister...

Enomoto and Misaki were definitely 10/10 but Ayumi grew on me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    finished dangan 2 - I figured out that the 15 were the remnants of despair, since 16 - chiaki was 15 "rescued people". They try to make you think it's naegi's 15 but they were already locked in hope's peak before-hand. I thought the reason hinata was the single reserve course survivor was due to being a remnant, but him turning out to be the real reason the killings and so on started was a nice surprise.

Minigame ranking (top to bottom): endless debate, PTA, rebuttal showdown, logic drive, hangman v. -2
    Yeah unfortunately I had been spoiled about them all being remnants of despair (and the Hinata thing) beforehand, so I never really could build any theories about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Youjo senki (Saga of Tanya the evil) - 7.5/10

A mix of 1st and 2nd world war in an alternative universe... and it's been a while since I enjoyed an anime this much.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is it from? :O
    Warau Salesman New. A demon contact anime or something like that.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Laughing_Salesman
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So who is watching Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho? I'm really liking it. Zero and her Mercenary are both solid characters thus far, the world is interesting and I like the magic. Definitely makes my Mondays better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    So who is watching Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho? I'm really liking it. Zero and her Mercenary are both solid characters thus far, the world is interesting and I like the magic. Definitely makes my Mondays better.
    Zero is easily one of the best girls this season, makes it worth to watch it just for her, her interactions with mercenary are just the icing on the cake.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Pvt Hudson