new gems, enchants, and food for tomb of sargeras?

What do you think, will there be new gems, enchants, and food for tomb of sargeras?

I hope they add new food, only obtainable by Nomi after you have rank 3 in all the launch recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    I hope they add new food, only obtainable by Nomi after you have rank 3 in all the launch recipes.
    I never thought a single simple sentence would be able to tilt me so hard. Oh my God

We'll have to see the final numbers for tombs, but I feel that tomb won't introduce new recipes/patterns but buffs to existing ones if anything. Now for 7.3 I'm sure we'll get a lot of new food and prolly epic cuts for secondary stats and maybe a buff to the +200 primaries.

Actually I'd be cool with 4star recipes that give 50% more stats. I finally hit all 3 star recipes so there's zero need to give Nomi any gold to burn anymore. Make it so it affects the player only. IE you gain an additional 100 haste or when eating Azshari Salad. This way it doesn't immediately make anyone with 1,2,3 star recipes skill useless. Just a perk from keeping your skil up to day.
    Last edited by tuesday the paladin; 2017-04-13 at 09:36 PM.

We just got 500 primary stat feasts, I think they are good enough for the food department.

Deleted
    i doubt it tbh. Food has already been released in the form of feasts, I'd wonder if they brought out new gems. I guess they would've released both of those at the same time then?

did anyone hear anything new?

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    Actually I'd be cool with 4star recipes that give 50% more stats. I finally hit all 3 star recipes so there's zero need to give Nomi any gold to burn anymore. Make it so it affects the player only. IE you gain an additional 100 haste or when eating Azshari Salad. This way it doesn't immediately make anyone with 1,2,3 star recipes skill useless. Just a perk from keeping your skil up to day.
    Except this'd make 4 star cooking recipes mandatory, and obviously not something Blizzard wants given that all profession perks are gone.

Yes please, if that happens, I will instantly get hundreds of millions of gold by AH food trade
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

any new gems or food? anything?

I have a feeling professions will be left in the dust for the most part. Outside of crafted legendaries.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I only need the 3-star bacon recipe, to get them all anyway :P