Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    But if he was not on a yellow card before would you constitute the challenge as a yellow. If yes then its a red card

only video I could find. First tackle is clearly a foul/yellow card coming from behide. 2nd one is a free kick but not worthy of a red IMO

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Ramos doing Ramos things.
    perfect...

lol ramos red guess it doesnt matter

I'm willing to admit that Ramos is a good player but man, he just doesn't think

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely a red for Ramos but if Kroos wasn't slacking he wouldn't have gone if for it. James though.

James probably just won the league for Madrid there

10+ Year Old Account
    El Clasico sure is one of the most entertaining games every season in any league, but damn it would be so much more entertaining if every damn player didn't yell, over simulate and crowd and yell at the ref in every damn situation. I really hate that behaviour....

Jesus Christ.
    That's incredible.

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn it.

Whatever team you root for, this has been the best clasico in a long time

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking Messi.

el clasico's are something special. Pique and his goon squad rattled the ref but was an entertaining match

Ronny was as bad as his haircut

Fuck Real honestly. La Liga is still theirs but fuck that team full of butchers. Casemiro again should've gotten red card. Perez didnt forget to put bribe for Casemiro but I think he forgot to put one for Ramos. Die white cunts.

It was even Casemiros third foul and breaking up a counter attack so I think it's a clear yellow. Yeah it's good having 11vs11 for the game's sake but he crossed the line.

Messi magic and must say as a Bayern fan this feels good.

That tackle from Ramos was just insane, double footed and jumping with the studs in on Messi. Could have broken Messi's leg.

Deleted
    Have I mentioned that Tim fucking Sherwood is a relentless bellend and should be nowhere near a football club? Managed to drag Swindon down into the basement and can only blame the players and the council(??) Apparently he was only doing the job as a hobby. Git.

- - - Updated - - -

Kante wins PFA player of the year. I know the Pogba criticism has been done to death, but £90m for him or £30m for Kante.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Have I mentioned that Tim fucking Sherwood is a relentless bellend and should be nowhere near a football club? Managed to drag Swindon down into the basement and can only blame the players and the council(??) Apparently he was only doing the job as a hobby. Git.

- - - Updated - - -

Kante wins PFA player of the year. I know the Pogba criticism has been done to death, but £90m for him or £30m for Kante.
    You rang?

Grats to Kanté. Unbelievable player.

- - - Updated - - -

Who would trust this guy with a football club?
    I blame Swindon too to be honest.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet, but something something shirt sales!

We all know his fee was stupid.

In other news, congrats to Newcastle and welcome back to the Premier League.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Surprised this hasn't been posted yet, but something something shirt sales!

We all know his fee was stupid.

In other news, congrats to Newcastle and welcome back to the Premier League.
    It was stupid, but Pogba did have Kante in his pocket just last week. He has been improving.

As for Newcastle, I expected them to win the Championship comfortably. Grats to them, probably makes it sweeter that Middlesborough and Sunderland are both going down in their place.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It was stupid, but Pogba did have Kante in his pocket just last week. He has been improving.

As for Newcastle, I expected them to win the Championship comfortably. Grats to them, probably makes it sweeter that Middlesborough and Sunderland are both going down in their place.
    He did indeed, and he's made some killer passes too. Pogba seems to have decent insight in making long passes.