Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBlueCaterpillar View Post
    datamining and vids of streamers from pbe =/= official announcement. just saying. what i remember from site with dates: hero reveal and hero reveal and new map. cassia genji and hanamura. and sneak peak of something stalking hanamura with is datamined diablo skin from pbe. for me makes sense. i hope you guys dont expect too much and i just gonna be happy if im wrong and its something extra.
    You might want to work on your remembering, because on the "site with dates", they announced a hero reveal for April 25th. Here, check the link:
    http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

New Hero:Details unlock April 25

Cassia and Genji are already shown as unlocked, so it's not them. Female Diablo is not a new hero, so it's not her, either. She may well appear in the cinematic, but she is NOT the new hero being teased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obv Onyxia.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBlueCaterpillar View Post
    datamining and vids of streamers from pbe =/= official announcement. just saying. what i remember from site with dates: hero reveal and hero reveal and new map. cassia genji and hanamura. and sneak peak of something stalking hanamura with is datamined diablo skin from pbe. for me makes sense. i hope you guys dont expect too much and i just gonna be happy if im wrong and its something extra.
    Legitimately, my brain can't tell if you are serious. You are fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    probably Imperius then, for a re-do of the Diablo 3 cinematic Imperius vs prime evil Diablo fight

either way, I doubt its Deathwing with tiny tiny claws, "sneaking" around Hanamura
    Why would Prime Evil Diablo or Imperius be sneaking though?

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    That should be - as an uneducated guess after watching his stream a few times - higher than Grubby's. You should probably stream
    I seriously doubt Grubby has less than 5200 games played in this game.

I want to see a dragon in Hots. Possibly with a "Shimada Dragon" skin. Blue/Green/Orange colors?

Alternatively, "Shimada Dragon" mount exclusive to Genji (and Hanzo if he comes out). Same colors.

Deleted
    Arthas asian dragon skin is already there

It's gotta be a lurker, right?

Deleted
    @Fabray well. you didnt add nothing to topic. i showed what i thought based on thing we knew ans not based on wishful thinking and stormcall proved me wrong with actual fact and official statement from dev. now we can talk about who here is 'fascinating' lets just remember that you didny add nothing to topic, maybe beside personal opinion abot internet random
    Last edited by mmoc13233f7fed; 2017-04-23 at 03:14 PM.

Last warning. Keep it civil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I seriously doubt Grubby has less than 5200 games played in this game.
    Which is kinda awesome for he plays full wc3 over weekend

10+ Year Old Account
    Strange theory from Poland community about next hero.

Remember Xul spotlight? In shadows appeared an shadow figure like an dragon, which later was Chromie, but lately on twiteer blizz used this gif.

The Heroes twitter account uses a TON of different gifs for ongoing tournaments. Some are from their own trailers, some are from the Carbot animations. I wouldn't read too much into those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Which is kinda awesome for he plays full wc3 over weekend
    I searched for him on Hotslogs. He has 6.4k total games uploaded there, which likely means his actual number of games is actually even higher than that. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Fan the Hammer could easily be a narrow cone that does more damage, while roll would be shorter than Vault so possibly could add another ability to it (I mean, Tracer is ammo based, could make McCree the same way and put that into roll like in Overwatch).

The bigger issue I see with McCree is trying to implement Dead Eye.
    Why not? Nova basically has that with triple shot ult...

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Why not? Nova basically has that with triple shot ult...
    Yeah, except Dead Eye automatically hits everyone in his line of sight. Triple Tap doesn't do that...at all. It hits one target in los, and tracks them.

mimic triple shot, just less damage with each hero it hits

Yea dont think insta-gib would work

Deleted
    I kinda love how HotS heroes are "known" compared to other mobas

10+ Year Old Account
    Two more daaays. Wait is killing me, hopefully they drop more hints so we can narrow down our speculation a bit more.

Are we going to get backpay for gems/gold that we would have been earning for hero levels that we've already passed or is that the purpose of veteran chests?
    Last edited by Treeskee; 2017-04-23 at 10:09 PM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Are we going to get backpay for gems/gold that we would have been earning for hero levels that we've already passed or is that the purpose of veteran chests?
    That is the purpose of the epic and veteran chests you get depending on your 1.0 progress. You also get a 30-day stimpack for reaching player level 40, but that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the quick response Nerraw! Makes me wish level 500 was within reach.