Poll: If Le Pen wins, is the EU finished?

Thread: If Le Pen Wins

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    French identity and culture will die eventually
    Or, more likely, evolve. Cultures do not die out unless the whole populaton is wiped out in some cataclysmic event.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I think at this point it is very, very unlikely that she will become the next French president.
    She did not even manage to win the first round; and in the second one she will be up against a lot of voters with an "anything but Le Pen!" mentality. This is true to a much lesser extent for Macron. Traditionally, extreme (right and left) candidates have a harder time getting people that do not traditionally vote for them to do so in run-offs compared to moderates - which she would have to do, though.
    Everyone here said brexit wouldn't pass, Trump will never win rofl ur such an idiot for even thinking he could lololol, now it's Le Pen who won't win.

A vote for macron is a deeper step towards globalism and terrorism becoming a normality in France.

A vote for Le Pen is a step towards preserving french identity and culture, the refusal of terrorism to be come a normality, and a chance for a Frexit referendum for the people of france.

MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    La France suis cucked then.

excuse mois for my bad french.
    Le Pen will win

C'est une belle victoire pour tour les patriotes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Or, more likely, evolve. Cultures do not die out unless the whole populaton is wiped out in some cataclysmic event.
    Or when a foreign culture enters their country and breeds at 3-4 times the rate your population does

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Everyone here said brexit wouldn't pass, Trump will never win rofl ur such an idiot for even thinking he could lololol, now it's Le Pen who won't win.
    US uses a very different system
    Brexit polls where well within the margin of error, how do you keep missing that?

MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN
    You dont have to make it this obvious you're American.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Le Pen doesn't win, well.. Farewell to another Country.

7+ Year Old Account
    Or when a foreign culture enters their country and breeds at 3-4 times the rate your population does

North african culture has been a part france for a long time.
    Still going strong.

Take your bullshit somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    If Le Pen doesn't win, well.. Farewell to another Country.
    Good thing her chances are very low then.
    But good thing countries can survive without your ideology. I'm glad we also voted against in the Netherlands, and so will Germany in a couple of months.

God I hope she wins.

The salt from regressive leftists would be glorious. We'd call it The Great Triggering of 2017

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    God I hope she wins.

The salt from regressive leftists would be glorious. We'd call it The Great Triggering of 2017
    the_Donald is already triggered.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    You got something more recent?

- - - Updated - - -

Still going strong.

If you are referring to Arabs. Not so much. Yes for Mags

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    US uses a very different system
    Brexit polls where well within the margin of error, how do you keep missing that?

You dont have to make it this obvious you're American.
    lol margin of error gtfo

Deleted
    You got something more recent?
    You are saying that muslims that entered in Europe started a mass reprodution process since 2011? I thought conspiracy theories were forbidden in MMOC.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    You are saying that muslims that entered in Europe started a mass reprodution process since 2011? I thought conspiracy theories were forbidden in MMOC.
    Be careful how you use the word "conspiracy theory" it's an infractable offense.

I didn't say anything about muslims

Deleted
    Those are not really that comparable, though.
    If anything you could much more compare it to the somewhat recent Austrian presidential election, since both countries have a similar electoral system there, and their right-wing candidate did not win - even despite it being shortly after Trump's success, where people predicted a lot more momentum going on still. Hofer (Austrian's right wing candidate) managed to get a whopping 34% (!) in the first round, which was much more than Le Pen achieved now and which easily put him on the first place (more than 10% ahead of his then-to-be rival). Yet he still could not secure the second round for himself simply because voters of most other parties rallied up against him. And while I am obviously no fortune-teller and can't say with a 100% certainty, I consider it reasonably safe to assume that the same could very well happen in France now.

Also: People said the same about Wilders in the Netherlands. What happened? He did not win either. Trump and Brexit can be a precedence, of course - but you should not make the mistake to take it for granted in every election now.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-04-23 at 11:28 PM.

Deleted
    Still going strong.

Hahahaha.

"It's ok that the traditional French ideals and people are dying, because at least we have Somalians!"

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    Hahahaha.

"It's ok that the traditional French ideals and people are dying, because at least we have Somalians!"
    They are not dying though. You're simply wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Kinda curious where they got the numbers from seeing as it says muslims for sweden. This can't be official numbers as we do not register religious belief here.

Macron was supported by almost every single other party leader, Fillon included, with the exception of Mélanchon whose (solidly left/far-left and anti-authoritarianism) voters will avoid Le Pen like the plague apart from the few who are mostly in for anti-establishment and anti-EU sentiments at the expense of all else.

Unless she gains support from small parties and almost literally everyone who voted for Fillon and Mélanchon stays home or supports her, I don't see how she can possibly win this. It's probably going to be closer than in the polls, but Macron has the almost insurmountable advantage of not belonging to the party that most people but its base hates in France.

Le Pen is not going to win.. she's too radical for the French.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Le Pen win, you'll wish she'd be more like Trump than what she actually is.

And I don't mean a men, but as more toward the center.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Le Pen is not going to win.. she's too radical for the French.
    That's what I thought, then she went head-first into the 2nd turn. That's worrying, a lot.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    Kinda curious where they got the numbers from seeing as it says muslims for sweden.
    Themselves, presumably. Pew does their own polling operations.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters