Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I still have yet to hear of anyone getting a legendary from the relinquished token even though Blizzard confirmed it.
    The relinquished is the 5k token. I got my Destruction belt from one.

Also, there are videos on YouTube of people getting legendaries from them.

If you are talking about the 400 nethershard items, a legendary can spawn from them bit it has a significantly reduced chance.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    see here is the issue with people lying on what blizz says

they specifically said this vendor is NOT to target legendaries, and is NOT a good way to farm them, being able to get legendaries from them is just a bonus, doing ANYTHING ELSE has a better chance of getting you a legendary.
    This was easy to Google:

"Wait, was this a confirmation that we can actually target slots?

Correct. The current plan is that if you purchase a Relinquished token for, say, shoulders, and it gives you a legendary, it gives you legendary shoulders."

They said you could target them by gambling. If they never said this, I would not waste my time one second longer than hitting exalted out there on The Broken Shore. I would literally do the WQs and then leave. I would never do anything extra and I doubt anyone else would. It would be desolate out there.
    Last edited by Amonthar; 2017-04-23 at 11:29 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonthar View Post
    The relinquished is the 5k token. I got my Destruction belt from one.

Also, there are videos on YouTube of people getting legendaries from them.

If you are talking about the 400 nethershard items, a legendary can spawn from them bit it has a significantly reduced chance.

This was easy to Google. I am on a mobile, so this is annoying to link. They said you could target them by gambling. If they never said this, I would not waste my time one second longer than hitting exalted out there on The Broken Shore. I would literally do the WQs and then leave. I would never do anything extra and I doubt anyone else would. It would be desolate out there.
    they said yes you "could" but this is not THE legendary targeting they plan to add later in the expansion, and that this would be the worst possible way to farm legendaries, but for those who wish to, "we guess you can"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

they said yes you "could" but this is not THE legendary targeting they plan to add later in the expansion, and that this would be the worst possible way to farm legendaries, but for those who wish to, "we guess you can"

I edited it with a link.

If you could not target legendaries by gambling with shards, the entire area would be empty and nobody would bother with the Sentinax stuff at all.

I haven't heard of anything else for targeting legendaries in the future but there could be. Right now, this is all we got.

but this is not THE legendary targeting they plan to add later in the expansion, and that this would be the worst possible way to farm legendaries
    Source ?
    10 characters
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Source ?
    10 characters

looking for the rest

as they stated "everything else will bassicly be faster, but if you want something specific and you have nethershards, these are there"
    looking for more
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-04-24 at 12:38 AM.

looking for the rest

as they stated "everything else will bassicly be faster, but if you want something specific and you have nethershards, these are there"
    looking for more
    Okay. You also said there was a different targeting system coming later ?

Although it does seem like here they're walking the line between saying this is and this isn't a legendary targeting system. I mean, they say there are more reliable ways to get legendaries but that this can target a slot. Really feel like this was meant to be a more reliable way to get them originally but that they changed that at the last minute.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Just play the game, since 7.2 legendary drop increase most of mi guild had got 2 since 7.2 just doing emissary, broken shorew WQs and cleaaring NH normal and heroic. We are 2 months aways of tomb just playing you are gonna get most of the legs anyway, and with new golden trait, the lack of a bis shouldnt be a major problem

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Okay. You also said there was a different targeting system coming later ?

Although it does seem like here they're walking the line between saying this is and this isn't a legendary targeting system. I mean, they say there are more reliable ways to get legendaries but that this can target a slot. Really feel like this was meant to be a more reliable way to get them originally but that they changed that at the last minute.
    i think it was during one of their Q&A or somethign but they said this is no the targeting of legendaries they might add later, they said if they add one it will be later in the expansion this is not the major way to target them, they will add a better way later, but if you want to this is here but its not balid farming

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to be able to wear more than 2, I'm sick of looking at all 4 I have and know they're being wasted.

i think it was during one of their Q&A or somethign but they said this is no the targeting of legendaries they might add later, they said if they add one it will be later in the expansion this is not the major way to target them, they will add a better way later, but if you want to this is here but its not balid farming
    That was Blizzard just using their "Sounds like a good idea. MAYBE we could do something like that." Just like playable brown orcs/wildhammer dwarves/w.e without saying no.