BLP and crafted legendaries

I was pretty sure BLP shouldn't be affected by crated legendaries but here I am, around 50 mythic and heroic dungeon bosses killed, 2x full LFR NH runs and 3 emissary cashes later and still no legendary.

In my other alts with no legendary I got my first one after like 1-5 dungeons max.

This is all after 7.1.5 btw.

So, what's the dilly!?

Deleted
    So I've done quite a bit a research on this topic and I've found that in reality, random drops are indeed random.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    I was pretty sure BLP shouldn't be affected by crated legendaries but here I am, around 50 mythic and heroic dungeon bosses killed, 2x full LFR NH runs and 3 emissary cashes later and still no legendary.

In my other alts with no legendary I got my first one after like 1-5 dungeons max.

So, what's the dilly!?
    Bad luck protection doesn't tell you that you'll get a legendary fast either, mate. And no, I doubt it reacts to crafted legendaries.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by butterknives View Post
    So I've done quite a bit a research on this topic and I've found that in reality, random drops are indeed random.
    Your a moron.

/worth the infraction

Your a moron.

/worth the infraction
    You're*

How ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by butterknives View Post
    And they are "FUN!".....can't forget that nifty little bit of Blizzard wisdom.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    And they are "FUN!".....can't forget that nifty little bit of Blizzard wisdom.
    They are? Randomness has always been a part of loot in WoW. I don't get why people are so concerned with it now like it is a bad thing.

oh wait.. I do get it. the "I WANT EVERYTHING NOW!!!!" culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    They are? Randomness has always been a part of loot in WoW. I don't get why people are so concerned with it now like it is a bad thing.

When something that holds so much power is behind a RNG gate,it stops being fun

Funnily enough I think handing out loot that's better than what Mythic Gul'dan drops to people who don't even raid is more indicative of the "gimme" mindset than anything else.

Legendaries have been a blight on Legion. I hope they're not stupid enough to do it again in the next xpac.

Your a moron.
    quality
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

It's more "I want everything with a good idea on when I might get it, or what I can do to help it if the gods don't favour me this year". I miss valor / pvp-vendor gear

You could go weeks without getting one like I did, then get 2 in 2 bosses. Did our usual HC NH clear, Botanist last and I got the movement speed boots, then went into normal and killed Eli first and got the Kil'Jaeden trink. I thought I understood the system until that, now I have no clue
    I remember you... In the mountains

Deleted

So, what's the dilly!?
    You're doing low end content. My rogue got it's first legendary after A LOT of content, which has a significant boost in droprate until the 3rd drops which then afterwards is the same drop chance all the way until you have them all.

All normal mythics, several LFR clears of old content, twice Nighthold LFR, 7 caches, multiple rare bosses on the broken shore and 6 supply turn ins.
    The fact that you got it on your other alts early just means they were lucky, just like my hunter got it on it's first mythic dungeon after it dinged 110.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teranzil View Post
    You could go weeks without getting one like I did, then get 2 in 2 bosses. Did our usual HC NH clear, Botanist last and I got the movement speed boots, then went into normal and killed Eli first and got the Kil'Jaeden trink. I thought I understood the system until that, now I have no clue
    Because when you get one, the droprate falls back to it's original value. It's still there, but minimal compared to when you get one dropping after weeks. Think of it as a mount drop going from 1% back to 0.1%

As with all of these "No legendary cuz of RNG despite doing content" posts, please post your armory so we can verify you're not a liar.

I doubt with all that content you've done that you don't have 1 legendary. Please prove me wrong.

Took me 5 seconds of google search to find that:

"Crafted legendaries DO NOT count towards bad luck protection – a character that ONLY has a crafted legendary is considered to have zero legendaries when drop chances are calculated."

So, what's the dilly!?

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

2 lfr runs
    3 emisarry caches
    and like 12 dungeons and your like
    "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY LEGENDARY"

ok im risking an infraction for this

get out of here clod, that is not how it works.
    i bet you think doing ICC25H for 3 weeks and not getting the mount garuntees its bugged and cant drop

Peridot added to lighten the mood
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-04-24 at 08:26 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The upper end I've witnessed is around 3 weeks, or just over, and that's with doing absolutely everything (dozens of M+, base mythics, LFR, all raid difficulty levels, emissaries and world boss).

Random is random. Sometimes you get lucky and see them in short bursts, other times you wait that long (or longer). On average people with high activity in my guild get one every two weeks, but that's doing anywhere from 75%-100% of what I listed above.

Deleted
    around 50 mythic and heroic dungeon bosses killed, 2x full LFR NH runs and 3 emissary cashes later and still no legendary.
    Oh my sweet summer child ...

No you didn't get it. Over on the official board RNG is FUN!! is one of the big tongue in cheek rage comments.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!