Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This post gave me a good laugh. Geared enough for LFR after almost a month @110. Guess 15min of gameplay per day has its drawbacks.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Sephuz is probably the best legendary in the game for small group / solo content.
    It's not terrible for my Ret Paladin, but there were other legendaries I wanted. I can't say I would give it up if I get two other legendaries.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got my alt to 110 today. Spent all the Nethershards I got from the entry quests on Dauntless items. Can now enter Nighthold LFR. Heck, even got the 10% damage/health trait to boot.

Yea... Just acquiring better gear, thats not so rough. I should have the 3rd relic slot unlocked in a day or two, then I'll get another damage jump. So yea, pretty much a 6 hour old 110, can already do nearly 250k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    Jee and you could of just done world quests for 850 gear....
    I don't know about now in 7.2 but that wasn't the case in 7.1x. The world quests give gear that's a slight grade from where you are so if you had 810 gear it wasn't offering you 855 but maybe 815-25. It IS (or at least was) a pain to get from ~810 to 830 overall unless you had friends who'd help or you crafted a lot of stuff.

it's simple make a group to knock out normal mythics or make some friends that have toons that wear the same kinda stuff you do so they can help you gear up a tad bit, do a couple of mythics and presto! just about done, do an invasion/assault and do a little bit of nethershard farming and really you'd be good to go. heck all my two toons have only done a couple of mythics before the ilvl was raised on mythic dungeon gear and i get wq for 855 to 865 gear. wish i had enough time to raid i really miss it

why are all of you acting like your hardcore raiders?

Gearing new alts has been the fun part for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Bantais View Post
    I finally got good enough gear for LFR after grinding for almost a month... I had to craft the majority of the gear myself, go through a ton of boring quests, and buy various items from the auction house.... the adventure guide wasnt really helpful and was just pointing me in the wrong directions...
    No it was not, it was the easiest ever. You must have put your mind to intentionally doing it wrong.

you can be full 850 in the isle with the token at 400 shard and after that, you buy the 880 one by one in less than a week, the op is a clown lol

I finally got good enough gear for LFR after grinding for almost a month... I had to craft the majority of the gear myself, go through a ton of boring quests, and buy various items from the auction house.... the adventure guide wasnt really helpful and was just pointing me in the wrong directions...
    Ok, non sarcastic post trying to level with you on a realistic level, if you quite literally play 1-2 hours a week then you are going to fall behind the curve of the game as the "average" player plays more than that. Ok, so you started this expansion EIGHT (may I emphasize the EIGHT months after it's initial release with the developers thinking about gameplay at that time) months after it launched and play it just as casually as just talked about (literally 1-2 hours a week) then you area already 3 months of "work" / "play" behind, so of course it is going to take a decent amount of time to do anything as you are playing a time gated game at a laughably minuscule amount, of course you won't catch up quickly. As others have said it is quite literally the easiest (i.e. least amount of time played for reward) it has been in WoWs history to gear up excluding super lucky drops. Basically sounds like you want a MoBA where you can walk into the content at all times and perform based on a characters stats, vs. an mmorpg style of gearing up a char to have the ability to clear more "difficult" content based on how advanced your character is. Long story long play another game.

And its people like this that are going to have the best titanforge luck and still manage to do sub 300k dps

Quote Originally Posted by Markatron View Post
    And its people like this that are going to have the best titanforge luck and still manage to do sub 300k dps
    People like that that ruin the game for the rest of us, because Blizzard caters to them.

For a new player right now it isn't gear that is difficult. It's getting your AK started that would take a month or so to an acceptable level. For people with mains that have been active this entire expansion of course in less than a day you can reach 850+ and unlock artifact traits in the new section on an alt lol. If you started your main right now from scratch you'd be singing a different tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    It takes like a week of doing WQs to gear up to 840 gear. I did it on 3 different toons in 7.0 and it's much easier now with the dauntless tokens giving you 850s
    which has absolutely nothing to do with the statement i was refuting. I didn't address wether it was easy to get gear or not.

I addressed the fact that the guy i was quoting was giving out bad information.

period.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, you wasn't gearing for raids in legion.
    If you follow adventure guide you will be ready for LFR in a matter of week. Join/make a group for mythic 0 for a WQ. Get a key. Get boosted. Go to tanaan broken shore, farm shards for a day - boom yo uare LFR ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Was expecting this to be about randomness of secondaries or badly itemized tier. Feeling quite confused now.. the initial gearing was certainly not hard, WQs rain gear on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    I've literally hit 110 on my warrior 4 days ago, and she's at 880 by doing a mix of world quests, pvp, random heroics and one 900 world boss item. .
    thats abit of exageration - you cant get to 880 in 4 days just from WQ/random bg unless you farm mythic + very heavily or guild will boost you in HC/M NH - gearing is not hard but pls dont overexagerate and spread bs - yes you can get to such levels as fast if you have freinds willing to boost you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    People like that that ruin the game for the rest of us, because Blizzard caters to them.
    if low numbers done by others really affect you so much there is super simply solution - delete skada/recount and problem solved

Deleted
    What kind of ilvl do you require for LFR nowadays? 880?

You get 3 free 850 items once you finish the broken shore intro (with the shards from the quests). Did you use these at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

if low numbers done by others really affect you so much there is super simply solution - delete skada/recount and problem solved
    The point was possbly that players like that want to have everything handed to them without any effort or difficulty.(though thats even the case for geetting into lfr) If someone complains about it being to hard to get to lfr right now hes are probably also one of those who cries about challenge modes being to hard, mythic raids to hard, unfair that there is content/gear/transmogs/mounts that he cant get by just standing around roleplaying or whatever he does.

I mean, 874 wasn't hard, haven't touched a single M+ and only raiding has been lfr.