Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    So no point, got it.
    There's only so many ways an idea can be rephrased to accommodate those having difficulty understanding it before eventually it just becomes appropriate to say "fuck it, figure it out on your own because I'm done trying". I even briefly covered a watered down version his point in the very post you replied to (hint, it's the entire 2nd paragraph).

Again, if that's not enough to point you in the right direction, then there are deeper issues here than a logical debate on the facets of immigration policy.

Edit: typo
    Last edited by fruitypebble; 2017-04-17 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitypebble View Post
    There's only so many ways an idea can be rephrased to accommodate those having difficulty understanding it before eventually it just becomes appropriate to say "fuck it, figure it out on your own because I'm done trying". I even briefly covered a watered down version his point in the very post you replied to (hint, it's the entire 2nd paragraph).

Again, if that's not enough to point you in the right direction, then there are deeper issues here than a logical debate on the facets of immigration policy.

Edit: typo
    You can't even clearly identify what your own point is. Deeper issues indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    You can't even clearly identify what your own point is. Deeper issues indeed.
    Once again. If you couldn't be fucked to actually, you know, read the dozen or so posts in question, or if you choose to blatantly disregard the summary I conveniently provided for you (and have pointed out twice now), then this becomes an exercise in futility. My refusal to rehash what's already been rehashed for 6 pages now shouldn't be construed as conceding. I just don't see the point in putting in the effort when you've already demonstrated a tendency to ignore what's right in front of your face.

This is further reinforced by your insistence on presuming that because I choose not to make the effort, then that clearly means my point is invalidated (that's called denying the antecedent, if you're interested in that sort of thing).

10+ Year Old Account
    Great video! Just shows who the true patriots are, and clearly the MAGAts aren't among them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Why should you be entitled to remain here just because you were born inside the imaginary line when people better and more valuable than you can't get in? Why should America have to carry you through content when we could replace you with better people?
    So by your own logic we should get rid of all the people on welfare or criminals right? Or all the people who just don't amount to anything. So that would be about 3/4th of a certain group with an ancestry from a continent south of Europe right? I also notice a lot of people from the lands south of Texas in prison or on welfare, so a bunch of them go Too, right? Then we have the people on mmo champion who claim they can't work, due to some fake mental state, yet they are able to play wow and post all day. They all go, right?

I've seen this before, but its scary when things ring true to current events...

"And when the time was right, Hitler went to war... not by declaring war... but through a carefully orchestrated sneak attack..."

I mean, aside from the carefully orchestrated part....

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    So by your own logic we should get rid of all the people on welfare or criminals right? Or all the people who just don't amount to anything. So that would be about 3/4th of a certain group with an ancestry from a continent south of Europe right? I also notice a lot of people from the lands south of Texas in prison or on welfare, so a bunch of them go Too, right? Then we have the people on mmo champion who claim they can't work, due to some fake mental state, yet they are able to play wow and post all day. They all go, right?
    The point being made is if we're going to kick out/allow in people with the goal of improving our country and our way of life, then the logical way of doing so would be to judge them based on what they bring to the table. So in your case, the question wouldn't be "Do we deport 3/4 of those that descend from that continent south of Europe", but rather "Do we deport those that can't hold down a job, or that get frequently arrested for public intoxication or vandalism, or that otherwise take more from society than they contribute".

The exercise being proposed is to remove race entirely from the process of deciding who's allowed to stay, and instead judge them on their merit. This would apply to everyone equally, born within the country or not.
    Last edited by fruitypebble; 2017-04-24 at 02:43 PM.

Why should you be entitled to remain here just because you were born inside the imaginary line when people better and more valuable than you can't get in? Why should America have to carry you through content when we could replace you with better people?
    That's a dumbass argument. Let's just get rid of all borders and ignore all laws.

most well dressed robber ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Best way to make America great again, is to start with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I'm talking about right now, America is great. It is the OP who has the policy issue.
    The US is great for some people and really horrible for a lot of other people. It is also constantly doing it's part to make things horrible for people further down the line in and out of the country.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Think more. Anger less.
    How is it anger pointing out the obviously flaw in your argument, or should I say lack of argument. You have no way to defend such a trash ideology which is why you deflected. Even Obama acknowledge we need boarding security.

My "argument" isn't even an argument. It's two questions challenging an assumption being made by another poster. It is a request for justification. That does not in and of itself constitute an argument. Even if it were an argument, it is very apparent from your post that you neither understand the point nor have any interest in understanding it, as you'd plainly rather just shout at me angrily about how stupid it is.
    I see you're side stepping from your argument again, I guess no point in discussing it then.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I see you're side stepping from your argument again, I guess no point in discussing it then.
    Lol. You're accusing him of doing something he isn't doing. How exactly is he supposed to respond?

1947? Top tax bracket was 86.45% for everything above 200K. Lowest bracket was 19%.

I'd love to see Ryan's eyes bug out when Trumps drops that on his desk. "Here ya go, Ron. Isn't it fabulous?"

10+ Year Old Account
    = Why should you be entitled to remain here and benefit from being here by virtue of your birth, even if we could give your "spot" in the country to a more valuable immigrant?
    A novel ides! Let us round up all the poor people and other undesirables (as determined by our congress and government, who Know Best™) and get rid of them.
    We must make room for the more valuable, our chosen master race, if you will.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Already did what I could within my limitations. Got out and voted.

After today, this warning from the past has become more relevant than ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just goes to show how un-American all of these nazi traitors truly are.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still think this should be mandatory viewing in public schools.