Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    lol This is always my fear. Rangers have played so many game 7s over the years. It would be nice to get out of a series early, even game 6 was a relief against the Habs.
    Yeah good news is you guys don't go up against you're usual teams until conference finals bad news is you're going up against Washington or Pittsburgh. Either way, I'm rooting for Rangers now.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Greeney wins the 1st round in the bracket challenge, picking 5/8 first round series correct along with 2 of them in the correct # of games for bonus points, but both of his cup final teams have been eliminated so he most likely has no chance. The only player with both of his cup finalists remaining is... Toxigen... The only player who can no longer earn any points because all of his conference finalist teams have been eliminated is Naz.

10+ Year Old Account
    I told you, crash and burn or glorious victory. I think Washington/Ottawa was the only team I picked to survive the first round. Man was this brutal.

Wasn't able to get in this year, couldn't get the site to work until I had to go back to work and then it was the last thing on my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Wasn't able to get in this year, couldn't get the site to work until I had to go back to work and then it was the last thing on my mind.
    Yeah it was brutal this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    ESPN fired virtually everybody who covers hockey, but then who ever goes to ESPN for hockey news?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    ESPN fired virtually everybody who covers hockey, but then who ever goes to ESPN for hockey news?
    Did Pierre LeBrun survive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Nope, he's gone.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Negative. Burnside, LeBrun, and McDonald all gone, I guess LeBrun is already employed at TSN though. In terms of National guys I can't think of anyone left at the network besides Custance and Melrose. Don't know how they expect one writer to provide enough content for one of the Big 4 sports

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ESPN is now a poor mans version of the NFL network I see.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Subban droppin' BOMBS!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's humorous that Bettman talks about growing the game....Then ESPN fires three of their best hockey writers, probably because of waning interest in the sport by their reader and viewer base. Hey Gary, maybe yous should focus on growing hockey in America eh?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well the league is expanding next summer after all.

Maybe the ESPN deals are so shitty for NHL that they want to get rid of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Subban droppin' BOMBS!
    He had an awesome game, for most Preds fans our attention is on Fiala. Big fear right now is that he broke his hip. It's entirely possible he never plays again. I really hope not obviously, hoping we hear something today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It's humorous that Bettman talks about growing the game....Then ESPN fires three of their best hockey writers, probably because of waning interest in the sport by their reader and viewer base. Hey Gary, maybe yous should focus on growing hockey in America eh?
    ESPN fired 100 of them today, I don't think it had anything to do with hockey. 4 MLB guys got canned, is MLB losing it's interest too? Bunch of Football writers as well?

They got rid of some pretty dang big names around all the major sports, so the fact hockey lost some isn't unique.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fiala broke his hip? woot?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Caps in 7 in what is essentially going to decide the Stanley Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Fiala broke his hip? woot?
    Fractured femur.

Judging by that it's an oblique fracture, which as far as breaks go that's like winning the lottery. Should be able to recover for next season.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Starting to get a 2012 Kings vibe from the Preds

I like Holtby but he has not been great in the playoffs. He got outplayed by Murray in the Penguin series last year and got outplayed by Fleury in Game 1 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Starting to get a 2012 Kings vibe from the Preds
    This is the team we thought we would be getting all season. Just to tell you how crazy it is, we haven't won 5 games in a row all season, until the playoffs.

And thankfully it is looking like Fiala may be able to recover pretty well as long as he does his rehab. Time will tell though.