Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just a word of warning. A couple of the weapons for the invasions at the end of WOD weren't actually available from that source in game. I spent weeks trying to get them all and after getting most of them 5 plus times, I found out the last couple I was missing weren't even available in game. This was despite them being listed all over the front page of MMO champion and other well known websites.

If you are after a specific item it's worth checking it's even available before wasting hours trying to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    I think you can get any weapon on any char, even if you can't equip it T_T One of my friends got few shields on his DH. Might be a bug that was fixed, dunno...
    Well this will definitely help Demonology Warlocks get the Blood Guard's Tooth. Without that, they'd have to rely on Plate/Hunter friends to run the scenarios with them, as the weapons are tradeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Just a word of warning. A couple of the weapons for the invasions at the end of WOD weren't actually available from that source in game. I spent weeks trying to get them all and after getting most of them 5 plus times, I found out the last couple I was missing weren't even available in game. This was despite them being listed all over the front page of MMO champion and other well known websites.
    At least after a while, the items' Wowhead pages usually had a comment compiling which ones are known to drop. News sites only listed datamined info, and as usual, don't rely on datamined data.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2017-04-24 at 03:22 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

TBF, I haven't seen hunters among Legion forces
    Didn't stop their being a bow from the legion invasions at the end of WOD :P

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Didn't stop their being a bow from the legion invasions at the end of WOD :P
    Yes, and what a beauty that was... I only got it for completion's sake.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Please give us some names or images, Would love to see these weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I got the 2 hand mace with my Dk. http://www.wowhead.com/item=139159
    thats the one i want, and the shields
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

TBF, I haven't seen hunters among Legion forces
    Which explains why the Legion haven't won, no ranged weaponry other than spells :P
    I understand what you're saying though and thought of it right as I posted

those are pretty sweet.. do i need to be max level to do these invasions?

would love that 2 hand hammer for my dwarf warrior but haven't leveled him up fully yet.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

the pre-invasion weps need to be buyable for shards

also @SkagenRora weps, scroll down a bit
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    got the staff off the first invasion i did yesterday, didn't even know there were weapon drops, was a nice surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    the pre-invasion weps need to be buyable for shards

also @SkagenRora weps, scroll down a bit
    Thanks /more character

Currently have both 1h mace, 2h sword and a 1h axe.

I get them about 30% of the time. Fairly decent droprate.