Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Good, the government needs to stay out of the climate business and the EPA is the worst.
    And who else should tackle global problems? The pope?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    And who else should tackle global problems? The pope?
    That hippie? No way!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Apparently making more jobs (in sectors which pollute the environment, eg coal) somehow helps the environment, so we don't need to spend money on the environment anymore? WTF am I reading ?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Apparently making more jobs (in sectors which pollute the environment, eg coal) somehow helps the environment, so we don't need to spend money on the environment anymore? WTF am I reading ?!
    If we pollute more, it'll cost less to study the effects of pollution!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Nothing is more powerful than monney..
    Last edited by clementime; 2017-08-02 at 09:46 AM.

Yeah, people have been actively saving and cataloguing government climate data precisely because they feared Trump would eventually do this. So regardless of the confusion surrounding this (is it actually shutting down? are they backtracking?), the clown will never be able to suppress reality for good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?