Poll: Will you buy the Necromancer Pack?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    And for me? I am not sure, if it is more then 20 bucks i wont buy it. I aint paying expation money for 1 hero.

I don't want to buy it because knowing blizzard it will be overpriced and I hate supporting their overpriced crap. They know it's overpriced but they know enough people will buy it so they don't give a shit.

If Blizzard sold shit in a bag I would buy it. So yes, I'll be purchasing the Necro pack.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The class sets for Necromancer are looking really uninspired, they are carbon copies of each other

2set <Random popular skill> increases damage of skill by 100% or cooldown reduce on skill per enemy hit
    4set <Same random popular skill> reduces damage taken by x% per enemy hit (max 50%)
    6set <Same random popular skill> using skill increases damage of next one by 1500%

Necro is looking to be more OP than any previous classes apart from bugged versions of said classes. Make em op to get more sales hardly surprising
    Honsetly multipliers are on par if not lower than other classes (TR has around a 2500% multiplier) and honestly, thise set bonuses are way better than most of the current ones.

They define a theme, then leave up to you the skills to choose (apart one or two to trigfger the bonuses). Stuff like DMO or UE are just plain bad as they force you into a very definite subset of skills.

If anything these bonuses open choice to players. Which is thousands of times better. It's not like they're going to put strange procs or synergies into sets.

Last warning: stop with the "D3 VS PoE". This will lead only to a closed thread and infractions.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-04-24 at 12:27 PM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Got to ask. Do you gain happyness talking poorly about what other people like? was it really needed to talk poorly about diablo? What does it gain you to be on a diablo forum and then praiseing PoE?
    i said nothing about people who like diablo 3.. i just stated the fact that diablo 3 is garbage.. some people might like garbage, who knows..

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    i said nothing about people who like diablo 3.. i just stated the fact that diablo 3 is garbage.. some people might like garbage, who knows..
    Why do ignorant people feel the need to go out of their way to trash a game they happen to not like instead of just moving on in their lives. What drives these people? The world may never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    Why do ignorant people feel the need to go out of their way to trash a game they happen to not like instead of just moving on in their lives. What drives these people? The world may never know.
    what? someone asked, i answered.. and if people would just move one all the time no one would ever know that something is trash.. you know some ppl may actually think about it?..

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, they'd know something was trash if they were playing it, and realised that in their opinion it was trash.

However, they WON'T know that they enjoy the game, if they read someone else saying it's trash, and never play it for themselves.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Honsetly multipliers are on par if not lower than other classes (TR has around a 2500% multiplier) and honestly, thise set bonuses are way better than most of the current ones.

They define a theme, then leave up to you the skills to choose (apart one or two to trigfger the bonuses). Stuff like DMO or UE are just plain bad as they force you into a very definite subset of skills.

If anything these bonuses open choice to players. Which is thousands of times better. It's not like they're going to put strange procs or synergies into sets.

Last warning: stop with the "D3 VS PoE". This will lead only to a closed thread and infractions.
    Just looks like they're being made op to fit right into the "end game meta" between the auto execute chance on hit (which will most likely be nerfed) and ability to summon dead enemies with revive they are gona be broken for greater rifts. Can see the 3man necros teams now with a token pull monk or barb.

This is coming a year late imo. Would have more interest especially if it came with a new game mode or act

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    Because people like him--who don't even bother to back their opinion with actual reasons--don't want us to enjoy anything he doesn't enjoy. I'm sure he believes if he spouts it enough that people will suddenly stop playing the game or maybe he's just fishing for responses that agree with his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    If its $15 sure, but I'm not technically "buying it" I'll just buy a WoW token, convert it to blizz balance and then purchase it.
    I'm sure they saw that coming and will make sure it's more than 15$.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Blizzard actually makes more money that way. Buying the token off the cash shop costs $20 but all you get when adding it to your Battle.net balance is $15.

I probably will at some point; I haven't really played D3 much over the last year, but next time I get the itch to I'll likely get the Necromancer pack.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    $17.50 so you need two tokens ������

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Because people like him--who don't even bother to back their opinion with actual reasons--don't want us to enjoy anything he doesn't enjoy. I'm sure he believes if he spouts it enough that people will suddenly stop playing the game or maybe he's just fishing for responses that agree with his own.
    Can you explain what "people like him" means or are you just doing what you accuse others of. Baseless claims with no supporting data.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard actually makes more money that way. Buying the token off the cash shop costs $20 but all you get when adding it to your Battle.net balance is $15.
    Buy the token with WoW gold. Blizzard still makes their nut and the only thing you lose is like 2 hours of farming, which is probably still a net loss in terms of time = money, but with added chance of fun.

For the actual topic, yes, I will be getting the necromancer pack. I used a little WoW gold to get the SC2 digital deluxe battle chest and some extra balance for the necro when Blizzard allowed you to sell tokens. Yay for extremely high early expac gold income and stupidly low token prices prior to the service being updated. 34k for a token, and a single stack of Starlight Rose was worth 50k, just GG.
    Last edited by Dys; 2017-04-24 at 06:18 PM.

Didnt bother reading all this, but so, Necro is a purchaseable feature without having to wait for an expansion?
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallmaker Yahzarah View Post
    Didnt bother reading all this, but so, Necro is a purchaseable feature without having to wait for an expansion?
    Yes, like a DLC, called "Character Pack" I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    Buy the token with WoW gold. Blizzard still makes their nut and the only thing you lose is like 2 hours of farming, which is probably still a net loss in terms of time = money, but with added chance of fun.

For the actual topic, yes, I will be getting the necromancer pack. I used a little WoW gold to get the SC2 digital deluxe battle chest and some extra balance for the necro when Blizzard allowed you to sell tokens. Yay for extremely high early expac gold income and stupidly low token prices prior to the service being updated. 34k for a token, and a single stack of Starlight Rose was worth 50k, just GG.
    Somebody has to buy the token in order for you to buy it with gold. Blizzard will ALWAYS earn $20 off each token.

I actually did the exact same thing. Only difference is, is that I am absolutely awful at earning gold, haha.

7+ Year Old Account
    Somebody has to buy the token in order for you to buy it with gold. Blizzard will ALWAYS earn $20 off each token.

I actually did the exact same thing. Only difference is, is that I am absolutely awful at earning gold, haha.
    Which is why he said blizzard still makes their nut

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    No really. please do answer me. Does it make you feel better about your own situation when you talk poorly about other people, or other games that you dont like? I am interested, Please do tell me