Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I wish they make him similair to Soverign from Mass Effect, some of his speeches would really fit with Old gods/Void lords:

- Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh, you touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

- There's a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am N'zoth.

- Old gods? a lable created by lesser races to give voice to their destruction, in the end what they choose to call us is irrelevant. We simply are.

- Organic life is nothing but genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades, you wither and die.
    We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.

- You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

- My kind transcends your very understanding. We are each a nation, independent, free of all weakness. You cannot even grasp the nature of our
    existence.

- We have no beginning, we have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilizations are eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

- Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction. This exchange is over.

They're definitely coming, as the hints are stronger than ever before. Nut maybe there will be an expansion in between Legion and that one. Saying that though, with the real way expansions are leading into eachother now, there's a big chance it's the next one. So excited for it tbh. But how it comes to pass i cannot say. And the topic of water has to be dealt with. Vashj'ir wasn't well received, so i'm, not sure there could be too much water. Or they'd have to do something different. Very excited to see where Blizzard goes after this.

10+ Year Old Account
    If N'zoth is next would this be the very first expansion that an old god is the true villain of the expansion?

anything but pls dont make any more of those naga fish lizard things. i hate them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    I wish they make him similair to Soverign from Mass Effect, some of his speeches would really fit with Old gods/Void lords:

- Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh, you touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

- There's a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am N'zoth.

- Old gods? a lable created by lesser races to give voice to their destruction, in the end what they choose to call us is irrelevant. We simply are.

- Organic life is nothing but genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades, you wither and die.
    We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.

- My kind transcends your very understanding. We are each a nation, independent, free of all weakness. You cannot even grasp the nature of our
    existence.

- We have no beginning, we have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilizations are eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

- Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction. This exchange is over.
    The reapers are somewhat based on Lovecraftian stuff so yeah.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The reapers are somewhat based on Lovecraftian stuff so yeah.
    And both Blizzard and Bioware made the same mistake of explaining Reaper's/Old god's purpose and origins defeating the exact reason of why Lovecraftian stuff is scary...
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-04-24 at 03:22 PM.

I speculate that next expansion is going to be a break filler expansion in the same vein that Mists was.

Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post

existence.

YES! I love it! Have these kind of things be whispered to the player while they quest around whatever place we go to next (South Seas, etc.)

I think Ny'alotha is Shadowlands and void creatures (Old Gods, Old God minions) tied to Azeroth go there instead of really dying so we are going to have to deal with them all or N'zoth is going to be empowered by something. Maybe he is going to have power over time? Because all that time magic is still around so who knows.

Deleted
    I don't see how Azshara could be stronger than she used to be. Back in the day she had the well, now she doesn't. Blood of the strongest Titan > squid empowerment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    After seeing ill'gynoth's whispers as well as the new quest chain 7.2.5 Azeroth's warning Is it safe to say that?
    Well they teased the Legion's return in MoP and then we got WoD. They are not gonna make it that obvious. They can tease something that will happen some time in the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Well they teased the Legion's return in MoP and then we got WoD. They are not gonna make it that obvious. They can tease something that will happen some time in the future.
    But WoD was also a Legion expansion. Half of it focused on them, anyway.

Yeah, with the hints of zandalaris and marines of kul tiras in azsuna a zone filled by naga and old gods crap and recently the tombs with a lot of nagas and the nightmare thing, yeah that is very revelant

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Naga, no. Having an OG sugar-daddy, yes.
    Originally Posted by Chris Metzen
    What has happened in recent years is that the whispers of the Old Gods have gotten worse. The power of the Old Gods, as seen rising with C'Thun and Yogg-Saron (there are more). Their power has magnified Deathwing's power ten-fold. He's a very, very powerful dude these days. (BlizzCon2009)

That's not how wretched work. Elves become wretched when they overindulge in their magic addiction.
    She is the epitome of overindulge. If she didn't overindulge, no elf has. Sorry you're definitely wrong there yet again.

She didn't have the collective of the old gods like DW did and also DW had one of the more powerful OGs sire him considering his lair was in Yogg's territory. There's nothing that states anyone "empowered" Azshara whereas there are statements of DW getting it. Azshara was only saved from drowning as far as we know and tenfold of her non well power is still far weaker than a dragon aspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    She is the epitome of overindulge. If she didn't overindulge, no elf has. Sorry you're definitely wrong there yet again.
    ...overindulge on what? The original Well of Eternity, when she clearly wasn't a wretched? Or on some other source of magic after WotA you just invented?

She didn't have the collective of the old gods like DW did and also DW had one of the more powerful OGs sire him considering his lair was in Yogg's territory. There's nothing that states anyone "empowered" Azshara whereas there are statements of DW getting it. Azshara was only saved from drowning as far as we know and tenfold of her non well power is still far weaker than a dragon aspect.
    ..."recent years" N'Zoth was the one signing Deathwing's paychecks. Azshara has been kicking around through all of the recent increase in OG activity, just like DW.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2017-04-24 at 07:02 PM.

You are talking about something that we currently have no information on. What Azshara has been up to all this time we don't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I honestly dont see how N'zoth/Azshara/South Seas/Old Gods/Pirates/Naga isnt next.
    People been saying that since cata.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    People been saying that since cata.
    This time blizzard is pushing naga, underwater stuff into our face.

Same with n'zoth being teased more than ever before.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Blizzard has been pushing the naga since vanilla and N'zoth non-stop in Cata. Do I expect it to be an expansion? Yes? Do I expect it to be the NEXT expansion? Well many in the community have been expecting it since TBC so at this point I am not getting hyped until I see an announcement.
    To be fair, the hints have gone into overdrive for N'zoth. I'm going to say it's within 2 expansions no doubt. Sometimes they like to surprises like MoP, but i like the theories of N'zoth attacking while the defence of Azeroth is weak, so it would make sense to be the next, and the first void expansion. Though that's pretty fucking heavy after a desolate Legion expansion .

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    This time blizzard is pushing naga, underwater stuff into our face.

Same with n'zoth being teased more than ever before.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    "This one underwater zone and blizzard pushing naga and Old Gods in our faces is the precedent for the south seas expansion!!!"

"The Zandalari returned! New old god lore! N'zoth must be next! South Seas!"

"When we get back from Draenor Azeroth will be invaded by naga and old gods!!"

Apart from Draenor, every expac since cata has featured at least something that points towards a south seas expansion.