Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    The ones who are currently meeting at Odyn's behest?

And hasn't a Ra-den model been datamined with a healed chest wound, implying he will be appearing again in the near future?
    Yeah, Freya,Thorim,Hodir,mimiron and Ra'den Those are the only ones left standing.

Archaedas was killed in vanilla for no good reason(Vanilla lore >.>) Loken was corrupted by Yogg. Tyr died sacrificing his life and stuff.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'd be willing to bet that Argus is the current vessel for Sargeras, considering how fucked up it looks. He was born from a planet, so it makes sense that his disembodied soul could incubate inside of one. That could explain what KJ meant by 'giving his world' to the Legion's cause, and explain why Argus looks so super fucked up. It could also explain how we could defeat the Burning Legion once and for all, if destroying Argus means defeating Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that Argus is the current vessel for Sargeras, considering how fucked up it looks. He was born from a planet, so it makes sense that his disembodied soul could incubate inside of one. That could explain what KJ meant by 'giving his world' to the Legion's cause, and explain why Argus looks so super fucked up. It could also explain how we could defeat the Burning Legion once and for all, if destroying Argus means defeating Sargeras.
    While there is no evidence to deny the theory, a planet being the host for demonic rituals of the strongest kind for 25.000 years may also result in this fucked up state.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2017-04-24 at 06:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    While there is no evidence to deny the theory, a planet being the host for demonic rituals of the strongest kind for 25.000 may also result in this fucked up state.
    The two might not be mutually exclusive. Think about it. Sargeras lost his body and his soul occupies a new planet. That's some very dark magic. Maybe it took generations of necromancers and warlocks toturn Argus into new Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'd still like to see a raid encounter where Sargeras possessing the raid members one by one, using our artifacts against us. Possession has always been his thing after all.
    He possessed 1 person and it's his thing? He never possessed Aegwynn, he simply lurked in her and influenced. She was too strong and she resisted even a lot of his impulses while lurking within her.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be some pretty intense storytelling if Blizzard did that.

Argus being used as Sargeras's new body. So at the end of the raid, or near it, he wakes up and the Army of Light has just enough power left to save a single area of Argus (contiguous with the zone Blizzard created for 7.3 so no content is lost) and after you experience it, every time you return to Argus you go to the 'shattered' Argus rather than the full Argus.

Far fetched...but a massively entertaining idea. It does solve the problem of people clamouring for an Argus expansion so maybe it's not that far fetched...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    The two might not be mutually exclusive. Think about it. Sargeras lost his body and his soul occupies a new planet. That's some very dark magic. Maybe it took generations of necromancers and warlocks toturn Argus into new Sargeras.
    Sargeras never really lost his body. In old lore that was a thing but currently his body is fine.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Sargeras never really lost his body. In old lore that was a thing but currently his body is fine.
    Bahh, this is Blizzard we are talking about. In one patch Arthas stabs his heat which he kept outside his body frozen under a lake for years and in the next he totally has goodness within him as he restrained the Scourge from acting very much unlike how fresh forsaken act. But okay, maybe his bofy was fine. Still, he might want to get a new one. Maybe his new body is ugly. Maybe he just wants to piss off Velen. Maybe he is like the Sith Emperor and Argus is his Valkorion and after he couldn't take over Illidan he jumped into Argus instead of his boring old regular body.

Heeey. That gives me an idea. What if this whole Argus business is just a red herring to drive all heroes offworld and he wants Azeroth itself as a new body?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think that is canon anymore, pretty sure Chronicle supports the Knaack plot of Sargeras' Titan form being lost in the War of the Ancients

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that is canon anymore, pretty sure Chronicle supports the Knaack plot of Sargeras' Titan form being lost in the War of the Ancients
    From what I've looked at, his titan form is still out there.

Bahh, this is Blizzard we are talking about. In one patch Arthas stabs his heat which he kept outside his body frozen under a lake for years and in the next he totally has goodness within him as he restrained the Scourge from acting very much unlike how fresh forsaken act. But okay, maybe his bofy was fine. Still, he might want to get a new one. Maybe his new body is ugly. Maybe he just wants to piss off Velen. Maybe he is like the Sith Emperor and Argus is his Valkorion and after he couldn't take over Illidan he jumped into Argus instead of his boring old regular body.

Heeey. That gives me an idea. What if this whole Argus business is just a red herring to drive all heroes offworld and he wants Azeroth itself as a new body?
    Now this is just speculation without any thought into it.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2017-04-24 at 08:04 PM.

Warrior-Magi

Surely the shitwizard himself, Khadgar.

You play with (fel)fire for enough expansions, you're gonna get burned!
    [CENTER]
    ~ Just an aussie trawling the wastes of Dath'Remar since '07 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Velen.

Nothing more volatile than a man (or space goat) with nothing to lose. I could see him willingly taking Sargeras in to allow Azeroth's denizens to destroy him, along with Sargeras, once and for all. It would give him retribution for all that he's lost to the Burning Legion. But I guess many have lost everything... I just don't see them killing off Khadgar.
    Problem is, we learned that Velen won't be getting killed off for next 50 years at least in the Anduin comic.