Thread: Maximillian?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Did anyone happen to get multiple letters? For some reason I got three extra.

Hopefully those of you still waiting are able to get yours soon!

I ended up getting 3 pages worth of letters from him. I think the post office had a mix up and sent all of y'all's to me. Although, I did check the mailbox outside of Light's Hope Chapel... Maybe I accidentally stole everyone else's.

This is the GM reply I got:

"There's a bit of a wait after you finish up the Maximillian quest line in Un'Goro for that letter to show up. It will take a while, perhaps even weeks. However once Maximillian gets to sending the letter to you then the quest can start. In the mean time be patient. He's not great with a pen. "

So, more rng, who would've thought?

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    You first have to complete his quest chain in Un'goro and to complete the Order Hall quest, to recruit Nerus Moonfang.
    If you have done both, you should recieve an ingame mail with an attached letter, starting the quest, to find him in Highmountain, where his quest continues. I have heard, that the letter is only in the mail box of the chapel above the orderhall. However, not so sure about the latest part.
    I finished the quest chain in Un'goro, I have Nerus moonfang as a follower and completed the Champions of Legionfall achievement. This was over 10 days ago and still haven't recieved any in game mail

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grevius View Post
    its bugged , needs a weekly reset. talked with a gm
    I did all this before the last weekly reset and still haven't recieved the mail

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maylander View Post
    Still nothing. How about you.. ?
    Nothing here either. I kinda gave up on trying weirdo solutions, I'll just wait for the official patch note when it's fixed.

Deleted
    For the time being we have to wait for the official patch note to tell us its broken.
    Been there got a coffee maker went through the manual and that freaking machine refuses to make coffee. Called the helpline and they answered me that there is a hidden hinch and it will start working in a couple of days but even then sometimes it takes time to get accustomed to the new environment.

Well Saturday came and went and no letter so I reopened my case.

Greetings! ^_^

My name is Game Master Tarethla! I got your issue here about not yet having gotten the letter for get Maximillian as a follower.

I've taken a look into this for you, and one thing I noticed was that you'd finished Max's quest chain less than a week ago, which may be the cause. As was mentioned, there's the week wait, to be safe give it a few more days for the week to pass from that one as well (you'd done it on the 19th)

If it still doesn't show then, though, let us know so we can take another look here for you!

Thank you for taking the time to read my response, and again, thank you for your patience with the wait tonight. Take care and be safe in your travels! <3

Have a great day!
    So now I'm waiting until Wednesday for that week to expire...

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    I finished the quest chain in Un'goro, I have Nerus moonfang as a follower and completed the Champions of Legionfall achievement. This was over 10 days ago and still haven't recieved any in game mail
    Reading all this is weird. After doing Nerus, I went to Un'goro, did Maximilian's quest, went back to the orderhall, idled around a bit and got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leenaleena View Post
    Nothing here either. I kinda gave up on trying weirdo solutions, I'll just wait for the official patch note when it's fixed.
    I just got mine. I never got an icon, never got any indication of a mail, but I still got it. Basically, I just stayed in the Order Hall for about 5 minutes, and then went up the stairs to EPL, where I checked my mailbox (there's one next to the Order Hall entrance). Boom, there it was. Still no indication or anything.

Something for you unlucky guys:
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ixes-april-24/
    Resolved issues where some Paladins were not able to obtain the letter starting the Maximillian questline.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I literally did the Un'goro quests on my Paladin and got the letter the same day. So, I don't know what I did, of if I just got lucky.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maylander View Post
    I just got mine. I never got an icon, never got any indication of a mail, but I still got it. Basically, I just stayed in the Order Hall for about 5 minutes, and then went up the stairs to EPL, where I checked my mailbox (there's one next to the Order Hall entrance). Boom, there it was. Still no indication or anything.
    I kinda did that once every day as well :P
    At least now we have the hotfix. I almost ran late for work this morning (aka 1 hour ago) just to hop on WoW real quick and guess what, the stupid letter was finally there

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Received this response to my ticket:

Hello there!

My name is Game Master Fraedenar! I hope you are well today - I'll be the GM handling your ticket to us about Maximillian not contacting you.

Sorry to hear Maximillian has not made contact yet! I am sure you are frustrated! I know I would be if this happened to me!

I'd love to help you out with this as I can guess you're probably a bit annoyed, especially when you see others starting to get him and you're sure you haven't done anything wrong. The developers would like everyone to work out how to acquire Maximillian on their own, which means they also don't want us helping. ;/

I don't want you feeling like you're abandoned though, so what I can tell you is that you're still too early to be expecting contact from him. It will take up to several days to hear from him, so for now, just be patient Use the time to carefully read over everything that players know about him:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=45561/seek-me-out#comments

Before I leave you, I'd like to thank you for your patience and understanding in reading my reply. It was a pleasure to help you out today as best as I could. Please enjoy the rest of your afternoon and look after yourself!

Good luck!
    So basically, keep waiting and maybe it will fix itself >.>

This must be punishment for killing the ooze within 60 seconds of arriving at the river then getting the shard in four casts lol.

*EDIT*

Just logged in and went to class hall, letter in post lol. Maybe you have to make sure you logout in Dala not the class hall? /shrug.
    Last edited by caervek; 2017-04-25 at 09:15 AM.

Been hotfixed today.

Yea...got the note and shortly after running some errands the follower today.

Maybe all the complaining actually paid off.

I play RET and I've been using BOROS as my bodyguard since forever. I like that he can take aggro, but I hate that he uses AoE to aggro and his mount is so huge.

I can guess max is a great mission champion with the 20% bonus, how is he as a follower?

I am going to be gearing meatball soon and as a follower his "hungry" move is sweat, especially on elite WQ bosses.

So I guess I have a couple options...I have to decide who will be my main bodyguard as I have a legendary relic to use. I am not sure how much I can stomach the big mount and extra pulls...

Thoughts anyone?

Deleted
    Did the Ungoro quests yesterday. After hearthstoning back to Dalaran it popped up in my mailbox.