Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH! I just couldn't read that with a straight face.
    The worst thing about it is that he's likely deadly serious.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well the Catholic church has vast wealth, why don't they invest some of it to improve those conditions?

- - - Updated - - -

And anyone thinking that the Christian Church follows the word of Jesus and not the word of Paul has not been following the church's actions or thinks we can separate the history of the church from the religion.
    Ya I think the Catholic church should let Muslim terrorist refugees live in the Vatican. Let me know how it works out Mr pope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    a source of soliacist anti-christian agenda *
    This guy is literally the representation of god on earth, papal infallibility dictates that everything he says is in line with (catholic) christianity, no matter how ridiculous it is. So unless you say that catholicism is anti-christian, you are wrong i'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    This pope is a pathetic fraud. Christians are the most persecuted religion in the world and all he does is bow down to western pc culture while ignoring them.
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

*breaths*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Seriously you can't be that stupid. Google number of countries with a christian majority and also religion of various heads of states. What's the religion of most of the powerful countries in the world. 4 of the 5 UN Security council's Presidents or leaders are Christian and the majority religion of the world is the G20. Get over your god damn persecution complex. And I say this as someone raised Catholic, who up until fairly recently most American protestants were gigantic assholes towards Catholics.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-04-24 at 10:59 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    So unless you say that catholicism is anti-christian, you are wrong i'm afraid.
    There is a reason why protestantism and other christian denominations exist.....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

*breaths*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Seriously you can't be that stupid. Google number of countries with a christian majority and also religion of various heads of states. What's the religion of most of the powerful countries in the world. 4 of the 5 UN Security council's Presidents or leaders are Christian and the majority religion of the world is the G20. Get over your god damn persecution complex.
    I assume you are laughing at your own ignorance here because you seem to be too simple for an easy google search ?: https://www.google.at/search?q=chris...hrome&ie=UTF-8

10+ Year Old Account
    Except these refugees are free to leave at any point and go back the way they came from, which would make people over here very happy indeed.

So, you know, I guess it's a concentration camp even though it's not a concentration camp in any way at all?

What a stupid thing to say.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I assume you are laughing at your own ignorance here because you seem to be too simple for an easy google search ?: https://www.google.at/search?q=chris...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    All those articles use absolute numbers rather than percentage and most of them include countries at war with a christian majority as religious persecution. It's obvious that the biggest religious group will end up being the most persecuted group.

Religious groups also like to consider everyone in a country of religious majority as religious to receive tax benefits or get away with murder (depending on the country)

The pope is free to take some of those people in, there's plenty of space for a few thousands extra people in Vatican City. it's not like they can't afford since Italy is paying for their expenses since 1985
    Last edited by S7orm; 2017-04-24 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39685253

Yeah, being deluded and detached from reality kinda comes with the job, but THIS? REALLY?

Immigration is purely voluntary; the people are well fed and clothed... and he compares the bases to Jew extermination camps?!
    This guy is hitting the liquor again. So sad that people can't see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Except these refugees are free to leave at any point and go back the way they came from, which would make people over here very happy indeed.

So, you know, I guess it's a concentration camp even though it's not a concentration camp in any way at all?

What a stupid thing to say.
    Yeah the Japanese Americans were not free to leave or the Jews in Europe...this guy has no empathy for Europe. Kick him out Europe!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    This guy is hitting the liquor again.
    Who? The pope? Or OP?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Yeah the Japanese Americans were not free to leave or the Jews in Europe...this guy has no empathy for Europe. Kick him out Europe!
    He's not supposed to, he's a religious leader with members all around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Who? The pope? Or OP?
    Pope is drinking too much blood, man. That shit gets you drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    When has he said anything intelligent? He is the most unqualified person to ever be Pope. He is also completely out of touch with reality.
    pffffft, when has that EVER been a prerequisite to being pope?

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    When has he said anything intelligent? He is the most unqualified person to ever be Pope. He is also completely out of touch with reality.

Strange since he is like the best pope ever he actually knows his shit and isnt just doing fake bullshit talk about helping the poor and unfortunate in the world like so many ahead of him have done. you know fake christians like Paul Ryan etc etc etc

This pope is a pathetic fraud. Christians are the most persecuted religion in the world and all he does is bow down to western pc culture while ignoring them.
    Catholics are pretty much the overwhelming majority of the problem in the Christian faith, and this guy is basically the head enabler and kowtower to stupidity and misery the world over.

Good business at least, it keeps the 'faithful' in the seats and their wallets open. Every pay for pray learned well from the Catholics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Strange since he is like the best pope ever he actually knows his shit and isnt just doing fake bullshit talk about helping the poor and unfortunate in the world like so many ahead of him have done. you know fake christians like Paul Ryan etc etc etc
    He knows his liberal third world beggardly shit, that's for sure.

He hasn't done shit for the poor except make a bunch of token photo op moments that make people think he's tripping over himself to help them. Calling scrubs on the phone and kissing the feet of migrants doesn't do much as far as sustaining them and getting them out of their privations.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't religion bashing against the rules?

Have you not seen those migrant centres?

Deleted

Not my opinion but seemed rather fitting in this context

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    There is a reason why protestantism and other christian denominations exist.....
    Yea, because they don't agree with some elements of catholic doctrine, but to call that anti-christian is taking it a step further.

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    Yea, because they don't agree with some elements of catholic doctrine, but to call that anti-christian is taking it a step further.
    Uh... A lot of people died over the question of whether or not Catholics are anti-christian. Like, a LOT of people.

Thats a good way to piss off all the victims of the nazi regime. Well done Mr Trum.. oh wait.

Comparing people who force themselfs illegaly into a country to victims of the holocaust is something you would expect from Trump.. not the leader of a world religion.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-04-25 at 09:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH! I just couldn't read that with a straight face.
    According to the UN etc Christianity is the most persecuted religion. Try being a Christian in ME, Pakistan Indonesia etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    The worst thing about it is that he's likely deadly serious.
    The worst part is that u made a decision based on ignorance.