Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    it is amazing that such a side character in wc3 story become the number 1 debated/hated/loved character in warcraft universe. I mean I was steamrolling her defenses with arthas and he was pissed of her attacks and finally turning her into a fucking banshee just like other blue-white banshees. Now she is the warchief and %50 hates her %50 loves her. fucking amazing.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    when has sylvanas not done something evil? shes been doing evil stuff since she was raised.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Most likely a:

-Let my add un-faced by my presumed dead sister, cause i'm still mad at my other sister.

- - - Updated - - -

He felt regret cause he was his family.

In the end, the boy did made the forsaken his own enemies (as he killed some of the Forsaken) -It seems he was the part of the crusade that is more Alliance (as he points out that he was hunting for Nathanos because of what he have done to the different Alliance warriors that have been unlucky to find themselves against Nathanos).
    he was hunting nathanous because he found out his cousin was an zombie murdering people i doubt it had any thing to with the alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    She did evil things for the right reasons. To her the ends justified the means. Shes still not Hitler level bad. Heck I could argue shes a better person than Trump or some other political leaders. Lets not actually discuss politics please.

- - - Updated - - -

Using the plague is questionable.
    Enslaving a Valkyr even if it was to maybe save her people is also questionable. Shes straddling the line between morally grey and slightly evil imo. Garrosh was worse. I'd argue Blackmore was worse. I fully expect Genn to sink to her level at some point out of blood lust though.
    how is she slightly evil she wanted to murder her sister and her kids to make them zombies shes full on evil. not that thats a bad thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Are you really saying kidnapping someone so that you can save your species is as bad as mass genocide?
    i mean she tried mass genocide in gilneas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    He sure as fuck doesn't treat them as if they're living beings.
    He treats them just about as good as Sylvanas treats her forsaken.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    i mean she had that dk guy in a hot bdsm sex dungeon some would argue she treats them better.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    I don't recall her having the forsaken murder each other for her amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    She is experimenting with the plague on not only prisoners of war but also on a large scale with the few remaining civilians of Lordaeron. How is that not evil?
    Because these "Civilians." were taking up arms against the Forsaken before the Forsaken even lifted a finger against them, this is confirmed in Vanilla horde quests in the region from back then. Most of them were Scarlets, the others were troops from South Shore and the other settlement in Hillsbrad that struck against Tarren mill first.

Not just that but all sides are basically (well until legion) run by complete assholes who'd at one point or another if they were in 21st century earth would find themselves wanted by The Hague. The Alliance over the years have not thought themselves above super weapons when they have them. For the victim there's really no difference between "AGH I'M ON FIRE!" from a fire mage before dieing a few seconds later than "What is this green gas." and dead from the blight. The alliance have used mages to create massive areas of fire to wipe out great numbers.

Both sides are shitty but somehow it's always the undead that are seemingly worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    when has sylvanas not done something evil? shes been doing evil stuff since she was raised.

- - - Updated - - -

he was hunting nathanous because he found out his cousin was an zombie murdering people i doubt it had any thing to with the alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

how is she slightly evil she wanted to murder her sister and her kids to make them zombies shes full on evil. not that thats a bad thing.

- - - Updated - - -

The mass genocide was because Forsaken would of had like 12 people by the end of that war, so she used the plague to end it quicker thanks to Garrosh being a Forsaken hater.

He was using a banner of neutrality to attack the Forsaken, got caught and paid the price

Vereesa wanted to live in Undercity with Sylvanas and Sylvanas told her that the place was not for the living and not for her kids. Vereesa knew exactly what she was getting into when she was thinking about joining up with her sister.

She was saving her own people who were being used as cannon fodder by Garrosh, kill or be killed situation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    The mass genocide was because Forsaken would of had like 12 people by the end of that war, so she used the plague to end it quicker thanks to Garrosh being a Forsaken hater.
    since when does that make chemical weapons ok?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ok to use Chemical Weapons if you start losing a war you started!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    He was using a banner of neutrality to attack the Forsaken, got caught and paid the price

Vereesa wanted to live in Undercity with Sylvanas and Sylvanas told her that the place was not for the living and not for her kids. Vereesa knew exactly what she was getting into when she was thinking about joining up with her sister.

She was saving her own people who were being used as cannon fodder by Garrosh, kill or be killed situation.
    he was in the plague lands there still tons of mindless zombies there, it doesn't really go into detail if he knew they were forsaken or not. he was hunter for is cousin who he thought was a murder undead it had nothing to do with the alliance the horde or the forsaken.

ya no where in the book does it even hint that vereesa would be down for being murdered with her kids to live in undercity.
    edit: before you try and reply that she totally knew and was down. " though Sylvanas had not given her the full story: the Forsaken would never accept a living ruler, so she planned to give Vereesa a painless death and resurrect her as a powerful banshee, like her, so that the two could rule together forever."

again since when does that make chemical weapons ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    It's ok to use Chemical Weapons if you start losing a war you started!
    well i didn't know that it all makes sense now.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2017-04-25 at 03:38 AM.

If by evil you mean something the Horde would react to like they did with Garrosh; I doubt it. She's too popular a character. (As was cleverly referenced in that short story btw.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

again since when does that make chemical weapons ok.
    If the alliance are willing to firebomb whole areas and use warlocks which drain souls to use their own powers then in the world that is warcraft using the blight is no worse.

What is so worse than killing people quickly and mostly painlessly compared to hacking off limbs and leaving people in the battlefield dieing in agony screaming in pain for what could be hours on end.

Why is it ok for alliance to use basically WMDs in the warcraft universe and not the horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing says it is, i don't think it is meant to be, she made a call for the survival of her people regardless of what it meant for the Gilneans.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    If the alliance are willing to firebomb whole areas and use warlocks which drain souls to use their own powers then in the world that is warcraft using the blight is no worse.

What is so worse than killing people quickly and mostly painlessly compared to hacking off limbs and leaving people in the battlefield dieing in agony screaming in pain for what could be hours on end.

Why is it ok for alliance to use basically WMDs in the warcraft universe and not the horde?
    not quite sure what you mean by alliance wmd's unless you just mean magic in general nothing comes to mind that the alliance has that is on par with the plague.

and please don't try and make this an alliance vs horde thing if the alliance was using the plague it would be just as evil

also she used there were kinda a ton of civs its not like she was just gasing a battle field like in wrath witch i would say is still bad.

most painless. ya right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing says it is, i don't think it is meant to be, she made a call for the survival of her people regardless of what it meant for the Gilneans.
    She invaded Gilneas..... her people weren't under threat from them at all till they invaded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

7+ Year Old Account
    true point is though shes totally evil. theirs no grey shes just evil. not that that's a bad thing.

Deleted
    oh you mean useing Plague womens on Innocent? Gilneas... and Southpaw, even if we say anderhall was not contested battleground, where all civilians are gone. Still used Plague womens there.. Or sacrifised Humans for blood ritual for "Dark Mirror"

tried to enslave Valkyr. tried to, or made a deal with Helya which is a villain so what does that make sylvanas?

Oh yeah, improsined and tortured Koltira Deathweaver, because He did not want to use Plague weapons on a Force that was retreating.

yeah nah, she is aint a villain, cus she looks pretty therefor she is a great charcter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    She invaded Gilneas..... her people weren't under threat from them at all till they invaded.
    She didn't, Garrosh did. She was busy trying to kill herself on ICC while Garrosh decided to throw the Forsaken at Gilneas to remove a potential Alliance port city.

not quite sure what you mean by alliance wmd's unless you just mean magic in general nothing comes to mind that the alliance has that is on par with the plague.

and please don't try and make this an alliance vs horde thing if the alliance was using the plague it would be just as evil

also she used there were kinda a ton of civs its not like she was just gasing a battle field like in wrath witch i would say is still bad.

most painless. ya right.
    Southshore stopped being a civilian target when it started launching raids by attacking Tarren Mill first as per quest logs from Vanilla. Plus the commanders in the area went rogue which is why you had to kill them. For Gilneas I ask of you, can you think of a better way to win the war that doesn't wipe out your people because A) Gilneas gets the upper hand or B) Garrosh finds out what's going on and has his Kor'kron execute the whole damn lot of you? If you have a realistic answer (Siding with Gilneas or getting alliance help isn't realistic) that doesn't involve the near extinction I'm listening.

As for "nothing on par." we're talking about a faction that has at times used their mages to completely firebomb entire zones.

Also going by the entire video it seems anyone not a Paladin was dead quicker than they could comprehend what was happening. Quicker than being in a damn firebomb or hacked and left laying on the ground with missing body parts as you slowly bleed out. The only things that lasted longer than it takes Bolt to run 100m was Arthas and Bolvar. Arthas because he's the Lich King and Bolvar from some stupid light reason.