Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Again no it's not.
    That's your opinion, mine's different. What you do now?

QUOTE=Eleccybubb;45490243]Again I advise you [/QUOTE]

Noted. Advise rejected. See above.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Haha! Well roared.

This magical land where you became besties with people you found for groups just didn't exist. Shitty behaviour, ninja-looting and trolling had its cradle in the game's early years.
    https://www.google.se/url?sa=i&rct=j...93190360629025

Show me on the doll were the magical vanilla friends touched you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Here are my 3, what are yours?

• Merge servers into Mega Servers - This would bring back more of a community that WoW has lost since TBC
    • Remove Queable raids and dungeons - This would further improve community by forcing players to group up and interact on their server
    • Item Squish (down to TBC Levels) - Almost EVERYONE agrees this is in the best interest of the game going forward.

Honorable mention:

- Add Tier set Transmogs to the Cash Shop - This is kinda of a quality of life thing. I'd most certainly pay for some tier sets I don't want to farm.

There very well could be more, but these are the 3 that I think would make the most impact and wouldn't take much for Blizzard to do.
    1.:Yes, and no. If you can keep them in 4 slices, sure (RP, RPpvp, PvE and PvP).
    2.:No, just no. Won't help the community, nor their server.
    3.:Hmm, item squish isn't as simple as so many make it sound, especially not such huge squish as you suggest.
    4.:No, just no. You can unlock all within the game, even T3 (if patient and rich).

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    remove
    the
    casuals
    Or, remove the jerks? Dunno but tired of people blaming it on 'casuals' for no damn reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post
    Bragging rights. That's all about MMOs - to SHOW I'm better than you, mine is bigger and I can piss farther than you. Elite mounts, elite titles, elite gear visual. Why Blizz makes different color themes for various difficulties? To differentiate those who put effort toward getting it. Placing those sets (pure visuals, for T-mog only) would just cater to fat whales. No time for raiding? CBA? F* it, that's $49.99, enjoy your Argus Mythic Archimonde 13+ mail set.

As I observe community has a problem with "casuals", with Blizzard catering to them. Dungeon finder. Raid finder. "Hardcore" raiders QQ how "baddies" are entitled for "their" content. I see constantly comments: "can't raid - U NO DESERVE GEAR". And one guy want's to put this gear (w/o stats ofc, but that's irrelevant) into cash shop. And he clearly states HE'S TOO LAZY TO FARM IT.

So in this situation it's P2W. CBA with farming so he's skipping content with his wallet. P2W.
    Bragging rights aren't P2W.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    1) reduce number of realms. Remove cross realm.
    2) make AH cross realm. Rehaul the AH system to match current standard.
    3) remove titanforged system. Keep warforged system. A 5 ilvl increase is reasonable. But to have a heroic item better than a muthic item is just not right.
    Sorry, can't agree. If you don't want cross realm, then you can't have cross realm auction.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

About the item level squish idea, I'm not against it (we have 4 million HP for crying out loud!), but as someone who had a lot of fun twinking at level 60 and 70, I think the power curve should still have bumps at the old expansion caps.

My thoughts:
    1. Either incentivize people for sticking with their groups or severely penalize them for leaving. I'm tired of 50% of a PuG leaving after a single wipe, at 1%, on Star Augur. One way to do that is to revert raid locks to Cataclysm style, but that carries with it real problems (like when someone is kicked from a group), maybe there's a better way to do it while still making groups want to stick together?

2. A long-term volunteer mentoring program with cosmetic rewards (mounts, pets, appearances, etc.). Not just for new players, but also for players who haven't yet tried organized raiding or PvP and are looking to start. It could connect people and maybe help a new feeling of community boom (especially if done on a guild level). I imagine it would be difficult to quantify the success of a mentorship, and there would be abuse. I'm not sure how they could handle that, but I think it's worth the hassle figuring it out.

3. Improve the lower level experience. One way I think they could do that is to extend the Starter Edition to level 60. This might reinvigorate the level 60 twinking scene, and introduce starter accounts to vanilla raids, which hopefully, by extension, might improve the low level experience as a whole (more demand for low level crafting patterns, etc.). Also, while Legion is a big improvement on the Cataclysm philosophy that did away with low level class quests (which I feel eroded class identity substantially), this isn't tangible at the low levels. Maybe we need another mini-Cataclysm to reintroduce low-level class questing? I really enjoyed the old warlock summoning quests, and even the damned Enchanted Gold Bloodrobe chain.
    I think WoW, as a whole, could use focusing a bit more on the journey rather than the destination. I don't know if that makes sense on a business or game design level, when it comes to resource allocation, 'cause I'm not a game designer; but I think I would enjoy a bit less investment into the level cap experience, and a bit more on the way there. Though, I understand that might be asking WoW to be something it isn't and can never be.

Honorable mention: The RNG complaints are not without merit. Blizzard should remove the phrase "a chance to" from their vocabulary for new things.

If I had to pick just one thing, and I realize I'm asking for the impossible - I'd say they should try to make players have a better attitude towards one another. Penalize toxic, selfish, unthoughtful behaviour; and incentivize... 'Be[ing] excellent to one another.' I realize I'm basically asking Blizzard to educate players on how to be nicer people, and that's ridiculous, they're not our parents. But wouldn't it be awesome? Or am I being super naive?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    I would remove mythic raiding. It's unnecessary since only a tiny amount of the subs participate in it and the time/resources invested in it could be better spent elsewhere. Just have LFR, normal, and heroic, and be done with it.
    You are Wrong. Creating Mythic Content isnt something that takes much time for Blizzard since the Content is already there, Adding Numbers and some changes is no Big Deal anymore.

Deleted
    Only 3 things? Sorry, it's impossible.

So much wrong now with the game in my eyes.

They can start by changing so heroics drops blue and last boss drops 1 epic and 2 blues (tbc feeling). Othe epics can only be obtainable by Proffession, world drop, being exalted with a clan or raid drop.

Bring back real pvp gear, armor pen and resilience, DOPE!

Remove mythic raiding completely and give each boss a hard mode, exactly like in ulduar (best raid ever).
    10/25 man is the only versions avaible for raiding.
    Bring back CM, remove mythic+.

Would love to see CM that give you transmog/mounts. Bronze-Silver-Gold.

World pvp zone like Wintergrasp or Tol Barad.

Item/number squish. Bring back old talent tree aka Tbc/Wotlk, the current one sucks.

Could keep on forever really... I just miss god damn tbc and wotlk (Started the first day when TBC was released, was not aware of Classic wow hehe)

10+ Year Old Account
    1: Get rid from Activision.
    2: Show middle finger to Activision CEO Bobby Kottick.
    3: Make WoW great again.

[*]Remove Queable raids and dungeons - This would further improve community by forcing players to group up and interact on their server.
    And this would cause a vast amount of people to quit WoW....

Item Squish (down to TBC Levels) - Almost EVERYONE agrees this is in the best interest of the game going forward.
    Please do show where Almost everyone agrees to this because I don't.

Merge servers into Mega Servers - This would bring back more of a community that WoW has lost since TBC
    People already complain about CRZ, Why do you think they won't complain about this. This would also cause a vast amount of people to quit wow.

You clearly didn't think this thought.

- - - Updated - - -

remove
    the
    casuals
    So kill WoW then, Since casuals make up over 3/4 of the playerbase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post
    That's your opinion, mine's different. What you do now?
    You can have a opinion, But that opinion is FACTUALLY wrong. Cosmetic items are not P2W.

There is only opinions and fact's in this world, If your opinion was correct then it would be a fact, But it isn't.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    1) reduce number of realms. Remove cross realm.
    2) make AH cross realm. Rehaul the AH system to match current standard.
    3) remove titanforged system. Keep warforged system. A 5 ilvl increase is reasonable. But to have a heroic item better than a muthic item is just not right.
    I agree. Though I'm not sure about the cross-realm AH.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

• Merge servers into Mega Servers - This would bring back more of a community that WoW has lost since TBC
    • Remove Queable raids and dungeons - This would further improve community by forcing players to group up and interact on their server
    • Item Squish (down to TBC Levels) - Almost EVERYONE agrees this is in the best interest of the game going forward.
    You baited me. Well done =).

- Realms already are merged. Thanks to the group tool and sharding, there're only five "realms" in the world - NA, EU, China, Korea and Taiwan.
    - If all realms were literally merged, as in including Trade Chat, it'd be the death of trade chat for one because it'd be utterly unusable. Players would use the group tool which is pretty much the same as queuing up when it comes to the more trivial, already queued content.
    - As always, I consider this an engineering problem than an actual player one. That and I'd like to see how you'd implement it mathematically.

As for my own three:

1. Embrace flight as a core mechanic, not just a reward or perk that distances players from gameplay. Use flight as a guideline to world and quest design.
    2. Make a paradigm shift from fast, convenient interactions (PUGs) and towards building meaningful relationships (Guilds, clans) with better social tools and search options across realms.
    3. Level-scale the planet. I actually don't have a third thing so I threw this in there.

Thumbs up

• Make the world more dangerous (and exciting). More wandering rares that aren't faceroll to solo. Give us less predictability and more reason to pay attention.
    • Give us the option to do world content at a challenging level. Give us a pop-up when entering a zone that lets us choose challenge mode. If selected, this would phase us in with only those players who also chose this mode. Everything in the zone would be scaled and tuned up but the rewards would also scale in proportion.
    • Make TW fun again, by tuning it above faceroll. I thought the tuning in WoD was about right - some were easy but others like Arcatraz and Pit of Saron felt more like back in the day. Give us a reason to build dedicated TW gear sets, with all our favorite old trinkets and tier set bonuses. TW is currently tuned about like N dungeons, which is a travesty.
    • YES! to TW raids, but only if they are tuned to at least a shadow of their former glory. I fully expect they will be as faceroll as current TW dungeons and/or LFR, which will make me sad to run them.
    • Give us more cool scenarios like the Anduin one (but give the Horde some too, and don't make all their leaders villains).
    • Give us a quest line for returning Illidan's iconic warglaives to Illidan, rather than keeping them for ourselves - and have him suitably reward us.
    • Expand on the Legion Pocket Portal toy to give us a new series of dungeons for 7.2.5 or 7.3. Let us raid the many worlds of the Legion the way Illidan intended for his Illidari to do.
    • Give us opportunities to unlock additional appearances for our class mounts, similar to what we have with artifact skins, so we can all end up with something that suits our transmogs/class fantasy.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

When i see a thread with a title like this, i can safely assume it contains hundreds of "improvements" that would certainly kill WoW.

Deleted
    [*]Merge servers into Mega Servers - This would bring back more of a community that WoW has lost since TBC
    No thanks I love my quit realm. I hate the trade spam I see on high pops.

[*]Remove Queable raids and dungeons - This would further improve community by forcing players to group up and interact on their server
    mythic cant be queued anyway so whats your point? (oh right there was none)

[*]Item Squish (down to TBC Levels) - Almost EVERYONE agrees this is in the best interest of the game going forward.
    Yeah no we want charakter PROGRESSION not back stepping. And sorry Jaysilly you are NOT EVERYONE.

- - - Updated - - -

remove the casuals
    you mean so that the game is only played by 1% aka the mythic raiders?
    the casuals is what keeps this game alive, not the other way around.

I have only 1 point:
    -> ban Jay from the internet for life

Stop catering to casuals.

Honestly the best change they could do right now for WoW is to completely throw out the current lead development team for fresh blood. At the moment I am convinced based on many of the developer posts that several of them simply do not play this game and instead are obsessed with what they believe will increase player retention instead of actually trying to make the game fun.

But if I had to stick to game changes that would improve WoW...

Bring back valor points, with current "heroic" (read: normal) quality tier on them.

Return raid buffs and debuffs in wrath-style era. Each buff has value. Some specs brings different buffs. Balance raid comp around the existence of each class being brought, for god's sake they force everyone into 20m and then don't take advantage of it at all. Raid comp should matter. Each class should feel useful even if it's not topping the meters.

Change AP drastically, give it a reachable destination and also have AP items apply to all weapons. Forcing people to play one spec does nothing except make the game feel less enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account

Honorable mention:

- Add Tier set Transmogs to the Cash Shop - This is kinda of a quality of life thing. I'd most certainly pay for some tier sets I don't want to farm.

There very well could be more, but these are the 3 that I think would make the most impact and wouldn't take much for Blizzard to do.
    I agree with the first one...

The other two are baaaaad suggestions..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

1. Agree. Well, actually we already have them, the only thing separating realms is mythic raiding and item trading and I would like to have those artificial boundaries removed.
    2. No idea why people claim that, the current manual dungeon/raid finder tool proves perfectly that even manually composing groups has no influence at all on community or the social aspects. No one writes anything in those groups, not in m+ nor in NH groups, and you don't talk to each other except the unavoidable "Do you need that item?" whisper.
    3. I see no advantage nor disadvantage of an item squish. It's fairly obvious the next xpac will have another, but it's just numbers that have exactly zero influence on my playing.

1) The community died with the group finder tool, which came out in WOLK, and can not be used for dungeons, raids and even quests. Unless that goes, it will never come back.
    2) I like the tool, as I don't have the time to spam trade for a group. It used to take an hour for a dps to get into a group, and if one person left replacing them took forever.
    3) There will certainly be a new item squish.

The main improvement to wow is to get rid of the endless grind on your main, to let people play alts and even other games. So many players are burning out and/or just getting sick of the same rinse-repeat daily grind.

Also the RNG of gearing is unacceptable, as it binds you to a spec or even forces you to play alts.

Honorable mention:

lets see...

1) blues have discussed this multiple times over the years, the answer is always that merging servers is a gold aweful last resort. too many conflicts to resolve with guild and player names for it to be worth the hassle.

2) fuck yourself with a rusty axe. I came from classic and remember how shitty it was having to wait near the dungeon you were queueing for so you could get there halfway fast, instead of doing oh fuck, i dunno, things you feel like while waiting in queue. want more community? BE TALKY. dont think that people will enjoy having to run back to dungeons again, ESPECIALLY ON NEW ALTS YOU STUPID FUCK

3) and science has repeatedly proven that people like to see bigger numbers even more. we get a squish every few xpacs but it really is fun to see how high you can get your damage numbers on both current and old bosses. currently my druids largest hit is only 16.2 mil though =(

and if you dont want to farm a set that exists in game the answer is simple. you dont deserve it you lazy sack of shit
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

10+ Year Old Account
    Queue-able dungeons and raids will never be removed unless their is some huge consensus, it's too hard for Blizzard to pull off.

Btw buying tier sets of transmog makes my skin crawl and it's not even power increasing.

1) I think catchup mechanics should die in a fire (content trivialization/obsolete), however for ALTS it's totally acceptable 100000%
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.