Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Stromgarde, Alterac.

I'd also love Auberdine back, they made a mistake getting rid of that and putting in that wanna-be town Lor'danel.
    I kind of want to see Auberdine rebuilt too. Maybe the night elves could get the Pearlfin jinyu to help, since you know, their village was destroyed in MoP and they're basically homeless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomeregan as a capital full with deeprun tram access and a small internal tram.

Does any race have much of a population left to try to rebuild these cities?

After decades of constant war i doubt any race could rebuild a tent let alone Alterac or Zul'aman!

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I would prefer a total revamp of WoW and making the Human Kingdoms culturally more diversed. Like, some with a slavic touch, one more arabian or something like this. Its kinda lame that all the kingdoms are basically all semi-medieval britain with Gilneas being from another time-period.
    You'd like Kul'Tiras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I would like to see one of the main Troll cities restored to its former glory - much in the way the Zandalari seem to describe Zandalar or perhaps Zul'Aman or Zul'Gurub of antiquity. I can imagine the Trolls went for a great deal of grandeur in their cities. Zul'Drak was a series of awe-inspiring edifices, but I imagine the ancient Troll capitols were probably even greater in scope.
    They can all stay on Zandalar. >.> Leave EK alone
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They can all stay on Zandalar. >.> Leave EK alone
    I don't think you have to worry, I doubt the Trolls could return to the great heights they once had - there are far too many other intelligent races on Azeroth now. The day of that kind of cultural supremacy on Azeroth appears to have passed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Taurajo!

I miss my old hunter outpost

Tol Barad.

I know it's still functional. I know we don't need the place for anything. But I absolutely love its aesthetic, and I'd enjoy having a hub/city in a place like that.

Stromgarde more than anything else, including all the territories they formerly controlled(ie Tol Barad). Alterac, if taken over by the dwarves, would be a worthy replacement too and would together with Stromgarde make a clear deconfliction zone between Forsaken lands and the lands the Alliance controls.

I also want to see the Darkspear and all other Horde affiliated trolls(ie Revantusk) reclaim some troll ruins, built outposts and retain relevance. The Forsaken should lay claim on parts of Northrend and perhaps even allow some San'layn into their ranks. The Alliance could totally move into the Scarlet Onslaught's holdings too.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-04-25 at 03:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Leave EK alone
    Exactly, the Alliance should leave EK alone. Goddamn Titan/Old God twisted constructs, off to the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I don't think you have to worry, I doubt the Trolls could return to the great heights they once had - there are far too many other intelligent races on Azeroth now. The day of that kind of cultural supremacy on Azeroth appears to have passed.
    Well, for the sake of the story that'll never happen for sure but some twist messing things up could always occurr. Who knows what Zul is currently up to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    1. Silvermoon. Stormwind got a revamp after a dragon had its day in the sand castle with it, Silvermoon still has that big ass road going right through it since Arthas went at it.
    And numerous mana-craving elves in the surrounding area. Mana hasn't been at a deficit for the Blood Elves in years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Well, for the sake of the story that'll never happen for sure but some twist messing things up could always occurr. Who knows what Zul is currently up to.
    I was thinking more of a Caverns of Time style of exploration of WoW's past - being able to see the Troll Empire at its height, or even going back to see what the Black Empire of the Old Gods would've looked like.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly, the Alliance should leave EK alone. Goddamn Titan/Old God twisted constructs, off to the sea.
    No, Humans>Trolls

I was thinking more of a Caverns of Time style of exploration of WoW's past - being able to see the Troll Empire at its height, or even going back to see what the Black Empire of the Old Gods would've looked like.
    Me thinks Blizzard forgot about the Caverns of Time.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    No, Humans>Trolls
    That's an interesting point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Auberdine is the first one I thought of. Stratholme, Scholomance, Booty Bay. The destruction from Cata made it's point, I really think they should have restored the map at this point. They can phases zones now, there's no reason for the Vale in Pandaria to still be ripped up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    Taurajo!
    I'm with you! ;_;

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    A greatly expanded above-ground Capital city (Undercity), still held by Forsaken, but if they ever update the Eastern Kingdoms (n'zoth expansion?) I'd love that.

Connect Quel thalas and update silvermoon while we're at it.

Plaguelands could progress in time further , more green, towers fixed, especially more cleansed environment radiating outward from Light's Hope Chapel (Paladin Class hall and Holy Ground). Maybe help from Druids/Cenarius to speed up the process.

Also fix most of the chaos from Cataclysm like Tornadoes in westfall/darkshore should have calmed down by now, shaman players basicly calm down the elements.

Of course I don't expect volcanoes and canyons to vanish but like a new bridge in Badlands could be built, Forest in stonetalon/ashenvale re-grown (at least saplings).

Also Azuremyst/Bloodmyst cleaned up from Spaceship parts and Exodar rebuilt, and connected to Kalimdor/updated in time.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-04-26 at 12:30 PM.

The whole northern EK. Such great lore in that place that it's a shame it's held back by 2004 terrain design.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    A greatly expanded above-ground Capital city (Undercity), still held by Forsaken, but if they ever update the Eastern Kingdoms (n'zoth expansion?) I'd love that.

Connect Quel thalas and update silvermoon while we're at it.

Plaguelands could progress in time further , more green, towers fixed, especially more cleansed environment radiating outward from Light's Hope Chapel (Paladin Class hall and Holy Ground). Maybe help from Druids/Cenarius to speed up the process.

Also fix most of the chaos from Cataclysm like Tornadoes in westfall/darkshore should have calmed down by now, shaman players basicly calm down the elements.

Of course I don't expect volcanoes and canyons to vanish but like a new bridge in Badlands could be built, Forest in stonetalon/ashenvale re-grown (at least saplings).

Also Azuremyst/Bloodmyst cleaned up from Spaceship parts and Exodar rebuilt, and connected to Kalimdor/updated in time.
    Yeah, I would like to see a fully restored Plaguelands. Either under the rule of the Crusade/Silver Hand rule or as a restored, smaller Lordaeron.

I'd love it if Blizz would revamp the TBC starter zones - show the renewed, rebuilt Silvermoon and a flying, pimped out Exodar hovering above a crater that would work as the starting experience as an Exodar draenei or whatever, before being shooped to talk with Velen or whoever the hell is in that place at that time.
    That would work so the Exodar could be used later as the spaceship thingy to go fight the Void Lords, and to have a magnificent city that doesn't have dirt and rocks pass as a road in the Horde.