Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    The game is designed to keep the most people playing for the longest periods of time they can. They don't care if you think there was more to do in 6.1 than 7.2 as long as you keep paying to play their game. Why get worked up about it?
    Because we want actual story not weekly quests that give you 1500 rep for doing the things that were available since March 28.

Deleted
    You want actual story EVERY week??? If you are willing to pay 50 per month for the game then i guess they could do it. Would you slave away to make weekly content? Quit moaning and play the game.

Moaning about nothing to do is ONLY valid if you are 10/10M and every achievement done, every mount collected, every pet caught and levelled, every transmog item/set collected.

You log in and sit in Dalaran? then you are here flaming for nothing. Plenty of things to do.

Please close this thread i hate all the whining.
    Last edited by mmocb8a6ce31c6; 2017-04-25 at 02:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clukclukboom View Post

Moaning about nothing to do is ONLY valid if you are 10/10M and every achievement done, every mount collected, every pet caught and levelled, every transmog item/set collected.
    So by that logic no new content should be added ever because trust me, it takes a lot of years to collect all the mounts, pets + complete all the achievements.

Tard.

I must admit that this is nowhere near as interesting as the suramar one.. But that being said people are really exaggerating when they call it the worst patch in wow history.. Have you forgotten the patch that introduced the Voice comms no one is using? Yeah I'd say thats a far worse patch than 7.2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I must admit that this is nowhere near as interesting as the suramar one.. But that being said people are really exaggerating when they call it the worst patch in wow history.. Have you forgotten the patch that introduced the Voice comms no one is using? Yeah I'd say thats a far worse patch than 7.2.
    context is important. 2.2 came out around the time when Zul´Aman was still quite fresh and Black Temple was still new and interesting for most of the playerbase. With all this taken into account, 7.2 is more underwhelming than 2.2 or even 6.1. People are bored of Nighthold because you have pretty much seen all the story whereas at that time in 2.2 people were still hyped to progress because Reliquary of Souls, Shahraz etc were incredible cockblocks. Multiple difficulties make the game more accessible at the cost of mystery. Yada-yada, I could go on and on about this. Also 2.2 was not advertised as a huge content patch. Most people did not even notice it had arrived. It was just an experimental thing pretty much.
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2017-04-25 at 02:26 PM.

I don't want to get in the discussion on if this patch has less content or more than previous patches. My guild is progressing on M NH so at least there is raid night.
    Just wanted to point out there is no sense in spacing these quests. It just makes it feel like there is no content. It'd have been better just to release it altogether than giving this false "progression" on storylines and whatnot.
    Truth is, between m+, and WQ's there is stuff to do. Just not on the broken shore zone which is stupid. I'm done with it after 10 mins each day. If only they gave us back sent farming there would be a farming that could interest me, not anymore though.
    Cathedral giving uninteresting gear both ilvl / effects wise isn't helping either.
    All in all, blizzard did overhype this patch and it came up being dull and short.

To be fair I can't recall when there was ever much to do outside of raids when patches came out. If there was I never did them anyways. Now that I don't raid hardcore anymore I must say there is very little to do. I've started leveling alts; that's how bored i am.

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Far from it. You clearly don't remember the S.E.L.F.I.E patch in WoD.
    was the selfie patch advertised as the biggest patch in wow history? yeah i didnt think so

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    To be fair I can't recall when there was ever much to do outside of raids when patches came out. If there was I never did them anyways. Now that I don't raid hardcore anymore I must say there is very little to do. I've started leveling alts; that's how bored i am.
    The problem is it's stuff we've been doing for 8 months now. I'm ready for new content out in the world, and broken shore isn't cutting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clukclukboom View Post
    You want actual story EVERY week??? If you are willing to pay 50 per month for the game then i guess they could do it. Would you slave away to make weekly content? Quit moaning and play the game.
    May we complain if it's 5 weeks of no meaningful story development? Because next three weeks won't have any either.
    Or do we have to wait until everyone everywhere completes everything WoW offers?

Off/slow-weeks are fine, but this patch seems very barren especially since we just had a better one (Suramar/Nighthold questline).
    Last edited by laplacedemon; 2017-04-25 at 03:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    It's not (quite) the worst one if you just look at what's in it.
    It is definitely the worst one if you compare what was advertised to what was actually delivered. Only lifetime fangirls who lack the capacity for critical thinking can disagree with that.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Awful quest design.

Now with the low portal duration, low beacon droprate, and tag limits (same faction too), this is one of the worst quests ever, and not story at all... especially if you got multiple characters...

Soon noone will be doing this unless they hotfix increase rewards on lieutanants and tagging. So good luck getting class mounts in a few months on alts/latecomers.

Suramar actually had STORY, this isn't fun at all.

I got 5 characters revered+.

Deleted
    It's about money, not creative integrity. They do if for our money, not for our memorable gaming experience. Those days are long gone. So either show your discontent by ending your sub (at which point you will get their attention, but also make them scrap any planned content until next expac) or go find something in WoW to do besides Broken Isles.
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2017-04-25 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Awful quest design.
    Indeed - last week, grab this stuff hand in - no context, no quest line - just give me a shard.
    This week, grab this very hard to get stuff (due to tagging issues) - no context, no quest line - just give me random crap, no follow up.

This is very poor quest design .... very poor use of assets.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-04-25 at 04:25 PM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    After last weeks joke of a "storyline progression" quest, I thought things couldn't get any worse, but they actually overdid themselves.
    This weeks quest is the worst kind of bullshit content you can throw at people. Someone should really get fired for doing this quest line.

It's boring, unimaginative, grindy bullshit designed to irritate whoever tries to do it.

I don't say this too often - but fucking devs - no clue how to do content.
    Scratching my ballsack is more fun - so I think I'll just tap out here. Keep your exciting patch content Blizzard - don't much care about it.

It feels like Blizz is on cruise control and maintenance mode till patch 7.3 with Argus. For a AAA MMORPG that still charges a sub this feels so off. WoW should be a F2P game if it is going this direction haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    As I said before, I really don't understand that. If they didn't have resources to make another Insurrection in mid tier, why they created another chapter for every single class campaign? They should just let us experience whole story on one char, it would even fit 7.2 theme - all classes work together as Legionfall.
    People have been asking for class quest chains since BC. All the thumbs I have UP for making it play a little different depending which class I play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    No, 7.2 and 7.2.5 are two different patches. Maybe you should read on Blizzard definition of Legion patching. And 6.1 had more content than 7.2 on release. And well, alone the fact that you've to compare 7.2 to basically the two other terrible patches is cringeworthy for Blizzard, because they aimed it to be one of the best patches. Thats how out of touch the devs are with this game.

Cant wait for the excuses of Ion Hazzikostas in his next Q&A. How they learned their lessons, etc just to continue fucking up.
    6.1 had more than 7.2, are you joking?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/17989015

New Content
    New Character Models: Blood Elf
    Twitter Integration
    New Heirloom Collections Tab
    Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
    Cosmetic Transformations and Toy Effects
    General
    You're saying that beats a new dungeon, a new raid, legion invasions, new world quests and the class challenges?

I think a lot of people are missing the point. It's not about the amount of content, or gating of content, it's about the quality of content. And in that regard, Shard Times and Mark of the Sentinax were fucking atrocious.

The design of this quest is baffling. Only the Lieutenants give anything worthwhile in terms of quest items, so you might as well AFK on your flying mount and wait until one pops up rather than waste time AoEing down billions of imps and spiders for 20 nethershards. Assuming you don't get fucked by tagging issues that should have been kicked in the nuts weeks ago.

I don't understand how Blizzard can go from offering the really well done Suramar campaign, to... whatever the hell kind of zero-effort time gate this is supposed to be.