Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I vote for Tinker aswell. They're to engineers what mages are to enchanters, or druids to herbalists: Fighters, not merchants. Obviously it makes no sense that these classes don't automatically know everything about those professions, but that's a gameplay limitation.

As for races, you could limit it to gnomes and goblins, like DHs, but I think humans, dwarves, draenei, orcs, undead and blood elves would work just fine.

I'll add that one of the only class colours that can't be mistaken for another class left is gold/dark yellow, and I think it's the right colour for that class.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joranjopie View Post
    I think the only popular one left is tinker, but personally i'd prefer more specs for some classes instead. For instance a dps sword and board spec for warriors, a proper one this time, a earth themed shaman tanking spec, maybe a holy dps spec for priests, a necromancer caster spec for DK's. I would also like to see an agile dps spec that's more like a dualist or a swordmaster, however i'm not sure which class that would fit best with.

To keep things on topic, other classes could be a separate swordmaster or necromancer class, maybe a warden or a shadow hunter. Most fantasies and previous warcraft inspired classes seems to be running out.
    Tinker doesnt personally strike me, I would be more inpressed with a shadow hunter, sea witch, dark ranger or even warden.
    The artifact weapon already does alot with some classes, when they are gone it will free up some custom space maybe then would be cool per spec to go deeper into a certain direction. Fot example. Shadow priest go deeper into the void or deeper in the raven priesthood.

Either way I dont mind realy, I hope we see a return of more interesting minor glyphs.

tinker and necromancer are the two big ones left.

and no, a dk does not cover everything a necromancer does. just because you got a talent in unholy that lets you whack people 30 yards away doesn't mean you're a ranged spec. paladins aren't priests, demon hunters aren't warlocks, and death knights are not necromancers. deal with it.

out of the two, i don't honestly know which would be more interesting. probably tinker though, since blizz has the balls(more likely laziness) to race-strict a class now.

I really like to see a new ranged class.

The only thing I'm pretty certain is that it will be a ranged class; which one I dunno?

I don't think we are gonna see a new class for a very very long time. Would love to see a new healer though would prolly instant reroll. Something like an tinker or the alchemist from wc3 would be awsome. But what I want to see most of all is a bard class that buffs people.
    Last edited by Mazeari; 2017-04-25 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Now that the demon hunters are out sometimes we wonder which class is next maybe bard perhaps a class that uses ingame music to buff fellow players and himself a bard can only auto attack what about your ideas?
    New game lead. Now with 200% more brain and logical sense... oh, who am I kidding lol. With 200% LESS brain and logical sense, and with 300% more corporate greed.
    Last edited by l33t; 2017-04-25 at 11:50 AM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    We've seen Mekkatorques badass suit, they might aswel give us a gnome/goblin only Tinker class now :>

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I would prefer several new specs instead of a new class, to be honest.
    Gonna agree with this as a few others have said- but to build on this idea; I'd like to see a sort of "Hero" spec or mastery spec that unlocks at 110 or 111. It would replace the existing artifact weapon progression tree sans the AP grind and be baked into the classes fantasy IE: Arch Mage, Farseer, Arch Druid etc.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    My top 3 picks are: tinker, necromancer and dark ranger.

I'm also in favor of adding a 4th spec to existing classes. Something like spellbreaker for mage (mages who wear plate with a long weapon and shield), warden for rogue (rogues who wear mail and use a warglaive), some tanking spec for warlocks that turns them into a demon.
    NVM I like this guys idea better. 4th specs that do more radical changes to traditional class playstyles- although I doubt it'll happen, if surv hunter was a success then it'd be more likely methinks.
    Last edited by AcidicSyn; 2017-04-25 at 12:20 PM.

None.

They don't want to spend time and resources on making all the 36 current specs entertaining. Creating new ones will make it even worse. And don't get me started on the balancing issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    We've seen Mekkatorques badass suit, they might aswel give us a gnome/goblin only Tinker class now :>
    or gnome/goblin and maybe dwarves/orcs as they also have some use to the mechanical side of things each could have different looking mech suits
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    or gnome/goblin and maybe dwarves/orcs as they also have some use to the mechanical side of things each could have different looking mech suits
    Just like druids but with the "mechanical" robots instead of shapeshiftings.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Now that the demon hunters are out sometimes we wonder which class is next maybe bard perhaps a class that uses ingame music to buff fellow players and himself a bard can only auto attack what about your ideas?
    Necro:
    - diablo is about to introduce it and blizzard won't let that slip away
    - Bolvar LK seem to provide a great deal of support
    - seem that some necros already mess behind the scene in both wod and legion
    - as show in the famous image from the chronicle vol 1, death is an independent force in the universe of warcraft beyond the LK there must be an even greater force on par with the legion/naaru/old gods
    - we lack a ranged class
    - necro seem to wear mail in the diablo version
    - we lack another pet class
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

It definitely needs to be a range class if they add one (no new range since vanilla). I would not be happy about a "necro" class, since its too similar to warlock in my mind.

wow this thread has been good so far keep going guys by the way I really love the new spec idea a dps spec for priest that's not oldgodish would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    Something entirely new and made up by Blizzard would be nice imo. Most if not all of Warcraft's loose ends are tied up now, it's time to move away from WC and stop looking at it like the bible of warcraft lore. They could create new lore like they did with Pandaria and pave the way for new classes to be born from that.
    WoD called they want said successful story creating back. one word. LOL.

I feel 4th specs won't become a reality due to ripping a spec from Warlock and filling it with a hodgepodge of half baked ideas. Taking the working spec with a glyph and turning that into a new class with two specs. Don't get me wrong... I like the idea but seeing as they are ready to rip classes apart... I just doubt they would be keen on adding more to a class.

I feel they could have a mech pilot/ tinkerer/ artificer... type class that gutted a profession (ie Engineering) to produce a new class. Out of the mech they use a gun ala D.Va from Overwatch. Combined with bombs and wacky gadgets that become abilities it would be an interesting class.

Just a thought,
    Kalium

I doubt there will be another class. And if there will be, it has to be either ranged class or one that wears mail armor. Or both.

Warden for the Alliance and Shadow Hunter/Witch Doctor for the Horde would be dope. Perhaps diversifying classes depending on the race we play would make sense too? The Forsaken should have Dark Rangers, trolls should have Witch Doctors and so on. One expansion of greate effort could see Blizzard pull this off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I realistically can't imagine new classes being added to WoW, if they were they'd have to be hero classes.

Think about how much class specific content came out in Legion- none of that would be available to a new class.

I really doubt we are getting more specs either, because the same problem with Artifacts poke their head.