Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Europe gobbling up something that was popular in the US 10 years ago? Are we supposed to pretend that's surprising?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Whats happening in US is happening in all regions of WoW, it's just dying out.
    It's gonna be stable on some point, but numbers are lower and lower each expansion.
    Must be all the Casuals fault... wait they are the ones leaving. So If It's not the casuals fault then that must mean its the Hardcore crowd huh.

Well either way enjoy the never-ending AP grind, and .001 chance at being relevant drop. Enjoying Marvel's Daredevil and catching up on some much better games I've missed out on. PEACE! XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Whats happening in US is happening in all regions of WoW, it's just dying out.
    It's gonna be stable on some point, but numbers are lower and lower each expansion.
    Love the conjecture. No proof provided whatsoever.

Last time we had actual numbers was at the beginning of legion and subs were at 10.3 million. Nice try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Must be all the Casuals fault... wait they are the ones leaving. So If It's not the casuals fault then that must mean its the Hardcore crowd huh.

Well either way enjoy the never-ending AP grind, and .001 chance at being relevant drop. Enjoying Marvel's Daredevil and catching up on some much better games I've missed out on. PEACE! XD
    WoW is just TOOOOO old. This was the case years ago, but now it is really going in fast.
    Like that old grandpa, that is old but still doing fine years ago, but now going downhills fast and not recovering. WOW is that grandpa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Love the conjecture. No proof provided whatsoever.

Last time we had actual numbers was at the beginning of legion and subs were at 10.3 million. Nice try.

Last time we had numbers, WoW was at 5.5M subscribers.
    WoW lost 4.5M in less then a year time. Come again Jaylock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Because there are two kind of people in the world,workers and non-workers
    students,people looking for jobs,people with a severe handicap and very sick people are a myth and don't exist.

Good thinking mate
    While those cases that you mention are valid for receiving welfare, they do not comprise the 99% of the cases for it.

This is bound to be a riveting discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand how the number of player have any impact on the game itself, some people seem to think it has

It's definitely a lot cheaper to buy carries on EU servers, from what I've seen. Makes me sad as a NA player.

MMO's in general are not as popular as they were several years ago. The younger generation prefers to do things on phones and ipads, maybe a PS4 or XBox, but the PC gamer market is a lot older now than it was 5 or 10 years ago. A lot of us are just too busy with actually having our shi*tt together to be able to spend loads of time griding out ilvl's on games anymore. Cannot speak for popularity in EU of MMO's but i feel like in Asia and Europe its more popular than in North America these days, thats in general.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk5656 View Post
    We don't have EU gov paying us sweet welfare to sit in our asses playing videogames all day.
    we dont either. only us dudes have that wellfare thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    It's definitely a lot cheaper to buy carries on EU servers, from what I've seen. Makes me sad as a NA player.
    At least you got tokens for 50% of eu price.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    At least you got tokens for 50% of eu price.
    Yeah that's a fair point, although they're still 100k here so once I use up the few tokens I have left I'm not sure I'm gonna buy more. Even with how easy gold is to make these days, it takes me a lot longer to make 100k than $15, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I don't understand how the number of player have any impact on the game itself, some people seem to think it has
    when blizzard lays off half the developers because there are not enough subscribers to pay them, you will see the impact.

Work comes first mate people do not have the free time to play for 8 hours a day (like I used to years ago). Personally my game time is being chipped away by real life. I used to be all about being the first to clear a raid or get geared the fastest but now I just get in WoW enjoy some casual play with friend's maybe pvp a little or pug a raid if I get lucky with a little extra time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    when blizzard lays off half the developers because there are not enough subscribers to pay them, you will see the impact.
    I hardly care about the number of developer, I don't even need new content for now, even 1 patch every 2 years would be fine for me, quality is what matters

Games have sort of died back then we use to have A lot of RTS Games A lot of hardcore gamers windows 7 windows 95 windows xp Maplestory Club Penguin Roblox Wizard101 runescape pokemon silver and gold halo call of duty which are not good games anymore and you may also remember AOL instant messanger

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we can't have nice things without hostile region vs region comments, I'm going to close this.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)