Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    I'm confused.
    Is Jerome actually the Joker?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I'm confused.
    It is a nod to joker. But so its the Jeri.

But the original joker story was of a guy falling into chemicals. And we actuly never knew who was IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    They've already stated that when the show ends, Bruce will be donning the cape.
    Wonder if they will go the Smallville route and he only has the cape for the last 10mins of the season finale, at least hope its a better shot of him in his suit than Smallville had.

Haven't seen this weeks episode yet but love the total lack of fucks given by Lee when Jerome wakes up. She's just like, please child, go away.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Jerome is this generation's joker, at least to me he his. I really hope he gets big in the next few years and DC grabs him for a solo joker film. I can't really judge Leto's joker from the short scenes in Suicide Squad but I don't like him much either from what i've seen.
    I just have to agree!
    Damn I love this Joker!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I just have to agree!
    Damn I love this Joker!
    I admit it's a great scene for him but Lee really steals the show in my opinion.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I'm confused.
    short answer: kind of
    long answer: who the fuck knows

the people who write gotham change their minds alot. originally they said they were going to have multiple "maybe this is the joker" people and then eventually reveal who the joker really is. then after jeromes original episode they said "nah hes the joker" then they changed their minds again and said "hes not the joker, he was the inspiration for the joker and now hes dead" and then they decided to bring him back to life so who knows now.

jerome is one of the biggest fan favorites so he may end up being the joker

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Well that was a pretty good episode and Bruce came up with his no killing rule for when he finally becomes Batman. I wonder how many more seasons of Gotham are left though, it's my understanding that they don't want Batman to show up in the series or at least if he does they don't want him to be there for to long before they end the show.
    the kid who plays bruce says he hopes the show goes on long enough that he gets to be batman.

its been clear from the start that fox would rather have a batman show but this is the most dc would give them. however with johns now in charge of dc i wouldnt be surprised (assuming its ratings hold) if we get batman at some point.

real question is will batman show up in the arrowverse or the gothamverse first?

- - - Updated - - -

i also wouldnt be surprised if gotham somehow found a way to put gordon in a god damn suit, maybe even his bunny batman suit

gotham is wacky as fucking shit and i love that it embraces its cheese head on.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I admit it's a great scene for him but Lee really steals the show in my opinion.
    I can understand.
    However, how Jerome is written and how Monaghan brings the role to life...it's too much of a show stealer. (He's doing too good of a job. DC needs to replace that lame joke of a Joker in the movies and put him in it)

Wtf Fox...., 3 months till the next episode. It's like they're trying to kill this show. /frustrated

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    Wtf Fox...., 3 months till the next episode. It's like they're trying to kill this show. /frustrated
    they're aiming for the ratings season maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Now i wonder where they send bruce.

That wasn't Ra's in the preview was it?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    That wasn't Ra's in the preview was it?
    Kirigi it seems. Especially with the palm attack he did.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

So shows back, and Bruce seems to be with the League.

The court of owls assassin guy is kind of ridiculous tho.
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-05-14 at 05:53 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Batman suit 0.1

I figured he'd have a little more training before he started kicking bad guys asses and climbing up to rooftops.

Wait I thought it went on break after the A bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Wait I thought it went on break after the A bomb
    It was a 2 hour finale.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    It was a 2 hour finale.
    And I here I thought I was done fapping for the night.