Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Such a let down ... I didn't think it was possible, but wow ...

Deleted
    Lots of free loot though.

Fuck Blizz for shoving all the OW crap down out throat -,-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    It wouldn't be realistic for Arthas to hold out that long.
    No, Arthas would have easily Solod Genji and the D.VA. :P
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Lots of free loot though.
    Lots of free reskinned loot though.

Fixed for you.

Don't be silly guys, Arthas dies in every trailer. Even TLV would be able to beat him up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Don't be silly guys, Arthas dies in every trailer. Even TLV would be able to beat him up.
    Leave poor Arthas alone/meme
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    It's their new IP and they want to add in more of the characters. I have to suffer having Warcraft characters shoved down my throat every other release.

Atleast it wasn't Hanzo... D.VA was probbaly one of the OW characters I wanted the most though I'll admit I never realised how much I wanted Deathwing until I saw all the hype. Glad that she's a warrior aswell.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2017-04-25 at 07:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Lots of free reskinned loot though.

Fixed for you.
    I don't mind, since I would have to pay for pre-skins of promotion mounts. :P

I don't understand any of you people who keep writing the reveal was such a letdown. You're the only ones who hyped yourself up for some random stuff, based on, literally, what you yourself imagined! The past 7-8 pages of this thread were just you arguing over claw marks! Claw marks!! And forcing some nebulous conclusions on what those claw marks signify. Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.

Since I'm not an Overwatch player, I don't have any emotional connection to those characters, to me they're just new heroes.

But just ridiculous... Being disappointed because your imagination didn't become reality.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Atleast it wasn't Hanzo... D.VA was probbaly one of the OW characters I wanted the most though I'll admit I never realised how much i wanted Deathwing until I saw all the hype. Glad that she's a warrior aswell.
    To be fair, she's a tank in Overwatch. Having her as anything other than a warrior would be a tragedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused.

It was just Diablo growlin on that teaser trailer all along? With his claw marks? Well, I guess I can pat myself in the back for thinking it did sound demonic, but man, that teaser was pretty much a troll. Nothing in it points to D.Va. At all. Unlike in previous teasers, there were clear hints on the hero. This one had none?

Oh well, D.Va is a fine hero. Just confused as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Are you honestly surprised? Like, really? Of course there are going to be OW heroes in it. Quite possibly all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaspar View Post
    I don't understand any of you people who keep writing the reveal was such a letdown. You're the only ones who hyped yourself up for some random stuff, based on, literally, what you yourself imagined! The past 7-8 pages of this thread were just you arguing over claw marks! Claw marks!! And forcing some nebulous conclusions on what those claw marks signify. Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.
    Can you blame them? It's fun to speculate on the hints on the teaser trailer(s) who the new hero is, like in the previous ones. This teaser had absolutely nothing pointing towards D.Va.

Claw marks, growling, fire, flying ash, etc.? It was all just Diablo. And Genji in the second one.
    Last edited by Santti; 2017-04-25 at 07:19 PM.

lol what a fucking let down.

10+ Year Old Account
    so prior to the patch i was 149ish hero levels.....i log in and i'm hero level 120.....wait wtf?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaspar View Post

Since I'm not an Overwatch player, I don't have any emotional connection to those characters, to me they're just new heroes.

But just ridiculous... Being disappointed because your imagination didn't become reality.
    Then they should learn what teaser actually means.

Next time they can just slap on a cut from Star Wars movie and call it a tease for next hero reveal.

Some one's sneaking around Hanamura! It's DVA!

Welp, guess this means don't ever read into Blizzard's teasers because they're gonna throw you a massive curveball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

All hype. No substance.

Also my amount of chests are far less than what was presented. Literally all of my legendary skins for heroes I don't own.

Whelp this was literally the opposite of its intended purpose. Less interested in playing now. Never, ever, buying into HotS hype again. Joining the ranks of WoW and Diablo.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-04-25 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    so prior to the patch i was 149ish hero levels.....i log in and i'm hero level 120.....wait wtf?
    That is odd, you shouldn't have lost levels. Try opening a ticket when the US site is up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    That is odd, you shouldn't have lost levels. Try opening a ticket when the US site is up again.
    Well the first level doesn't count anymore, so you lose 65 levels. If you don't have heroes over level 8 then you also won't gain any hero levels so those 2 together can result in a net loss.