Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mark of the Sentinax, World Boss - Shar'thos, WotLK Timewalking, Blue Posts

The Hearthstone Global Games - Week 3

Breaching the Tomb - Mark of the Sentinax
    The next step of Breaching the Tomb is available now. Head to the Broken Shore to pick up Mark of the Sentinax from Illidan. This will also grant another 1500 Armies of Legionfall reputation.

World Boss - Shar'thos
    The Sleeping Corruption is up this week, so you can head to Val'sharah to kill Shar'thos for a chance at item level 860 loot, a Shadow Relic, and a piece of the Fury Warrior hidden artifact appearance.

Weekly Event - Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking
    Wrath of the Light King Timewalking is back this week.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Kirin Tor Quests and Flying Mounts
    We haven't decided whether or not we'll make any changes to restrict flying on the Kirin Tor World Quests. We did anticipate they would become a lot easier with flying and, as such, we have no intention of taking action against players who use flying to easily complete these World Quests in their current state. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-04-25 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    More rep, closer to exalted, yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we had Sharthos a couple of weeks ago surely?

More rep, closer to my first prestige cache with Legion.... who am I kidding, after today's excuse for an episode of this quest line I don't have enough interest for that.

Yet another week of quality content in the legion questline. :-)

This breaching the tomb is very disappointing...

Come back with an Alt in two months and do the questline, it will play much better due to not waiting a week everytime.

Yay, another piece of marvellous Legion 7.2 content! What a wondrous quest, such an example of how a multibillion gamedev company should make their games! Thank you blizzard, you people are our heroes, creating so much quality content for us in Legion!

15+ Year Old Account
    Is Nithogg on vacation or something? : /

Was wondering which one of these quests was going to be completely ridiculous. Here it is. An hour in and I have 93 marks and no portals are at the sentinax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously again Shar'Thos? Where is Flotsam?

I used the glider and that emerald rocket boost toy to easily complete the Kirin Tor quests before flying. Glad they didn't bother restricting it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is this the third time we have Shar'thos since we last have had Nithogg?
    3rd time again...this is Bullcrap man...

I wonder how long the quest team slaved over this week's chapter?

Second week with nothing but a stupid hand in quest and no story progression (unless you're alliance).

And the tag-limit on those mobs was pretty bad. Farmed about 15-20 minutes for a handful of marks, joined a group on the tool which helped a bit. Then a Lieutenant spawned and I got nearly half the marks without effort. Very well balanced.

I strongly dislike the kirin tor wqs. Flying only made them more "enjoyable".

I have to say that after last week, this week's story progression simply insulting. Like how dumb does Blizzard think we are. Holy shit. Just when you think they could not possible make the artificial time-gating more obvious, there goes Blizzard. Might as well directly charge me X weeks of sub money to unlock actual content. But then you would have people whining that they bought it all and now are bored. Just terrible. It is very sad that the game has stooped to such a deplorable and greedy depth.

"Wrath of the Light King Timewalking is back this week." Is it the new world boss, "The Light King"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot. Flying tonight baby!

"Kirin Tor Quests and Flying Mounts
    We haven't decided whether or not we'll make any changes to restrict flying on the Kirin Tor World Quests. We did anticipate they would become a lot easier with flying and, as such, we have no intention of taking action against players who use flying to easily complete these World Quests in their current state."

the awesome and bright people at blizzard might as well disable flying as it does the same thing for every other quest out there.

if you promise not to ban me, i promise not to fly from the quest giver to where i have to kill mobs... okay blizz???